Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 38)

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Hi Divya atlast u updated Hug Hi Nivi Hugyes, I did. How r u?
hmm  first lets talk abt the surprise romance...loved it only u can comeup with this kind of romance,all FantasiesDay Dreaming and Milind he is always ready to a sneak peak naEmbarrassednever leaves a chance,hmm he made up for the nightBlushing hehehe, well, I can't help it hunEmbarrassed. Even my mind goes all mushy mushy when I think of Michi.

and coming to Dinner poor prachi,everything was perfect until sally findout  abt the seating,comeon how did prachi know abt these ppl in sucha short span of time,shwetha should have chked it by herself na  , Unhappy Yes, Shweta should have double checked but too much work would be her excuse. Atleast Prachi should have check but I think she was way too enthusiastic and wanted to prove that she could do it. poor prachi  is feeling  miserable thru out the dinner she should have handled it better,but sally is her sour topic and how far she can keep her cool hope she flush ou t all her feelings abt sally to MilindConfused She could have handled it better. But Sally always rubs her the wrong way whatever her intentions are and Prachi alwasy acts so unlike her character.
,hope milind dont loose his cool or this fight  should  give him some sense abt his Dear wife's inner turmoil abt sally Disapprove Milind is furious already and lets see how the night would be. divya cant see my prachi like this and pls update soon, this week mid week update banta hai boss,,so what sayWinkwait is Killing Divya,i can wait for Michi romance but cant handle Misunderstanding btw MiChi Cry Oh dear, I think I have upset a lot of people, sorry yaar. Mid week update nahi de sakhi but I will update tomorrow night. As I said before, things will get a bit more worse before all misunderstandings clear out.

so pls update fassssshttttttt
Love u divya luv u too Nivi dear. will updat fasssht Wink
Tc

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI2010

Agree with nivi......Divya even i felt Shweta shd have chk abt sitting arrangement.....i think she shd have handle that situation properly instead blaming prachi.......i understand shweta was  busy with her new project and the security issue and hence she cud not keep her temper cool. so i guess shweta will soon realise her mistake n will take proper care of it.  and prachi will understand her dearest MIL's problem as well......hope milind handles this situation properly.  M sure prachi wont tell anything to him abt sal.Yes, Asmi, Shweta was too busy with work and knowing about the mess up at the last minute irritated her. But again in a family, you can't expect smiles and hugs all the time. Prachi was not upset because her mother-in-law scolded her but because she felt she had let her down.

Pl. update jaldi se karo..as nivi said mid week update banata hai boss.........cant wait......sorry yaar. I couldn't give you a mid week update but will update tomorrow. But ek din aur
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4_michi

Hey Divya Hug Hi Pri Hug
As usual a brilliant part ( donno hw u manage to write so beautiful part each time Embarrassed)
Well jst got time to read ur update  n man  I was all grinning at one point den became sad  n den all mad...lol I felt every emotion while reading dis part . Thanks hun, an emotional roller coaster, I guess Embarrassed
As usual I thoroughly njoyed  reading
d MiChi romance Wink it  was soo Day Dreaming....yep, I know what you mean WinkLOL
But den came d not so gud part Ouch
I feel too much responsibility was given to Prachi..I knw d Mishras r doing all to make it easy 4 Prachi but den Shweta shud hv doubled chked on all d arrangements aft all Prachi is not a pro at all des things.
Well she is busy n hv work load n den d security prob but she shud hv informed Prachi abt it or wud hv appointed anybody who knws all des to help Prachi ...poor gal is doing her best but  sumthing or d other always comes upCry Yes, it was just a hard situation. Shweta is not aware of any animosity between Sally and Prachi and just showed her irritation. But for Prachi it was too much to see Sally take over what should have been her evening.
Den dat Sally Angry Sumtimes I lyk her but most of d times she gets into my nerves....I dnt knw hw can Milind b dat blind to not to see d tension betn Sally n Prachi or dnt understand dat for Prachi Sally is a sour subject.He keeps forgetting that fact ..I knw Sally is Milinds gud frnd n der frndships goes back but who talks abt ones ex to his wife lyk dat....It was Prachi was questioned him about Sally. She was the one who always dug up his relationship with Sally and Milind just closes up everytime wondering how to answer her.
Well Prachi also dnt knw abt the gr8 tension betn Inder n Milind or hw much Inder dislikes Milind n everything related to him but still she has d faintest idea n always defends her husband to her father but des two seriously need to sit down n clear all d matters dat bugging dem once n 4 all...but I knw its not going to happen so soon. Prachi has seen Milind and Inder at loggerheads unlike Milind. They have always behaved very well in front of everyone and they both are at each other's throats when they are alone. How would he know the extent of his wife's feelings?
Again I think Prachi will keep numb abt Sally n I sum times wonder if at all Prachi will tell Milind abt Sally n her threat hw will Milind react given his soft corner for Sally. She might not this time. Lets wait and see.
And den Sally-Milind's past...its gonna blow Prachi 4 sure. It might.
Hope Milind doesn't shout at Prachi now n I want Prachi to b more strong n take her stand... Well I guess ders donna b a big showdown.
I m biting nails now LOL... u left us in a cliffhanger so plzz update soon Tongue hehe, will update tomorrow hun. There will  be a showdown.........or a few, I guess Tongue

Embarrassed
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza_beans

Another superb part Divya.  Love your style of writing, I can feel all the emotions as if I am taking part in it.  I hope all this can be added to Prachi's grown up lessons which will mold her to be a very confident woman.  Do continue soon.
- Liz

Thanks Liz, glad you appreciate it. Of course, it will pave a way for Prachi's maturity. WIll update tomorrow. Ta
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111priyan

Very nice Divya , i feel that the time has come now vicky should help Prachi, how will she bear it all alone, please let vicky understand and help Prachi. Thanks Priya. Lets see if Vicky will be of any help.
The evening was great but end was not good for Prachi, but i know she'll be back again and give shally back what she has given to her. It is all upto Prachi how she's going to handle it this time.
And the update want as long as u said, or i should say i have become very greedy. Not long enough? ShockedShockedLOL. You greedy gir? LOL
Bye take care n update soon dying to know what will happen between Milind & Prachi , how will Milind handle all this. You take care too yaar. I will update soon. Lets how Milind handles it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

111priyan

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Hey Divya,

Brilliant update as always...All Prachi's excitement for the party went down the drain in just a minute. But I feel Shweta was of greater fault here. After all they were hosting such an important dinner at a very crucial time. Agreed Prachi took over the responsibility but they all knew that it was her first time. If the seating was of such an importance Shweta should have talked to Prachi about it herself or at least had a final look. Prachi also reacted badly. As Sally said a small thank you and all would have gone well. But Prachi has been holding on to a lot as far as Sally is concerned. So all the bolied up emotions came out and Sally as always was at her cruelest. Now the question is what will Milind do? Going by at where you ended, Prachi's troubles are far from over. If I am not mistaken Milind will blow his fuse once he hears the cause of Prachi's behaviour i.e. Sally. I am sure instead of understanding Prachi's POV he will lay it all on Prachi and her obsession with Sally. And may be then Vicky will enter the scenario, as he was as bewildered by Prachi's reaction. And hopefully will be instrumental in getting all her insecurities out and is even able to grill some sense into Milind.

Soory is baar jayda lamba comment nahin de payee. You know the reason also. I will make up in the next update. Please bear with me this time.

Take care and update soon,

Hugs,

Sona

111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvya

Originally posted by 111priyan

Very nice Divya , i feel that the time has come now vicky should help Prachi, how will she bear it all alone, please let vicky understand and help Prachi. Thanks Priya. Lets see if Vicky will be of any help.
The evening was great but end was not good for Prachi, but i know she'll be back again and give shally back what she has given to her. It is all upto Prachi how she's going to handle it this time.
And the update want as long as u said, or i should say i have become very greedy. Not long enough? ShockedShockedLOL. You greedy gir? LOL
Bye take care n update soon dying to know what will happen between Milind & Prachi , how will Milind handle all this. You take care too yaar. I will update soon. Lets how Milind handles it.

Yaa yaa dining to see what happen next, please update soon.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvya

diyak Senior Member
diyak
diyak

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
pls update soon,divya..can't wait anymore to know abt milind's reaction towards prachi..

Go to top