Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 66)

sam78 Goldie
sam78
sam78

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvya

Originally posted by sam78

Hey Divya Hi Sam, how r u? Im great. How about?
Awesome updates.Thank you.  Your most welcome divya.
it took very long time to catch up with the your FF. Sorry for not commenting early.
i loved it. I know, I was wondering where you had disappeared. Glad to hear from you again and even more glad that you are reading it.  School is taking very much time this year, becasue it is my last year i will be finish in December. and other was my brother moved to onther town so helping him move.
Last three parts were very sad, milind and prachi fighting and misundersting is very sad.
hope their misundersting gets clear soon. That is where all this is heading..
my dear vicky is sweetheart, try to clear misunderstanding between prachi and milind. I loved the part he said prachi you are family, he will have chat with  sally if she had said something to upset his dear bhabhi prachi. Yes, he has his priorities right. He is a sweetheart.
Sorry Sorry for late commenting. no worries hun.
Every update was excellent Divya.  Hug
thanks for PM. Thanks a lot for catching up with the parts and commenting. HugHugHug
Please update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvya

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
divya please update soon..Smile

divvya

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hey Divvya wonderful update hun HugHugHug
I jst LOVED it Heart Heart

It was jst PERFECT Thumbs Up
Gr8 piece of writing Star

Hv u studied human psychology Wink Tongue coz u seemed to hv mastered it perfectly by depicting every1s emotions jst beautifully
u simply nail d perfect thing at d perfect place Clap

Firstly Mark ohh Mark wat a line he said LOLLOL it was really in d bad taste but den Milind shud now hw inappropriate his associatn wid sally seemed to others... esp to ppl dey r in a relatnship wid...wid Sally being dis way is okay coz she doesnt love Mark n want Milind back but wat explanatn can Milind give for himself Ermm n to top it all he doesn't seem to hv any clue Confused

Prachi was thinking hw rite her papa is always...r u trying to give a lil gleams of wat lies ahead Wink Tongue Prachi's attitude of thinking her papa can nvr b wrong is surely gonna create probs in future coz her daady dearest hv pretty strong emotions 2wards her hubby darling Wink

I was happy wid d way Prachi reacted...
d sudden outburst really shook Milind n had him thinking to wer things went wrong...atlast d man got sum idea abt wat his wife is feeling...its strange dat he was still clueless abt d whole thing. May b he was too self absorbed to see his wife's miseries Ermm

LOL again I m going to my feminist mode again Embarrassed
but seriously as much I had said in my previous comment abt wanting to see Milind suffer I jst cudnt help but feel a bit sad for him Embarrassed
hehe not only Prachi also we all cannot see him sad WinkLOL
But I guess wid dis part Milind is sumwat redeemed for many readers n I think d whole thing might hv made many to see prachi in bad light...n most of dem wud b cursing Prachi 4 making Milind cry...as we all hv a special soft corner for Milind EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aww I jst luved d part wer Milind comes n tries to take a sleeping Prachi in his arms...dat was really touching Cry

Well I luved d convo Vicky had wid Prachi...he seemed to b d most insightful of d 3 ( better dan his dear bro Tongue)...I lyked hw he jst got Prachi to speak her mind...sumthing no1 seemed to hv done so far.
HE was even close to knw d truth abt Sally's warnings to Prachi...but our dear Prachi lyks to bottle up everything in herself Disapprove but I dnt want Prachi to tell dis to Vicky..I want her to talk straight to Milind n clear all d misunderstandings.
Vicky is a sweetheart Embarrassed d way he said he wud stand by Prachi n not sally was soo endearing Embarrassed Pooja is one lucky gal Wink
I hope u clear it all soon Tongue u hv made my MiChi cry soo much CryCry so knw plzzz get all things sorted out n give us sum romantic MiChilicious moments Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingwid special Divvya's touch Wink
LOL srry 4 such a longgg post EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I shud stop writing essays
DisapprovePlzzz update soon Embarrassed

Edited by Cutie_Pri - 09 July 2011 at 5:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divvyaAsmi2013

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvya

Originally posted by Cutie_Pri

Hey Divya hw r u now... hope u r feeling better...plzz do take care of urself hun Hug Hug Hi Pri, how are you hun? your new id is cute Embarrassed. I am feeling better yaar. Thank you Hug
I m gud Divya Big smile n glad dat u r all fine now Big smile hehe many ppl started calling me crazy coz of my id Confused so I changed to to dis LOL its better to b called cuties dan crazy WinkTongue

n plzzz do make Milind come out clean 4 ignoring Prachi while dancing intimately wid Sally Angry he cared abt Mark but not abt his own wife Confused dat was really insensitive of him Disapprove yes, very insensitive. He just expects prachi to understand everything and doesn't see things from her pov. 

Yup dat
s typical male natureDisapprove LOL

I luved hw u brought diff emotions in all d characters...luv ur style of descriptn Star Clap Star Thank you Embarrassed

Plzzz do cont. soon...n I hate to say dis but plzz can u make Milind suffer a bit EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I knw it childish Tongue  n dat Milind doesn't hv a clue abt Prachi's fragile state of mind n hw much in pain she is Cry...but still he is sumwer responsibl...agree he had said Sally was not jst a fling...but he didn't tell her hw deep d relatnship went...he is so different frm honest Milind dat Prachi met @ Ooty 
Disapprove
As I find  him a bit responsible for Prachi's pain n tears I want to see him cry over Chi... Tongue
I want Milind to knw knw hw it feels wen u see d one person who is ur world dance in sumbody else's arms lyk d world has stopped der...to feel d jealously...feel hw it feels to b unimportant n misplaced in d lyf  of d person who is THE important person 2 u...don't worry. I will definitely make Milind suffer a bit. But that duffer prachi just can't see him in pain eventhough she bottles up all her hurt and pain. Not only Prachi Even I cudn't see him in pain in dis part CryCryCryCryCry 

He will have to go through a lot of pain due to Inder later. so, I will let off a bit easily this time. Ohhh Nooo D'ohhw I forgot abt d tsunami called Inder Confused Shocked Ouch yaaa I knw aft dis sally fiasco d Inder hurricane is gonna hit MiChi a big time Ouch

I jst want to see Milind seething wid jealousy...getting frustrated, depressed wid seeing Prachi wid sum1 else( I doubt if it will ever happen)...feeling d pain n fear of losing Prachi d one he loves to another guy...

I knw I m wrong hereEmbarrassedTongue but I feel
sumwer Milind is guilty here Embarrassed I think ders a bit of a feminist in me Embarrassed Tongue LOL ha, I love that scenario. Don't worry,there is another person in Prachi's life who brings out the insecurity in Milind..and that's our very own inder papa Wink

lol yaaa he is one person who can actually make Milind's lyf a hell Evil Smile

N Plzzz make prachi more strong n confident...I can't tolerate woman who r soo insecure...every woman hv sum ( Many ) insecurities Wink...but we also hv d ability to face d hardest of d situation wid confidence...gone r d meek house wives days...Prachi herself hv face sally n awkward situatns bravely...infact I lyked it hw fast n gud she adjusted to d Mighty Mishra's lyfstyle...even gave back sum bitchy remarks to Sally Big smile but den it all fades away to nothingness soon
Disapprove She is not a weak person just crazily in love with her husband. She will find her confidence very soon.

Hope she finds her confidence soon...I want her to b strong jst lyk d way she shouted at Milind n kept her ground...but even knw she seems to b vry vulnerable 
Disapprove

I want sum old lover of Prachi 2 show up n Milind 2 get all worked up Wink or Prachi starts to get flirty wid other guy( Jst act) to make Milind jealous( I doubt I dis will at all happen LOLLOLLOL) hehe, fat chance of that happening LOL

REALLY ShockedShocked ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL I will b waiting 4 it ROFLROFL

LOL Srry I m vry bad wid words EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed srry 4 boring u my lengthy post hope I didnt confuse u or made u lose ur mind LOL wid my whacked out imaginatn n comment Tongue...Dnt listen to my crazy ideas EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed jst do wat u hv planned to write but Plzzz do cont. soon Tongue No hun, enjoyed reading your comments and love your crazy ideas WinkWink

LOL my previous id Crazy4_michi actually suited me Wink
ROFLROFL Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divvyaAsmi2013

$ara_$hachi IF-Dazzler
$ara_$hachi
$ara_$hachi

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
first of all congo for the new thread, i know i am too late to say that but love to see the 4th thread for it ... amazing
thanks for PM
god knows how i have read those missed out long updatesLOL ... glad to read about sally & vicky ... ofcourse Michi too ... omg possessiveness & jealousy all together ... sally, stop drooling on him, he is married now
all togteher awesome updates ... plz continue soon

divvya

jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz
jeb1
jeb1

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Divya plz update yaar

divvya

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri