Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 44)

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kptl

That was fab update been waiting for that...lol Thank you
it was sad bt cute That's Michi Wink
luv da bonding btw shweta and prachi they do have a beautiful relationship.
Can't wait for da next prt
Update soon  will continue soon. Ta

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi101

Awesome part yaar loved it Thanks Nimmi
pls continue soon
Thanks for pm me no probs hun. will continue soon. Ta
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Happy Holi DivyaaaaaDancing PartySame to you NiviiiiiiHug

Perfect update,very well written...i was so worried that u r going to stretch the fight for 2  updates but glad its better this way..i know its not end here,we know milind cant stay angry withhis cherry for too long..and loved the kiss and i so xxpecting a long tight hug kher choddoErmm Thank you. No, it hasn't ended here. Things are still shimmering beneath the surface, that's why no hug. Will give you one soon Wink

shwetha is the BESTEST MILHeart ...prachi is really lucky ...and loved their   BF scenes..and shwethas surprise  birthday gift for  milind and vicky is really cute but the last bit of the VDO made things more complicated for prachi,al these days she only heard of sally-milind childhood relationship but now witnessing herslef would be very hard for her and no wonder her insecurities reached new hightsBroken Heart Yes, Prachi is indeed lucky. You are right, Nivi. She has only heard about their childhood but witnessing it has left wanting to know more.

so vicky is leaving to india,so he is not the one whos goingto hear prachis miseries abt sal and mils past,i want milind tobe the one who hears out prachi and  setles everything btW*Hemand want prachi to tell everything abt the first confrontation btw her and sally in that party in india b4 hteir weding..bcoz he is the righ t choice and he knows very well to which extent prachi should know abt his past with sally and what r all should be kept as a secret(which is not going to help her in anywhic ways)ami i right or u have other plansEmbarrassedwhatever BRING IT ON DIVYA...its time we get into the past of milsi sally relationship iam as much as curious as prachi to findout their past Approve milind  can keep secrets with prachi but not withus okLOL Alright hun, no secrets for you. I will give you all glimpses of it. But you are right, Prachi can't and shouldn't know everything. Somethings are best when left unspoken. BTW Vicky is only leaving the next day Tongue

Milind is a sweetheart he phoned prachi to chk with her ..poor guy is startving all day,Unhappyhope the party i the evening easeout things muchmore and want to see my MICHI happy in EO armsHeart unfortunately not yet. The evening will only take Prachi's miseries to a new height.

Update fasht divya no delay this time,start writing Cool Will try to yaar. Had a busy week.
Love uHugLuv u too Hug Take care. Hey, you have used all the colours yaar, so I had to settle with replying in black WinkLOL
TC..Heart
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dbr_kmichi

hi di,

nice updateSmile Thanks Divya
love shwetha...she is the best! oh yes, she is.

continue soon will do. Ta
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza_beans

Beautiful update Divya !! This is one of my favorite chapters so far because of the way it was written. Thanks Liz. Loved the way you potrayed each and every scene especially the one between Milind and Prachi and the Shweta and Prachi.  Can't wait to read the next chapter. glad you liked it hun. will update soon. Ta

Liz
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonakap1

Hey Divya, Hi Sona

Superb update yaar!!! Brilliantly written'I think this by far is your best writing. Wow, thanks hun. Embarrassed

Miling reacted as expected. He really has no control over his temper when he loses it. Though very cruel, he was absolutely right in pointing that Prachi was only thinking about herself. But he should have also judged that something somewhere is very wrong. Prachi is not the one who will take Shweta's scolding to heart and sulk and create a scene. He didn't even catch on when Prachi reacted vehemently to his "letting Sally take her place." He did ponder for a minute or so but than his anger got the better off him. May be later on when he thinks about all this coolly he will catch on to the main problem. Milind was too angry to think or reason and anger did get better of him. Just knowing that his wife might be upset with his mother pushed it even further.

Prachi also reacted very badly and immaturely. By the time she realized her mistake the damage was done. After every showdown with Sally, Prachi promises herself she will not let her bother her but every time she reacts more and more and now the results are getting disastrous. She has hurt the whole family. Poor Shweta was left wondering that Prachi is upset because of her. Anand is upset more so because Shweta is upset. Vicky must also be very hurt with her "traitor". Prachi really needs to watch out and get her thoughts and emotions in order before she ruins her every relationship. Prachi's immaturity will definitely rock a lot of relationships in her life. She lacks heavily in balancing her emotions and rising up to the situations. Not able to handle Sally is only one such thing. Life will throw many more on her way. Only time will tell how she fares.

Milind has always made light of what he had with Sally in the past; and to cover up for that he refuses to see what the real problem is. Prachi on the other hand is getting glimpses of their past every day and is becoming a nervous wreck as she has no one to share her problems with. These two really need to sit down and TALK!!! Prachi desperately need to speak out all that she feels about Sally and real fast. Why is she scared to speak about Sally with Milind? Is it so because she is scared of facing Milind's anger and reaction? But who less can assure her than him? This lack of communication between the two is very unhealthy and disappointing. I agree, such situations are unhealthy in any relationship. It takes a lot of courage to take the bull by its horns and Prachi is lacking it at the minute. She is slowly losing whatever courage left in her and it will only make matters worse. I will cover a bit more of it in the next update. She desperately needs reassurance in a lot of things.

The scene between Shweta and Prachi was absolutely fantastic. Loved the way Shweta took the initiative and cleared everything. Shweta has always made every effort to ease in and assist Prachi in her new life. And to think that Prachi was offended because of her must have really have hurt her. Thankfully these two didn't bottle up and cleared the misunderstanding. The best part about the conversation was even though Prachi was at fault Shweta never harped at it and was focused only on reassuring her and calming her. She is such a sweet MIL. Prachi is very lucky. She is well aware of her son's famous temper so knew that Milind must have been angry with Prachi and tried making up for hi also. Looks like Shweta also caught on to the fact the there is much more to what is bothering Prachi. Now the question is when and how the truth will enfold and how will the Mishra's react. In a way, Shweta sees herself in Prachi...a shy, nervous and terrified bride thrust into a such a wealthy household. She understands the need and frustration to prove herself and fit in. Prachi is really lucky to have her. Shweta guessed that something is indeed bothering Prachi but has no idea about her feelings or securities towards Sally. Of course, she would know about her son's famous temper and is trying to make up for it in her own way.

You know I was keen on morning after grilling some sense into the lovebirds and the two may finally sitting down and talking, but not so; and now I think rightfully also. All this drama needs a proper culmination before the story can move forward. Hopefully that would not mean a completely broken down Prachi before Milind realises the grimness of the situation. Something major is all set to happen at the evening, but what? I am not looking forward to another confrontation between Sally and Prachi. Prachi is too fragile now to take on Sally and her bitchiness. If so happens an already low in confidence Prachi will be completely devastated and broken. Prachi is reassured time and again but it hasn't done anything to the root of the problem. Just sorting out superficially again is not going to help anyone. You are right. I am building it all up for a major break down in Prachi. Let's see if Milind realises the severity of her distress atleast now.

The moment between MICHI in the morning was written very well. Prachi's vulnerability and Milind's anguish at the helplessness of the situation were brought out beautifully. Prachi not saying loud what she felt means you are saving it all for later. And I have such high expectations'. And I hope I don't disappoint you, Sonaji Big smile

With the passing of time Milind has mellowed down and his love and concern for his 'cherry' has certainly overtaken his anger. The phone conversation was an ample proof of it. So was the fact that Prachi is feeling completely lost, disturbed, very-very low on confidence and completely guilt-ridden. Watching the video has further aggravated the situation and deeply affected Prachi's emotional fragility. Yes, the evening will only set her further if not to breaking point. Guilt will override everything else and she will only start questioning her own place in Milind's life.

Ab bahut hua. Jaldi say sab theek karo. In desperate wait of the next update. Arey, itni jaldi nahi. Ek aur update ke baad TongueLOL. will update soon yaar. Its been a busy week and I haven't been very well either. Will send you a long pm.

Hugs, Hugs to you too. Ta

Sona

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhijn106

Plzzz update it soon wanna read more plzzz awsm ff just read in 2 days really awsm wonderful story n way to express

Thank you for liking this story. 4 parts in 2 days is really impressive, I must say Big smile. Will update soon. Ta
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indigirl226

Woohoo i thought that was an amazingg part! i abso-freaking-lutely LOVED IT! Thank you Big smile
i love the way you displayed the emotions and the way you just potrayed everything! glad you liked it. will update soon. Ta
cannnot wait for the next part! continue soon plz!

Again, GOOD JOB!SmileSmile Thanks again. Big smile

Go to top