India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

I love ashmit patel.

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Veena says this and not me LOL..looks like she is really in love with him...sallu asked her and she said..yes I love him and then twisted it to...accha dost Confused

hrishant..she loves u too LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

She loves him as a friend, like how Sara loved him as a brother . I dont see why this is miscontrued always. If i  tell my friends I love them doesnt mean i love them in a romantic way .

Edited by mz.gigglez - 24 December 2010 at 6:51pm
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.gigglez

She loves him as a friend, like how Sara loved him as a brother . I dont see why this is miscontrued always. If i  tell my friends I love them doesnt mean i love them in a romantic way .

Does she wash her friends chaddiyaan too? Sleeping, hugging, kissing, romantic behavior....is that really "friendship"?
mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Does she wash her friends chaddiyaan too? Sleeping, hugging, kissing, romantic behavior....is that really "friendship"?

Wasnt Veena herself open about this her own self that she likes to flirt with ppl and how she likes to hug and all. You guys are accusing her of soemthing she has already owned  upto. She was pretty open about how she is and we all may not like her antics but this is how she is . And trust me if she really loved Ashmit than she wouldve said it out aloud with out any doubt in her head. Just like how she said she was attracted to Hrishant. I dont think she would hide anythign liek this . Ashmit and her both were alike and loved to flirt with each other as we all saw but there was no such romantic angle .
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Wasnt Veena herself open about this her own self that she likes to flirt with ppl and how she likes to hug and all. You guys are accusing her of soemthing she has already owned  upto. She was pretty open about how she is and we all may not like her antics but this is how she is . And trust me if she really loved Ashmit than she wouldve said it out aloud with out any doubt in her head. Just like how she said she was attracted to Hrishant. I dont think she would hide anythign liek this . Ashmit and her both were alike and loved to flirt with each other as we all saw but there was no such romantic angle .

Yeah she was not in love with Ashmit...but what she was doing with him was more than flirting....plain flirting does not include washing chaddis...and consistent physical closeness...if it was not just friendship...then it was "friendship with benefits".......it was a fling, and for some weird reason, we don't ;like to call flings as friendships.
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

n if dere were a romantic link also...how can she go n say it on hiz face...when he always said ke we r just very gud frends...soo how can a gal can say a boy to marry me bcoz i luv u...even she said da same thing to hrishant dat we can be frends...
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Now after seeing veena..I am confused..what is love../romance/flirting/friendship.

after seeing assu baba..I am confused.what is love,what is brother\s affection..these 2 ppl have made a joke of all relation.
mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Yeah she was not in love with Ashmit...but what she was doing with him was more than flirting....plain flirting does not include washing chaddis...and consistent physical closeness...if it was not just friendship...then it was "friendship with benefits".......it was a fling, and for some weird reason, we don't ;like to call flings as friendships.

Okay so yeah maybe they are friends with benefits who the hell cares that still doesnt mean they are in love with each other.

Go to top