Shravan...Always Lovable

sandy.21 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Yes Shravan Is Always Lovable...and u know Shravan is the Only one Person He Never changed in his Behavior or thinking....He is Same as Like before....

All Other Characters had a change in their characters or CVs Have changed their Characterization...

Especially Pratap and Inder Characters totally butchered...

But Shravan is Still Had that immaturity, Sensibleness, Protective Manner, Naughty, Humor Everything is Still There in Shravan Character....The only one Character Which Never Changed.....But Sad Part Is We all Want to see Change In Shravan....What I say is He needs to have all these except his some  stupid antics which hurts Saanchi...

I love Him As Always He is too Good....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very true sandhya ji.
i wld also say saachi's character is also not changed much.
but all others especially Pratap, mama,.......hey Bhagwan
 But really wish the most sane and practical person Nannu is back in the show.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sandhya.21

Yes Shravan Is Always Lovable...and u know Shravan is the Only one Person He Never changed in his Behavior or thinking....He is Same as Like before....

All Other Characters had a change in their characters or CVs Have changed their Characterization...

Especially Pratap and Inder Characters totally butchered...

But Shravan is Still Had that immaturity, Sensibleness, Protective Manner, Naughty, Humor Everything is Still There in Shravan Character....The only one Character Which Never Changed.....But Sad Part Is We all Want to see Change In Shravan....What I say is He needs to have all these except his some  stupid antics which hurts Saanchi...

I love Him As Always He is too Good....😊

u are right
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love ur post sandhya dear. Ive always shravan was d best charac cvs have come up with. He has been my fav since start.I love his down to earth nature, his cool attitude even in d most adverse situations. He is d type of guy thats very close to reality(i say very close but not real). As for his comic antics and hilarious nightmares, they r part of d reasons why i love him. Even though a person can become mature and responsible, they dont lose their sense of humour, i hope d cvs maintain this. Shravanism rocks!
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Davi

Love ur post sandhya dear. Ive always shravan was d best charac cvs have come up with. He has been my fav since start.I love his down to earth nature, his cool attitude even in d most adverse situations. He is d type of guy thats very close to reality(i say very close but not real). As for his comic antics and hilarious nightmares, they r part of d reasons why i love him. Even though a person can become mature and responsible, they dont lose their sense of humour, i hope d cvs maintain this. Shravanism rocks!

u just told the right thing.........
i luv shravan becaz of his adorable nature.......😛👏
sandhya nice post!!!!