Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Pratap's game plan - probably??

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Hi peeps...

A sudden thought came to my mind - with the current proceedings of the show, that this all might be Pratap's game plan to get Shravan to be more responsbile! I know his method is harsh but if we look at these few things:

- Where is Ranbir's family? If he plans to get married in 23 days, why are none of his family members around yet, or how did they all agree to let Ranbir take the decision alone to marry a 'divorcee'??

- How come only Sanchi's Mama knows about this decision of Pratap's..?

-Pratap probably knew that Shravan always competed with Ranbir in school, so he brought Ranbir into the picture to make Shravan realize the importance of marriage and responsibilty!

I may be 100% wrong, but just thought of sharing this..cuz I know Pratap is overtly rude now, but I feel he's not that bad of a father!!

Any comments?? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi1111niru273bsingapurynycsweetieslumberqueen

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

the way the cvs r presenting the show these days anything might happen.... but yes i agree with u to some extent...

my take is probably Ranbeer has an agenda to bring some sense into Shravan and unite saavan;inspite of Pratap's request

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

the way the cvs r presenting the show these days anything might happen.... but yes i agree with u to some extent...

my take is probably Ranbeer has an agenda to bring some sense into Shravan and unite saavan;inspite of Pratap's request
you are right! ranbir might have a hidden agenda - guessing from his secretive smiles... :)
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
This has already been discussed in the forum for last week
Whether it is Prataps good intention of bad - I still think it is one of the crappiest track of this show .

TRPs also prove that, the show has the lowest TRP ever and other shows like Saas Bina sasural is takin over as better fiction show of Sony.

If not for Shravan and Sachi to some extent. I would have stopped watching this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22maris08

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

This has already been discussed in the forum for last week
Whether it is Prataps good intention of bad - I still think it is one of the crappiest track of this show .

TRPs also prove that, the show has the lowest TRP ever and other shows like Saas Bina sasural is takin over as better fiction show of Sony.

If not for Shravan and Sachi to some extent. I would have stopped watching this show.
yeah exactly Saas Bina show popularity is increasing day by day and BHPH is going down ........ Check written update for yesterday episode only 30 have liked it earlier it use to be 100-120
Many of members have disappeared.................Only few are left here like su ankita ships jhanvi nysweetie beena and kchitra and couple of more............ I am watching for just saanchi my love...
The show was much better when Tara was hanging around.........

Gauri22

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
^^^

Because Tara was not as sly as Ranbir and the track was much better.   There should be some sense in the storyline.  Now it has lost all logic and sense. Earlier I used to watch every episode three or four times. Now I watch them only once on the TV.  
desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

^^^

Because Tara was not as sly as Ranbir and the track was much better.   There should be some sense in the storyline.  Now it has lost all logic and sense. Earlier I used to watch every episode three or four times. Now I watch them only once on the TV.  
you are watching one for whole..... i am watching and forwarding when i start to feel i can't tolerate it anymore....... This week i know how i watch whole episode (twice) just to do written update.... I was already literary killed after watching first time..... Again i will have to bear same torture on Monday to do update...(if story doesnt improve) 

Gauri22

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Lucky the story will get worse on Monday .

Sachi will be emotionally blackmailed into marrying RAnbir. ranbir will give few more sly double meaning  smiles. Shravan will again have to lie about Mandira ans Sachi will find that out .

Gauri22

Go to top