Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 56)

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi101

Awesome update divyaThanks Nimmi
pls continue soon
Thanks for pm me will update soon. Ta

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvya

Originally posted by sonakap1

First of all WELCOME BACK HugHugHug And now to the par,t it was SUPERB...But it ended too soonWink LOLLOL...Detailed comments later... Luv...Sona

Aw, thank you Sonaji HugHugHug  What do you mean it ended too soon? LOL

Of course it ended too soon...After all I am the "broken record" who always keep on harping about "the conversation" between MICHI not happening. And as the conversation did not even start in the update therefore it ended too soon...LOL

Edited by sonakap1 - 31 May 2011 at 4:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvya

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvya

Originally posted by sonakap1

Hello Divya, Hi Sona

You seem to be the firm believer of coming back with a bang...The silence this time was looong but you made up for it with the stunner of the update. Thanks hun. It took me a long time to write this update though.  Can we please have the next update without further ado. And going by the comments, you seem to have created a ruckus with Milind bashing on its all time high. I am here not in this category but still feel strongly that Milind has let the situation go from bad to worse by his silence on the topic of the truth about his relationship with Sally. Yes, Milind bashing is on a all-time high LOL. Poor guy. I will stir it a bit more before sorting things out LOL. I am glad you are still giving him a chance Wink but you are right. He is entirely to blame to let the situation go out of control. Now what blunder is Milind set to commit...Isn't it enough that he has been ignoring Prachi through out the party, almost forgetting that his wife also came with him. The way you are going get ready for Milind bashing morchas at your doorstepBig smileBig smile

Milind though not of any relevance came out clean to Prachi regarding his deception on their first outing in Ooty. He was even completely honest with Prachi about being in physical relationship with Sally and other girls also. But where it matters most, more so because his past is an integral and important part of his and Prachi's present and future, he has kept her in dark.  Why so? Agreed that he didn't know that Sally was in love with him, but he was. So why did he impress on Prachi about she being the first girl he fell in love with? What was and is he afraid of? A lot of questions for Milind to answer. Lets see how he explains himself out of this. Just wait till the next update. YES, YES, YES, finally the conversation is all set to  happen, hum khush hue....

Every time Prachi sees Milind and Sally she gets more and more glimpses of how they were. And this I feel is what is making Prachi more and more insecure. How long could she take it and the party with all the comments and the chemistry which was blatantly visible to everyone seems to be the last straw and now Prachi's distress has reached its peak and she has now started questioning her place in Milind's life. She has started feeling like an outsider. This is the worst that can happen in any relationship.Very true and Milind is very much to be blamed for this situation. Though Prachi knew that Milind's and Sally's relationship was no casual one, finding all the intimate details has rattled her to the core. Milind is guilty for hiding the few important details. Lets see what he does to save his marriage.This should be interesting, more so because MIlind continued silence has escalated the situation completely out of control. The need for damage control is humongous and Milind really has his work cut out for him. Waiting to see how he manages it all...

Prachi really needs all the consolation and assurance and Milind is the only one who can provide it. And he needs to start with coming out clean about what he really and truthfully felt for Sally. Prachi deserves the truth. The way he reacted on Sally arrival at the party, shows he is still holding on to his past even if in a small way. I always felt that Sally needs the closure to move on, looks like even Milind needs his closure.  You are right, Sona. Milind is the only one who can reassure Prachi and it will more than just reassurance. He needs to spill it all...bare his soul to her. He had lots of explanations to give. As for closure, i will cover it later in the story. So this is not going to be the end of Sally issue...But whose closure are you talking about...Milind's, Prachi's or Sally's?  This is pure torture now...You better be on time with the next update... 

Prachi sadly has no one to share her insecurities with. This relationship is just about short of falling apart, unless they sit down and TALK.  Hopefully the next update will bring that on. A bit more patience hun. As I said, i will stir it a bit more and then sit down and sort it all out. Trust me!! TongueWinkWink I trust you implicitly...But be warned my patience is running out....TongueWinkWink

Hugs...take care...luv...Sona You take care too. And I so behind on my long pm. Will do it asap. Luv u Hug So have you set a time limit on this asap...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvya

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi..

hieee cherry...Hi Prachi
hope you are fime now..okay hun, how r u?
we all terribly missed you and your updatesss. I missed writing too yaar.
really an amazing updateee. Thank you.
thanks for the pm and do continue very soon no probs. will update soon. Ta
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinak

Hi Divya, Hi Seena

How are you. Good to hear from you after a long time. I am okay hun. yes, it has been a very long time. how r u doing?

Amazing update. Feel bad for Prachi n Sally. Both love Milind.  Both Milind n Sally need a closure from their past.  Thank you. very true. Seems like everyone needs a closure to move on.

Milind require to come clean about his past to Prachi. Prachi at present is more insecure after seeing the photos, them together in the party n then taking to Sally. The whole day hasn't gone on very well for poor Prachi. Milind does need to clear the air that too, really fast.

Tack care. Hope u update very soon. will update soon hun. u take care too. Ta
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by erotically

Great part...
Plz cont. soon

Thank you. will update soon. Ta
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dangerrose

Welcome back divya...

Superb update. Felt bad for prachi
Update soon

Thanks hun. will update soon. Ta

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza_beans

Divya,

Thank you for the wonderful update after a long time. Hope you are feeling better.  I was so happy to read a long update filled with twists and turns.  Can't wait for the next part and how it will all play out.

Liz

Hi Liz, how are you? Yes, it has been a long time. Health is okay now. will update very soon. Ta

Go to top