~*~ Merry Christmas Mythological Masti! ~*~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys!

First off....CONGRATS for not getting into any mytho-related arguments/fights yet!WinkROFL Just kidding, I had faith in you guys, don't worry.LOL Anyhow...on to the real topic at hand...

Though for me, who lives in the US, it is still the evening of the 24th of December and Christmas Eve, but for many of you who live in India or other countries, it has already been Christmas for awhile!!!Dancing

So I am opening this thread for all of you to post your Christmas messages, gifts, games, etc! Use this thread to parttyyyy!WinkParty Do think of some creative games or contests we can have in this thread to have fun the coming week!

So a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you! Hope your holidays have been fun so far, and may you continue to enjoy all the health, happiness, and prosperity of life with your family, friends, and dear ones!Tongue Love you guys!

Here is a small gift from my side for Christmas...and not the last one either this Holiday Season!Wink Will be making more stuff for you guys by New Year. My family is actually super busy planning and preparing for a big party tomorrow, so I did not have the time to make separate sigs for all of you like our Santa Claus Deeps.Embarrassed WinkBut will def do something more for New Years!Hug

the image

Merry Christmas Guys! Hope you all are enjoying yourselves!

Love, Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 01 January 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11natashu...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Merry Christmas Mythological Masti! ~*~" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Merry Christmas to all of you Hug

Today is Christmas, the day when we celebrate the birth ofJesus Christ! This is a day to reemphasise all the Virtues taught by Himů From my childhood I have loved the way Christanity presents the Lord as our Father, an Ocean of Mercy, Who Protects and Takes Care of us every moment. We just have to possess Childlike Faith on Him to attain Complete Inner Peace!

Dear Friends, Wishing all of you a Blessed Christmas!Hug

Janu, Thanks a lot for this Thread Star! We all will definitely Enjoy here Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Merry Christmas Every1

Enjoy

- Parina

DebipriyaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

ho... ho.... ho....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Awww! Jaanu!!! THANK YOUU for the gift...it's lovely!!!!

EVERYBODY,

GOD BLESS....LOVE, ANKU HugHugHug

DebipriyaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

I'd like to wish every one a very Merryyyyy Christmas! Wish you all peace, love n joy! 

Have lots of fun with your family and friends this holiday season...and may all your lives be filled with happiness, laughter and all good things. Even though I haven't known you guys for long, I love you all! Heart  Heart

Hug Hug Hug  Big hugs to all of you! 

Jaanu, thanks for the gift and also for making this topicHug. Looking forward to our other gifts! LOL 

Love,

V...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.