Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 57)

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ytanuja

Hi Divya, we cant say how happy we are to see back,  Hi Tanu HugHugHug missed talking to you hun. how are you doing? love your dancing diva Big smile

i miss you boo

Awww, I missed you too yaara Hug
Thank u dear for the long and wonderful update, Thank you so finally prachi has come to face the truth of milind and sally realation,we feel really bad both the girls waqt kaissa khel khela hei inn dono ke saath, we know both love this milind but takdhir ne ek kehi sath jodnatha I think now sally has to comeout of her grief and come into face the reality milind is only for prachi, How true!! Milind is only for Prachi. Hope both the girls realise that. Waqt aur takdeer...dono yehi chahtha tha ki Milind prachi ka ho prachi poor soul is having a second though of beinger her is not the right choice for milind ,hope prachi understand she is the best for him money status or something else is not imp only his love for prachi is more than everything, Wrong of Prachi to think that but she is going through a very difficult stage. yaar pls solve this problem without effecting their relations, it was a wonderful update dear love the fun the boys and girls were having, i felt jumping in to join the fun. yeah, they were all having too much fun. If I stirred it up, it will sort it out too Tanu. don't worry. I will make up for all this Wink waiting to see a another update soon, will update very soon.

Have good and rest and stay healthy dear take care of yourself. we love u. Thanks hun. I luv u too. will look after myself from now on. how r u and ur little girl's knee? Hope all is well with you.

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update...

Thank you SmileSmile

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indigirl226

oh wow.
Um i dont have any words to describe it..
it was just amazing. beautiful um. wowowow Aww, thank you. glad you liked it.
Please make Milind and prachi happy again. clear all their misunderstandingss :)
I cannot wait for the next part.will clear everything very soon.
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! AS SOON AS POSSIBLEEE will update soon hun. Ta
Smile
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsroopali

divya
i want 2 know y does prachi feel so insecure with sally around From the time Prachi knew about the first girl in Milind's life even before she knew Sally's name, she had been insecure about her. The charity dinner photos when she first glimpsed Sally had thrown into complete distress. It had been a long brewing one and knowing that Sally is still in love with Milind and their apparent close friendship and glimpses of their past has pushed the whole situation to the extreme.
whn she knows it was milinds past n nw he luvs prachi vry much Yes, she knows that. But she has such a low opinion about herself and always finds Sally better than her in all aspects. That hasn't helped the situation now.
y doesnt she understand tht milind may also b going through same thing whn she was with neev 
im totally confused as y prachi is so insecure Prachi and Neev are only friends and didn't share any romantic relationship. Though Milind might be posessive, he has no reason to be insecure of Neev. But Prachi has always seen herself less than Sally in looks, status, education and persona. She is from a normal family and nowhere in league with the family she has married into while Sally moves in the same circle as Milind. So, there is a combination of issues that which hasn't made things easy for Prachi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsroopali

ismita Goldie
ismita
ismita

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Hello divya,

This is my first time commenting on the story,I am a silent reader and very fond of this fan fiction.You have done a amazing work.

The reason I felt like commenting is seeing Prachi's pain. off lately the story is more focussed on Milind and sally's relationship and Prachi's inner turmoil.The poor girl has left everyone and her parents and came  to a totally different place ,which is different in culture and upbringing.But she is trying her best to adjust in the new environment.

I really could take her pain ,when Milind totally ignored her.Reading the update I felt ,Did Milind still have some feelings for Sally?How would Milind feel if Prachi dances so closely with Neev ignoring Him?

I don't know how you are going to shape the story.But really a bit explanation from Milind will not really help.I always felt whenever there was a party Milind kind of ignored Prachi.I really  feel Prachi should take a break and go india for some time ,that will help Milind to sort out certain things in his Mind. Prachi is being taken for granted.Also it is high time that Milind knows what all Sally said to Prachi starting from the Party in india .Some of Prachi's reactions are because of Sally's comments . Really Milind needs to sort them out. he has to make up big time . Now Prachi is questioning her position in Milind which is the worst thing to happen to any women who had a love marraige.I feel some thing should really shake Milind to really understand Prachi's position in his life.Please don't get me wrong,I know Milind loves Prachi ,but after Marriage i some how felt his love is situational.

Sorry for the long post .But I really love ur Fanfiction.Please update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m-g19

prachimishra85 Goldie
prachimishra85
prachimishra85

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Welcome Back Divya dear

Ur update was very Nice...
Milind is such a big cheater, he hide out such a big thing from Prachi...
My blood boils on Sally and Milind... If he had liked or loved Sally then why did he trapped Prachi...  Milind n Sally had the sense to make Love bt didn't had the strenght to confess their Love and here Milind is talking all in Sally... what does he think abt himself...,. Is Prachi a puppet or what that she'll dance to his tune... He should have told Prachi abt his life with Sally rather than keeping her in dark... I'm having a doubt whether Inder was right abt Milind or not??????

Divya u need to clear it out...
Don't get me wrong Divya bt I'm angry on Milind bt this part was superb!!!!

Heart Prachi
OptimisticEyes IF-Sizzlerz
OptimisticEyes
OptimisticEyes

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Divyaaa...update plz
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ismita

Hello divya, Hello Ismita

This is my first time commenting on the story,I am a silent reader and very fond of this fan fiction.You have done a amazing work. Thank you hun. I am glad you are reading and liking this story. More glad that you commented this time. Big smile

The reason I felt like commenting is seeing Prachi's pain. off lately the story is more focussed on Milind and sally's relationship and Prachi's inner turmoil.The poor girl has left everyone and her parents and came  to a totally different place ,which is different in culture and upbringing.But she is trying her best to adjust in the new environment. Yes, that's where the focus lies now. Prachi is coping with a lot of things in her new life and as I said, this will be another learning curve for her.

I really could take her pain ,when Milind totally ignored her.Reading the update I felt ,Did Milind still have some feelings for Sally?How would Milind feel if Prachi dances so closely with Neev ignoring Him? Milind didn't ignore her but was giving her space as she didn't want to talk to him. Milind and Sally were a couple for almost three years. So, there's bound to be some sort of feelings involved there. As for Prachi dancing closely with Neev, I am sure we all know how the posessive and hot-tempered Milind Mishra would have reacted.

I don't know how you are going to shape the story.But really a bit explanation from Milind will not really help.I always felt whenever there was a party Milind kind of ignored Prachi.I really  feel Prachi should take a break and go india for some time ,that will help Milind to sort out certain things in his Mind. Prachi is being taken for granted.Also it is high time that Milind knows what all Sally said to Prachi starting from the Party in india .Some of Prachi's reactions are because of Sally's comments . Really Milind needs to sort them out. he has to make up big time . Now Prachi is questioning her position in Milind which is the worst thing to happen to any women who had a love marraige.I feel some thing should really shake Milind to really understand Prachi's position in his life.Please don't get me wrong,I know Milind loves Prachi ,but after Marriage i some how felt his love is situational. I respect your opinion, so please don't feel bad about voicing it. As I mentioned earlier, I haven't covered Milind's thoughts yet. You are right, Prachi questioning her position is the worst thing that could happen to any women in a love or an arranged marriage. Prachi is reacting way too strongly to Sally at the moment and Milind has no idea about it. A lot of things can rock a marriage and going away from eachother will not solve such things. Prachi as you can see in this update has mentally stepped away from Milind and Miind has noticed that. That is worse than physical distance and let's see how things settle down for them.

Sorry for the long post .But I really love ur Fanfiction.Please update soon Thank you. I appreciate your commets. Loved reading them. Will update tomorrow.

Go to top