Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 65)

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update...loved it

Thanks for liking it. SmileSmile

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza_beans

Great update!  well worth the wait. I can't wait to read how you will unravel the knots you made. 

Liz

Hi Liz, glad you liked it. I will try and unravel as many knots as I can. Just give me a couple of days Wink
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam78

Hey Divya Hi Sam, how r u?
Awesome updates.Thank you
it took very long time to catch up with the your FF. Sorry for not commenting early.
i loved it. I know, I was wondering where you had disappeared. Glad to hear from you again and even more glad that you are reading it.
Last three parts were very sad, milind and prachi fighting and misundersting is very sad.
hope their misundersting gets clear soon. That is where all this is heading..
my dear vicky is sweetheart, try to clear misunderstanding between prachi and milind. I loved the part he said prachi you are family, he will have chat with  sally if she had said something to upset his dear bhabhi prachi. Yes, he has his priorities right. He is a sweetheart.
Sorry Sorry for late commenting. no worries hun.
Every update was excellent Divya.  Hug
thanks for PM. Thanks a lot for catching up with the parts and commenting. HugHugHug

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonakap1

Hey Divya, Hi Sona Hug

Awesome update!!!! Thank you. All the tensions and misgivings reached its crescendo. Prachi completely lost it. But can she really be blamed? Everyone at the party was only talking about Sally and Milind. Mark felt it and he turned to alcohol and Prachi gave way to her anger. No, yeh tho hona hi tha. No wonder both Mark and Prachi reacted strongly. Milind has been completely blind as far as judging Prachi's discomfort with Sally. Now that the penny has finally dropped he has started putting things together. Hopefully he will not delay further in talking with Prachi about the mess which has been created. Milind could never have imagined his Prachi pushing him away. No wonder he is shaken. Thankfully for once he didn't let his anger get the better out of him and focussed more on understanding what is wrong, who is wrong and whether he has misjudged the situation between Prachi and Sally.Atlast it is all sinking into Milind. Yes, he is badly shaken after seeing Prachi's distress. Lets see if he is wise enough to handle it well and sort all the misunderstandings.

Prachi's anguish seems to have no end. She has let her insecurities reach such a level that she has lost complete faith in herself and her relationship. Frankly I am getting a bit put off by this self deprecating Prachi. Milind's arrogance about the whole situation is also becoming quite distasteful.  Prachi is not thinking straight and is very confused as to what she actually wants. Milind has been blind enough to not see what was staring right at his face all along. He is only hiding behind his arrogance but not for long.

Vicky is such a darling. He summarised the situation perfectly. How can Prachi judge Milind based on hearing other talk about him and Sally. He is so right. Any answers which Prachi seeks will and only come from Milind.  Hopefully Prachi will stop running away from the problem and show the courage to address the issue and tell Milind what has been bothering her for so long. Prachi needs to do that for her sanity and Milind also deserves it not for anything else but for her swapping outburst. Vicky knows that his explanations might give a temporary solution but can not deal with the root of the problem. only Milind can do it. Atleast after all this, Prachi should show the courage to take the bull by its horns. Both of them deserves an explanation from eachother.

You better update this week and please take this as a threat.LOLLOLLOL sorry hun, I was so busy at work and will try and update this weekend.

Hugs,

Sona

(PS: Cant type much so chote comment ki liye maafi  Don't, Sona. I am touched that you cared to comment inspite of all that. It means a lot to me. Just come back completely rested and I will give you a welcome home update Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonakap1

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jocool1408

Superb u write fantastic.. I luv it very much..

Thank you. glad you are reading and liking it. SmileSmile
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

hey a very nice update..i really like the way the story is progressing...you keep up the good work going...i'am completely & totally hooked to your story...the story is going through so many interesting phases & i'am completely loving it..Thanks Surya, I am glad you liking it. I hope to keep up your interest in the story. .waise i sometimes feel very bad for prachi...i don't know why milind is unable to understand sally's motive...i know that sally was milind's first love, but milind has to realize the  now he is married & prachi will feel bad for his closeness with sally...though milind is just  with sally as a friend, but sally has other motive & prachi knows it & milind should some where understand prachi's insecurity too...he should try & talk it out with prachi & i also feel prachi should make milind see sally's true colors...i sometimes feel that milind takes prachi for granted... milind should just  try & put himself in prachi's shoes...even milind will get jealous if tomorrow prachi is so close to neev as he (milind) is to sally...i really hope that things are well in between milind, prachi soon...& i also hope sally's true face comes out in light...i want milind, prachi to be happy, happy with no sadness & tears.It is a Michi story and of course they will live happily ever after, but after all the drama. Otherwise I will have nothing to write LOL. It has just hit Milind that he was missing something vital between Sally and Prachi. Prachi is not willing to discuss Sally with anyone, definitely not Milind. They share a weird relationship. They love to hate eachother but don't actually. Prachi holds it very personally too. The first and foremost thing Milind should do is clear any misunderstanding between them. Lets see how much he opens up to Prachi. ..anyway i like vicky very much..he is really a very good friend, brother to milind & prachi..he is a darling.anyway the story is progressing very well...good going...Clapi'am very eager to know what happens next...so please do continue soon..Smile Thank you. I will update very soon. Loved your comments. Ta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticRiver

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by johnangad

can't believe i missed 2 updates! its' abt tym milind realises the heartache slly is causing prachi!

I couldn't believe that you missed them too Embarrassed but I am glad you caught up. Milind has understood that he has missed something vital. Lets see how he handles it.
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111priyan

wow Divya very nice . loved it , this part really worth to wait, very nice very emotional, loved each and every word of it, its so amazing , got know from where do u get so beautiful ideas and inked them so wonderfully. Aww,thanks hun, for all the appreciation.

i loved each & every part of it , now cant wait to read more, feel like soon the Shally chapter is going to close, vicky was right , only Milind is the right person who can answer all the question of Prachi & only he can help her to clear all the doubts she has in her brain, cant wait any more please continue soon... plzzzBig smile Sally's chapter won't close completely but as for as Prachi's insecurities are concerned, it will soon come to an end. Vicky is right in his advise to Prachi. She needs to hear it from Milind and that would make all the difference in the world. Will update soon yaar. just a couple of days. Ta

Go to top