Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 89)

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alicia2001

wow nice story plz update soon

Thank you, will update soon

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

welcome back divya darling Thanks Sara
hope you are fine now ... will have to wait for next update for about a month am okay now, will try to update soon but no promises.

long update ... glad to see old "michi" back ... loved it totally ... milind's parents (now prachi's too) are awesome ... next will be 100th part ... so that means a special update ... awe, their morning love session ... in total, i just loved thw whole update ... simply the old days are back ... the loving, possessive, naughty, happy, silly couple back ... michi back ... this is what we all are waiting for Ya, always good to have the naughty and nice michi back.

plz do care of yourself honey bunch ... will be waiting for the next update
do cont soon & do PM me will do, thx
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni4eva

wow awsome luvd dis update Thanks
relii relii romantic luvd michi
fanx 4 da wondaful update glad u liked it
hpe ur feelin beta
plzzz cont soon x eagerly w8in 4 da nxt update am okay, thx. will update soon.
fanx 4 da pm x no probs
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza_beans

Divya,
       Hope you are feeling better, flu is not fun.  Hope you got some antiviral medicines and antibiotics.  It does help if you get a flu shot every year.  Another wonderful chapter especially, the glimpse into Anand and Shwetha's life and point of view.  Can't wait to read about their adventures in India.

Liz

Hi Liz, thanks for your concern hun. I do take flu shot every year. This time it started earlier than expected, contracted from my colleague who was sneezing and blowing her nose all day. Glad u liked the update. Adventures in india will start soon.
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonakap1

Dear Divya, Hi Sona

A BIG HUG...Hope you are feeling better now and the flu is completely flushed out from your system.  A big hug to you too hun, so glad to see ur comments. Flu is flushed out but cold weather is settling in fast

Coming to the update...Loved it absolutely... You made up brilliantly for the past couple of high drama updates. It was good to see the old MICHI back. Prachi it seems has let go of all her inhibitions and is making Milind extremely happy in her new avatar.oh yes, don't you think its high time Wink

Milind is too soft-hearted where Prachi is concerned so he forgave and forgot easily.  At least one major hurdle of their relationship has been cleared that being Prachi's insecurity vis-a-vis Sally. Milind has cleared the air and Prachi has realised her folly. Hopefully she will not fall into the rut again. But this is only one side of the coin. Prachi still needs to learn to stand up to Sally and face the challenges posed by her.  Also, Milind is in for deep distress and pain once he realises that Sally is still in love with him. So looking forward to this aspect of the story, especially when Milind realises that Prachi is aware about Sally's feelings towards him. His guilt is going to be manifold and it would be interesting to see Prachi than being his pillar of support. You are right. Prachi needs to be a pillar of strength for Milind in a lot of ways. As I said, life is a learning process and Prachi will learn too. High drama in store.

Inder it seems has finally made Shweta reach her limits. He has certainly crossed his limits with her many times and now Shweta does not seem to be in the mood to take any more nonsense. Looks like Prachi has lots to face up to as far as Inder and his controlling nature is concerned. Hopefully she would maintain the balance which is required in this situation and will not ask all from Milind in maintain peace between him and his father. Milind is right in saying that till now he has made all the concession and now it is now time for Inder to meet him half-way.  Prachi is first and foremost her papa's daughter. Lets see if she can maintain a balance.

Hopefully "the Great Inder Drama" will start only after Vicky-Pooja engagement. After all it would be no fun if Prachi's excitement is dulled. We all are looking forward to her being at her showing-off best at the engagement; can't have the fun quotient going down. Oh, I will maintain the fun quotient but Inder and Drama goes together. What's the fun if he behaves??

Aab to bas 100th episode ki wait hai...Hopefully the wait will not be too long this time. I will try hun, you know what I am going through. Hopefully I will ride out everything and get back to regular updates.

Take care...you too my friend. Take care and loads of luv to you. Hugs

Hugs...

Sona  

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey divya
gr8 part..
welcome back.. Thanks Janu

thanks for pm dear..no probs yaar. will continue soon. Ta

cont.sooon

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111priyan

wow Divya very nice , great part loved it , great to see Milind & Prachi back , loved it Milind is such a darling husband, n Prachi is so patiwrata, loved every bit of it. very nice part Divya & i love Anand & Shweta they r sooo lovely n nice persons , they r dream FIL n MIL of any girl. Thanks Priya, Patiwrata and pati parmeshwar, wah, kya jodi hai LOL
so soon they are going to India, hope Inder will not create any mess for them, love that Milind admire & respect his mother in law, there interaction will be loved to watch, very nice great part Divya hats off to u & lots of love. How can Inder not create any mess? That is in his nature Wink

what about ur health Dear please do take care of ur self, get well soon baby. Aw, thanks hun, was down with flu and other things. better now. You take care too. luv u
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _panna_

WOW! divya you probably be first ff writer to break the record in IF...4 thread over 100 parts...AWESOME!!! Thanks panna, I am going to take that as a pat on the back hun LOL. With the way I write, it will easily glide into a 5th thread I think Embarrassed
can't wait divya...so looking forward to next part...plz update soon..Will try to update soon hun, a bit busy now-a-days .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OptimisticEyes

Go to top