Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 69)

OptimisticEyes IF-Sizzlerz
OptimisticEyes
OptimisticEyes

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Divya...kaha ho tum???? jaldi ajaao :(
Hope everythings are alright... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvya

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Hey Divvya wer r u sweetie Confused
U r coming to IF n still not replying to our posts or updating d ff CryCryCryCry
I m really worried...hope u r alrite hun...

divvya

ytanuja IF-Dazzler
ytanuja
ytanuja

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
We miss u Divya jaldise ajjov na pls.

divvya

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
divya please update soon...waiting for a update eagerly..Smile

divvya

indigirl226 Newbie
indigirl226
indigirl226

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hey update soon plzz
its been so long and i cant wait for them to make up alreadyyy
plz :)

divvya

diyak Senior Member
diyak
diyak

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
hey divya..hope everything is fine at ur end..
pls update the next part soon..its been long time since the last update

divvya

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie_Pri

Hey Divvya wonderful update hun HugHugHug
I jst LOVED it Heart Heart Hi Pri, thanks hun

It was jst PERFECT Thumbs Up
Gr8 piece of writing Star Thanks again

Hv u studied human psychology Wink Tongue coz u seemed to hv mastered it perfectly by depicting every1s emotions jst beautifully
u simply nail d perfect thing at d perfect place Clap I would have loved to study psychology but it was only a subject during undergraduation. I am glad you liked it hun. thanks.

Firstly Mark ohh Mark wat a line he said LOLLOL it was really in d bad taste but den Milind shud now hw inappropriate his associatn wid sally seemed to others... esp to ppl dey r in a relatnship wid...wid Sally being dis way is okay coz she doesnt love Mark n want Milind back but wat explanatn can Milind give for himself Ermm n to top it all he doesn't seem to hv any clue Confused He was being a complete thickhead. He needs someone to drill some sense into him.

Prachi was thinking hw rite her papa is always...r u trying to give a lil gleams of wat lies ahead Wink Tongue Prachi's attitude of thinking her papa can nvr b wrong is surely gonna create probs in future coz her daady dearest hv pretty strong emotions 2wards her hubby darling Wink You caught on, my friend. Yes, I am laying the foundation for the next phase of Michi's story. Wink

I was happy wid d way Prachi reacted...
d sudden outburst really shook Milind n had him thinking to wer things went wrong...atlast d man got sum idea abt wat his wife is feeling...its strange dat he was still clueless abt d whole thing. May b he was too self absorbed to see his wife's miseries Ermm Yes, in a way he was, too happily married, I would say Embarrassed

LOL again I m going to my feminist mode again Embarrassed
but seriously as much I had said in my previous comment abt wanting to see Milind suffer I jst cudnt help but feel a bit sad for him Embarrassed
hehe not only Prachi also we all cannot see him sad WinkLOL Awww, you are a softie LOL
But I guess wid dis part Milind is sumwat redeemed for many readers n I think d whole thing might hv made many to see prachi in bad light...n most of dem wud b cursing Prachi 4 making Milind cry...as we all hv a special soft corner for Milind EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed yes, me too. That's why I can't see him in pain for long Embarrassed

Aww I jst luved d part wer Milind comes n tries to take a sleeping Prachi in his arms...dat was really touching Cry I felt emotional writing it.

Well I luved d convo Vicky had wid Prachi...he seemed to b d most insightful of d 3 ( better dan his dear bro Tongue)...I lyked hw he jst got Prachi to speak her mind...sumthing no1 seemed to hv done so far.
HE was even close to knw d truth abt Sally's warnings to Prachi...but our dear Prachi lyks to bottle up everything in herself Disapprove but I dnt want Prachi to tell dis to Vicky..I want her to talk straight to Milind n clear all d misunderstandings.
Vicky is a sweetheart Embarrassed d way he said he wud stand by Prachi n not sally was soo endearing Embarrassed Pooja is one lucky gal Wink Vicky is indeed a darling. As for Sally, Prachi will handle it in her own way.
I hope u clear it all soon Tongue u hv made my MiChi cry soo much CryCry so knw plzzz get all things sorted out n give us sum romantic MiChilicious moments Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingwid special Divvya's touch Wink lets sort out the misunderstanding first, michilicious moments will follow...very soon Wink
LOL srry 4 such a longgg post EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I shud stop writing essays
DisapprovePlzzz update soon Embarrassed Love reading your long posts hun. so, don't be sorry. I am updating shortly.
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

first of all congo for the new thread, i know i am too late to say that but love to see the 4th thread for it ... amazing
thanks for PM Hi Sara, nice to read your post after a long time. Thanks
god knows how i have read those missed out long updatesLOL ... glad to read about sally & vicky ... ofcourse Michi too ... omg possessiveness & jealousy all together ... sally, stop drooling on him, he is married now
all togteher awesome updates ... plz continue soon Thanks hun. I am glad you caught with the updates. I will update shortly

Go to top