Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 52)

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
hey divya

welcome back..

gr8 part..
cont.sooon

n thanks for pm dear...

Diva_Me Groupbie
Diva_Me
Diva_Me

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_17

Thanks for a wonderful update Smile

Hope your health is doing well Smile

I was waiting for a  lovely episode  after a long time. I felt terrible  after reading it thinking of Prachi.

Sally and Milind relationship hurts Prachi a lot, being a second love for someone hurts the most when our love is so pure and honest.

I always thought Sally and Milind was teenage relationship and shared only bed not love. This update when you specified as they made love I felt Milind as cheater.

The respect I had for him for sacrificing his dream for his parents all gone away after I felt that Milind first love was Sally not prachi especially b'cos he hide it from her and fooled her terribly.

For the first time, I felt Inder is right and Milind doesn't deserve Prachi. Prachi deserves better than him as she is so innocent and naive.

No offense,  the above is my point of view.

Hey divya I m a fan of our ff and loved this part as well but I have to agree with each and every words of the above post by sneha.

I have been following this ff for a long time now n from quite a few parts(since this whole thing began) I am hating Milind.

How can he hide such a big thing from his wife the love of this life who has bared all her past to him( though there is nothing much to tell still). It was not just a fling but a serious relationship and he has hurt both Prachi n Sally. Agree he was hurt when Sally went and he had loved her then and being his wife Prachi is entitled to know about this truth. Milind is shamelessly dancing around with his ex flame with whom he shared such a big history n still don't give a damn about how his wife will feel or don't even think that Prachi deserves to know the truth.

For Prachi Milind is the first guy she has ever loved and has accepted his colorful past open heartedly , and in return Milind has not told the biggest secret of his life and also don't give a damn about it. Now a days there is no gal with an untainted past like Prachi but I guess Milind doesn't deserve such love and woman as I don't think  Milind is even planning to tell Prachi about it also.

What irks me more is that while dancing with Sally he saw how jealous Sally's BF was looking but he completely ignored Prachi.
Hope Milind suffers( I can't believe I am saying dis -the only time I wished this was during  those horrible days of Kayamath where Milind used to physical abuse Prachi and I was super pissed with him then).

I hate sally n her obnoxious behavior but at the end of this part I really felt bad for her. Hope she gets over the guy...seriously Milind don't even deserves Sally's love too They were each others first love ans Sally has continuously loved him for 9 years but that guy don't even feel the importance to mention his wife about the past his first love.

Please make Prachi more strong now. I am fed up of her being a insecure door mat. Now a days girls are more stronger than guys. I want Prachi to give it all back to Milind on his face and stop getting all insecure by just hearing Sally's name. She should value herself more as she is way better than these guys.
Diva_Me Groupbie
Diva_Me
Diva_Me

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I forgot to write hope you are fine now. do take care of yourself dear and please please pretty please cont. soon I am waiting to see what happens next
-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
heyya divya :Dseeing after a long time..i thought u deserted this ffEmbarrassedlol anyway...
i love the story n ua writing style, m like completely fida over it ;)
i neva saw Michi...but this particular ff of urs made me fall in love with them..
the FF is truly FABClap...
and about the perv update i dint like it a bit Dead
hate sally n also millind now...he shud hav shared his past with prachi...poor soul is going through soo much, and everyone knows about them except her..this really is SICK...HE loved sally? i neva thought they had physical intimacyDeadbuh yeah wateva.i wanna just know the past ASAP lol...so plzz update soon cant wait for the next part...
u r an amazing ff writer..plz keep going :D

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Hello Divya,

You seem to be the firm believer of coming back with a bang...The silence this time was looong but you made up for it with the stunner of the update. And going by the comments, you seem to have created a ruckus with Milind bashing on its all time high. I am here not in this category but still feel strongly that Milind has let the situation go from bad to worse by his silence on the topic of the truth about his relationship with Sally.

Milind though not of any relevance came out clean to Prachi regarding his deception on their first outing in Ooty. He was even completely honest with Prachi about being in physical relationship with Sally and other girls also. But where it matters most, more so because his past is an integral and important part of his and Prachi's present and future, he has kept her in dark.  Why so? Agreed that he didn't know that Sally was in love with him, but he was. So why did he impress on Prachi about she being the first girl he fell in love with? What was and is he afraid of?

Every time Prachi sees Milind and Sally she gets more and more glimpses of how they were. And this I feel is what is making Prachi more and more insecure. How long could she take it and the party with all the comments and the chemistry which was blatantly visible to everyone seems to be the last straw and now Prachi's distress has reached its peak and she has now started questioning her place in Milind's life. She has started feeling like an outsider. This is the worst that can happen in any relationship.

Prachi really needs all the consolation and assurance and Milind is the only one who can provide it. And he needs to start with coming out clean about what he really and truthfully felt for Sally. Prachi deserves the truth. The way he reacted on Sally arrival at the party, shows he is still holding on to his past even if in a small way. I always felt that Sally needs the closure to move on, looks like even Milind needs his closure.  

Prachi sadly has no one to share her insecurities with. This relationship is just about short of falling apart, unless they sit down and TALK.  Hopefully the next update will bring that on.

Hugs...take care...luv...Sona

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dangerroseOptimisticEyes

Durs Groupbie
Durs
Durs

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
hi divya

I am new to this forum but still  i read all ur ff from the beginning it was really awesome

i really liked the way u express the feeling of  both prachi and milind

really nice update soon i cant wait Smile
nimmi101 Senior Member
nimmi101
nimmi101

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Awesome update divya
pls continue soon
Thanks for pm me
Prachi.. IF-Rockerz
Prachi..
Prachi..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hieee cherry...
hope you are fime now..
we all terribly missed you and your updatesss.
really an amazing updateee.
thanks for the pm and do continue very soon

Go to top