Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 46)

111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Divya Dear where are u?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvya

ytanuja IF-Dazzler
ytanuja
ytanuja

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Divya is everything ok on ur side dear, we miss u ,I can understand ur busy with work and studies, dont worry takecare,

divvya

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Divya  whats happening..........................................

divvya

111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Happy Durga Ashtami Divya.

divvya

OptimisticEyes IF-Sizzlerz
OptimisticEyes
OptimisticEyes

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Divya..where are you? Plz update soon.

divvya

Asmi2013 IF-Dazzler
Asmi2013
Asmi2013

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
divya......where r u? missing you dear.......

divvya

111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hye Divya how r u, missing u Dear as well as this FF

Edited by 111priyan - 16 April 2011 at 11:32am

divvya

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4_michi

Hey Divya sorry for commenting sooo late EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Was busy wid assignments Dead No worries hun. hope ur assignments went well.
Anyways luved Shweta here she is sooo sweet n understanding luv her Heart Yes, she is a fantastic MIL
AGAIN Prachi backed out at d last moment.....y cant she jst tell all abt Sally to Milind but den I doubt seeing Milind's anger that he wud had listened to Prachi's distress at dat moment ....He was too occupied wid himself n his anger .
I really want Prachi to get more strong here n fight her own battle wid Sally....I dnt lyk it wen woman act all insecure n jealous but den u cant blame Chi acting dis way. Milind's anger was out of control and Prachi was too fragile to deal with that at the moment. She is going through that insecure phase now but she will come out of it.
I knw its high time she let go of all d insecurities but den MilLy's( dats Mils n Sally lol i knw is sounds bad LOL) past keeps confronting her time n again making her even more vulnerable n week not even giving time to recompose herself...
if handling d pressure of being a Mishra wasn't enough she has to deal wid Sally n MilLy's past. Wid d protective n secure lyf Inder has always provided Prachi d pressure will b vry difficult 4 her to handle n she will take her time to let go of her insecurities n immaturity.But hopefully b4 her relationship wid other deteriorate. Oh dear ..MilLy......LOL Prachi dear is way too possessive of her husband and struggling to cope with the never ending revelation of his past with Sally. Lets see how she handles it.
My my Milind is one angry man Wink Tongue... So his luv for his cherry got better of his anger in d end EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed . oh of course, it was his cherry, after all Wink
Luved d phn convo it gave a feeling of bitter sweetness infact d whole update had dis feeling n I really lyked dat WinkEmbarrassed Thanks, but that's Michi, isn't it. That bitter sweetness was what had us glued to them.
But cant Milind sense sumthing is wrong wid his prachi as she is not dat kind of a person to react lyk dis....I mean Sweta sensed dat sumthing vry big is bothering Prachi so y cant Milind even Chi said in betn der fight abt Sally.
Wat other clues he need to knw dat for Prachi Sally is a sour topic every time any matter comes out involving Sally Prachi acts in a different way...I think dey shud jst sit down n TALK. Milind had sidelined the issue for way too long and it hasn't helped Prachi. The talk will happen soon.
If Milind wud hv said everything(well not everything but atleast something) n came out clear abt d relatnship he shared wid Sally b4 only den I dnt think Chi wud reacted in d way she is reacting now....she had imagined sumthing n now she is witnessing something else....Very true. He had made light of his relationship with Sally but Prachi had always suspected otherwise. That's why every little confirmation of her fear is rattling her way too much.
D current situation is not gud for MiChi....hope it doesn't rock der marriage even more. I think its HIGH time des two sit down n hv a heart to heart convo which wud strengthen der relationship coz such insecurities n jealousy can b fatal for any marriage. Yes, it can be fatal for any marriage. Let's see if Michi's withstand it
All in all I think its Sally who is walking away wid d cake 4 now Angrywhich I m not liking a bit Ouch. She had emerged victorious a number of times and it only makes Prachi react badly.

Hope u dnt make our poor Prachi suffer more Embarrassed But I cud sense sumthing BIG happening soon Wink Now dnt keep us all waiting n update soon Tongue Will update in a day or two hun. I wasn't well for the last few weeks

BTW I luveddddddd dis part Heart it was brilliantly written.
It was high on emotions u brought out everybody's emotions n feelings beautifully hats off to u Clap. Thank you. I am glad you liked it. Take care. Ta

Go to top