Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 36)

liza_beans Groupbie
liza_beans
liza_beans

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Another superb part Divya.  Love your style of writing, I can feel all the emotions as if I am taking part in it.  I hope all this can be added to Prachi's grown up lessons which will mold her to be a very confident woman.  Do continue soon.
- Liz

111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Very nice Divya , i feel that the time has come now vicky should help Prachi, how will she bear it all alone, please let vicky understand and help Prachi.
The evening was great but end was not good for Prachi, but i know she'll be back again and give shally back what she has given to her.
And the update want as long as u said, or i should say i have become very greedy.
Bye take care n update soon dying to know what will happen between Milind & Prachi , how will Milind handle all this.
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsroopali

awesomeeeeeeee update divya Thanks Roopali
bt feeling so sad for prachi 
even though she is trying to adjust smthing goes wrong or tht sal takes d cake of prachis effort Luck was definitely not on her side that evening. Poor girl!!
n if d situatio remains like this i think prachi will surely regret marrying milind Regret has no place in a marriage or in any other relationship for that matter.
n hope milind finds out tht sal n prachi  r like enemies A couple more updates and you will know. Ta
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellycrazy

Hey Divya,Hug Hi Nithya HugHow r u hun? Big smile

Loved the long update after a long timeBig smile OMG you have left us at a wicked cliffhanger there. Now I'd be wondering what is going to happen between my beloved couple till your next update (which I hope would be soon or I'll die out of curioisityLOLLOL) Thanks, but don't die just yet yaar. I shall update tomorrow night. WinkLOL

Prachi did overreact but I will not blame her! Sally might have her own good intentions behind helping her out in this one situation but anybody would be suspicious about their enemies' change of heart overnight and Prachi just did thatOuch To top it off, Shweta blowing off her fuse at her soft daughter in law worsened things I guess.  Everything just topped Prachi's insecurities. As Sally said, she was doing her job and Prachi did overreact. But Sally has been a very sore spot for her always and she kinda took over the evening. And the very thought that she would have disappointed Shweta was a downer for poor Prachi.    

In short, I felt really sorry for Prachi in this updateOuch These are the times when the gap between Mishras and Shahs are most apparent. And Sally was such a meanieAngry I hope that Prachi would not seek comfort in her father's arms after this ordeal. Now I am wondering what Milind is going to say to her. Angry Milind may be hot but never that good to deal withBig smile So true, he may be hot when angry but a real " bear with a sorehead" sorts LOL

I have a doubt though? Did Milind hear Prachi call Vicky 'traitor' or was he just plain irritated at her behaviour?Ermm More of Prachi's running away sobbing

I am extrmely sorry for not giving a long comment for this long partOuch Its just that university work keeps me real busy nowadays and the pressure is only going to increase over time. So you'll have to make do with this mini commentsWink Noworries, Nithya. I am glad you found time to give mini comments Big smile

Update soonBig smile will do, Ta

P.S- That quickie scene was so romantic and sensual though you did not describe any of itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL Somehow I find such scenes more sexy than the othersBig smileLOL I left that to your imagination, lol LOLWink. Just let it run wild LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tellycrazy

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinak

Loved the update Divya. Sorry didn't leave comments on the last 2 updates. We have one angry Milind. 

Thanks Seena. No problems, hun. Yes, the dude is fuming
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by johnangad

feel really bad for prachi, this high powered world really isn't for her and milind and her in laws should understand dat. And should be sensitive enuf to stop praising sally so lavishly all da tym- how would milind feel if prachi's parents praised neev? True, Prachi comes from a completely different world but she knew what would be expected of her when she married Milind. Milind's parents have no idea about any animosity between Sally and Prachi. They treat Sally just like they would treat Micky, like a child they have known all along. But for Milind, he just conveniently forgets that Sally is a sorespot for Prachi. Now that is no excuse. finally prachi is reacting to sally, sally may have helped her in recent tyms but she has openly stated her love for milind too and poor prachi cant even tell him wat sally said at their first meet. Its time Prachi reacted. She had bottled up her resentment, anger and jealousy for too long and it was bound to come out one way or other. Its time she let it all out
ps. m confused about milind and sally's past- they were a couple as  teenagers and then she left to be with her mother in america and they lost touch? milind met prachi in the meantym while sally realised she wanted him back? is that it? from this update it seems they were intimate too and milind had strong feelings for her so wat happened? Milind and Sally were a couple as teenagers and were also intimate. They were strongly involved but due to circumstances, Sally had to leave with her mother. I will cover the whole story in the update after next.
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by johnangad

and if they have a showdown now, prachi better not bow down like always!

Lets wait and see how she handles it. She might not bow down this time though.
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackSky-

Hi Divya, how are you? Hug Hi Aaliyah Hug. I am fine, hun. how r u?Big smile

Wonderful part Thank you
Lots of drama in this update and what a cliffhanger More drama coming up Wink
Will try and edit this later and add more comments Tongue Is that a promise? Tongue

Go to top