Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 62)

sam78 Goldie
sam78
sam78

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Divya
Awesome updates.
it took very long time to catch up with the your FF. Sorry for not commenting early.
i loved it.
Last three parts were very sad, milind and prachi fighting and misundersting is very sad.
hope their misundersting gets clear soon.
my dear vicky is sweetheart, try to clear misunderstanding between prachi and milind. I loved the part he said prachi you are family, he will have chat with  sally if she had said something to upset his dear bhabhi prachi.
Sorry Sorry for late commenting.
Every update was excellent Divya.  HugHugHugHugHug
thanks for PM.

Edited by sam78 - 21 June 2011 at 7:59pm

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Hey Divya,

Awesome update!!!! All the tensions and misgivings reached its crescendo. Prachi completely lost it. But can she really be blamed? Everyone at the party was only talking about Sally and Milind. Mark felt it and he turned to alcohol and Prachi gave way to her anger. Milind has been completely blind as far as judging Prachi's discomfort with Sally. Now that the penny has finally dropped he has started putting things together. Hopefully he will not delay further in talking with Prachi about the mess which has been created. Milind could never have imagined his Prachi pushing him away. No wonder he is shaken. Thankfully for once he didn't let his anger get the better out of him and focussed more on understanding what is wrong, who is wrong and whether he has misjudged the situation between Prachi and Sally.

Prachi's anguish seems to have no end. She has let her insecurities reach such a level that she has lost complete faith in herself and her relationship. Frankly I am getting a bit put off by this self deprecating Prachi. Milind's arrogance about the whole situation is also becoming quite distasteful.  

Vicky is such a darling. He summarised the situation perfectly. How can Prachi judge Milind based on hearing other talk about him and Sally. He is so right. Any answers which Prachi seeks will and only come from Milind.  Hopefully Prachi will stop running away from the problem and show the courage to address the issue and tell Milind what has been bothering her for so long. Prachi needs to do that for her sanity and Milind also deserves it not for anything else but for her swapping outburst.

You better update this week and please take this as a threat.LOLLOLLOL

Hugs,

Sona

(PS: Cant type much so chote comment ki liye maafi 

jocool1408 Newbie
jocool1408
jocool1408

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Superb u write fantastic.. I luv it very much..
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hey a very nice update..i really like the way the story is progressing...you keep up the good work going...i'am completely & totally hooked to your story...the story is going through so many interesting phases & i'am completely loving it...waise i sometimes feel very bad for prachi...i don't know why milind is unable to understand sally's motive...i know that sally was milind's first love, but milind has to realize the  now he is married & prachi will feel bad for his closeness with sally...though milind is just  with sally as a friend, but sally has other motive & prachi knows it & milind should some where understand prachi's insecurity too...he should try & talk it out with prachi & i also feel prachi should make milind see sally's true colors...i sometimes feel that milind takes prachi for granted... milind should just  try & put himself in prachi's shoes...even milind will get jealous if tomorrow prachi is so close to neev as he (milind) is to sally...i really hope that things are well in between milind, prachi soon...& i also hope sally's true face comes out in light...i want milind, prachi to be happy, happy with no sadness & tears...anyway i like vicky very much..he is really a very good friend, brother to milind & prachi...anyway the story is progressing very well...good going...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapi'am very eager to know what happens next...so please do continue soon..Smile

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 25 June 2011 at 10:21am
johnangad IF-Dazzler
johnangad
johnangad

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
can't believe i missed 2 updates! its' abt tym milind realises the heartache slly is causing prachi!
111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
wow Divya very nice . loved it , this part really worth to wait, very nice very emotional, loved each and every word of it, its so amazing , got know from where do u get so beautiful ideas and inked them so wonderfully.

i loved each & every part of it , now cant wait to read more, feel like soon the Shally chapter is going to close, vicky was right , only Milind is the right person who can answer all the question of Prachi & only he can help her to clear all the doubts she has in her brain, cant wait any more please continue soon... plzzzBig smile
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
please update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvya

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puth

beautiful update divvya...
As vicky said it's better for Prachi to discuss all the things abt Sally to Milind...even milind has a clue on why Prachi is upset so it would be better even if he opens his past to her and assure her that he doesn't love sally any more...

Thx, yes, Prachi needs to get her answers from Milind. Lets see if they atlast sit down and TALK

Go to top