Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 7)

ytanuja IF-Dazzler
ytanuja
ytanuja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Divya dear,

were have u gone yaar Is everything ok .
[/url]

A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.

Come back hun
TAKE CARE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonakap1divvya

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Divyajee kuch to khabar do....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvya

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhana

Again an awesome update...

and congrats with another new thread....

Thank you, Aradhana SmileSmile
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by johnangad

nice romantic phone talk! loved prachi's reply to sally abt the  spanish model- she has the same issues as you!

Thanks. Prachi was not far off the mark. Sally does have similar issues like the other model. 
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kptl

Congratzzzz for da new thread....
Clap jst luv da update can't wait for milind to get back
update soon!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun. Milind is back in the next update and I will update later today. Ta
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonakap1

Originally posted by divvya

Originally posted by sonakap1

Hi Divya, Hi Sona

Congrats on the new thread. Thank you. Arrey yaar, why do you bother about the number of the threads? I though all that has been cleared. FYI 5 is a better number than 4. What say? Are you serious? Shocked. Absolutely, and trust me there are many who would be wanting this figure to go on to 10 at least.Big smileBig smileBig smile NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOL IF mein record ho jayega meraEmbarrassedLOL And we will all celebrate the record in ishtyleWinkPartyPartyJokes apart, we love your story and we all wait desperately for the updates. I feel the story has just entered its phase II and has much-much more to go for and far. Thanks hun. you are right. It is phase II and still a long way to go. So you are going to go up to number 5, right Not if I can help it WinkLOL

Sally has extreme angst towards Prachi, and it getting highlighted in their every meeting. She doesn't pull her punches and being a pro at the game has the upper hand. Prachi really needs to get her act together or else everything and everyone apart, Sally will be her downfall. Though Sally constantly gave right advice and pointers to Prachi but her bitterness always gets the better of her. It is high time Prachi steps out of her safety cocoon and makes the effort to face up all the challenges and changes marriage has brought about. Sally's bitterness is too deep rooted and it will take a lot of time and effort to change that. Atleast they are starting somewhere and I agree that Prachi needs to be way too strong to handle her. Though soft by nature, Prachi do have her hidden strengths which will prove handy. As for facing challenges and changes brought, lets see how she handles it. The biggest problem with that won't be Sally but her dear father. How can we forget Inder. But it makes me wonder what major is about to happen that Prachi will go back in such a frame of mind that she will side more with than Inder than Milind. Looks like Prachi is all set to be completely rocked with the truth about Sally and Milind's past coming out. Who knows how Prachi will react. She might even make peace with Milind's past. She is after all a surprise package Wink

The best part about the whole lunch was when they both had the discussion about the Spanish model because the way Prachi apologized to Sally for comparing both of them shows that she has started accepting Sally's presence in Milind's past and their future. It clearly showed that Prachi has matured and is gaing confidence in her relationship. Once she knows the whole truth about Milind and Sally's past and is able to share her insecurities about Sally with someone (hopefully Vicky as Milind is not happening) she should be able to face Sally easily. Hopefully Mickey's party will see all this happening? Prachihas started to accept Sally's presence in Milind's past but how matured and confident will she be after knowing how exactly things were between Milind and Sally? She is already seeing glimpses but the whole picture will come into focus soon. A few things will happen in Mickey's party but of what nature? Let's wait and see WinkWhat would I really want to see at the party is Prachi for once making Sally uncomfortable. With Milind coming back soon, its the right time for Prachi to come out of her inhibitions and insecurities and be confident in herself and her marriage and letting the world see it especially Sally. Prachi does things in a completely different way when we all expect her to behave otherwise. Lets see what she does this time Wink

The misunderstanding and the time apart has certainly hit Prachi badly. It has also acted as a catharsis in making her realize the unnecessary fuss she created. Her need for Milind has reached its crescendo and if the phone conversation is any pointer Milind is in for a big surprise after he is back. Looks like inhibitions are going to be a thing of past for Prachi now. The whole phone conversation part was written very well; certainly left me with wanting more. Hope it is hint enough. Aww, am embarassed nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Kyun bhai, aisa maine kya keh diya??? I will have to meet the expectations now, won't I? WinkEmbarrassed. Bingo, and I know you will not disappoint me at all. Hope your faith in me remains sustained WinkWinkLOL I will see what I can do WinkWinkLOL. One night and Prachi managed somehow but two and three in a row is a way too much for her to handle, poor girl!! Let's see to what extent Prachi loses her inhibitionsWink Milind lost his marbles with Prachi's shy act of seduction night before the reception, now with Prachi determmined to make up in her own sweet way looks like Milind will de dead soonWink Yes, SHOCK EXTREME coming Milind's way LOL

How was X'mas? Hope you are making the most of the holiday season. Take care, hugs and wishing you and your family a very New Year. Xmas was fun. My bro and family stayed with us for a couple of days and I was way toooooooo busy but very fun filled. I am trying to make the most of holiday season and I have a very long pm to type. Warning given well in advanceLOL. Warning well received, though it is no warning at all as you very well know how eagerly I wait for your PMs.. how did it go for you? X'mas was laid back but for the New year my brother and family came over along with my siter-in-law and family and we all went partying, dancing all through the night. Haven't danced this hard for a long time, hangover still on. I am sure that a tall glass of orange juice and a cup of strong caffeine would have sorted that hangover WinkLOLThanks for your wishes. Wish you and your family a very happy new year too. Hugs, hugs.Hug

Love,

Sona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonakap1

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi..

congratulations divvya diiiiiiii Thanks Prachi Big smile
happy new year..same to you hun. 
awesome updateeeeeeeeeeeee........thx again. 
bring milind back soon..He is almost here Wink
thanks for the pm No probs. 

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI2010

divya waiting ..............Day Dreaming

updating later today, Asmi 

Go to top