Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Pratap's game plan - probably?? (Page 2)

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri22

Hi peeps...

A sudden thought came to my mind - with the current proceedings of the show, that this all might be Pratap's game plan to get Shravan to be more responsbile! I know his method is harsh but if we look at these few things:

- Where is Ranbir's family? If he plans to get married in 23 days, why are none of his family members around yet, or how did they all agree to let Ranbir take the decision alone to marry a 'divorcee'??

- How come only Sanchi's Mama knows about this decision of Pratap's..?

-Pratap probably knew that Shravan always competed with Ranbir in school, so he brought Ranbir into the picture to make Shravan realize the importance of marriage and responsibilty!

I may be 100% wrong, but just thought of sharing this..cuz I know Pratap is overtly rude now, but I feel he's not that bad of a father!!

Any comments?? 

u noe...i think u might be right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri22

Hi peeps...

A sudden thought came to my mind - with the current proceedings of the show, that this all might be Pratap's game plan to get Shravan to be more responsbile! I know his method is harsh but if we look at these few things:

- Where is Ranbir's family? If he plans to get married in 23 days, why are none of his family members around yet, or how did they all agree to let Ranbir take the decision alone to marry a 'divorcee'??

- How come only Sanchi's Mama knows about this decision of Pratap's..?

-Pratap probably knew that Shravan always competed with Ranbir in school, so he brought Ranbir into the picture to make Shravan realize the importance of marriage and responsibilty!

I may be 100% wrong, but just thought of sharing this..cuz I know Pratap is overtly rude now, but I feel he's not that bad of a father!!

Any comments?? 

i hope its jus d way u said !!!! wan this track 2 stop!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22

Go to top