Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 3)

fan1204 Groupbie
fan1204
fan1204

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
congrats for new thread.....love your ff and this part aswell.......finally prachi realized essence of marriage....  

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hi Divya,

Congrats on the new thread. Arrey yaar, why do you bother about the number of the threads? I though all that has been cleared. FYI 5 is a better number than 4. What say? Jokes apart, we love your story and we all wait desperately for the updates. I feel the story has just entered its phase II and has much-much more to go for and far.

Now coming to the update: as always SUPERB.

With no Shweta around Prachi was as good as thrown amongst the wolves. But the fact that she has realized her dependence on her family and how low her confidence is might bring about the much required positive change in her and maybe she will grow in confidence. Certainly the interactions she has been having will Sally are surely showing that she is capable of taking her on. Though she still has a looooooooooooong way to go, but she can stand up for her own self.

Sally has extreme angst towards Prachi, and it getting highlighted in their every meeting. She doesn't pull her punches and being a pro at the game has the upper hand. Prachi really needs to get her act together or else everything and everyone apart, Sally will be her downfall. Though Sally constantly gave right advice and pointers to Prachi but her bitterness always gets the better of her. It is high time Prachi steps out of her safety cocoon and makes the effort to face up all the challenges and changes marriage has brought about.

The best part about the whole lunch was when they both had the discussion about the Spanish model because the way Prachi apologized to Sally for comparing both of them shows that she has started accepting Sally's presence in Milind's past and their future. It clearly showed that Prachi has matured and is gaing confidence in her relationship. Once she knows the whole truth about Milind and Sally's past and is able to share her insecurities about Sally with someone (hopefully Vicky as Milind is not happening) she should be able to face Sally easily. Hopefully Mickey's party will see all this happening?

Truce was off the moment party was over. A small comment about the honeymoon and Sally was back to being the bitch. Her comments about Prachi being nagging and demanding and Milind losing interest and being bored were way below the belt. But than nothing else is expected from her as she is always at her worst with Prachi. Sally is certainly guessing here, but she seems to have hit the nail perfectly. Poor Prachi who is already at her low with their first misunderstanding did not need this now.
Milind finally accepted his mistake in all that happened. And now he is guilty. The time part is certainly making it worse for both of them but has also helped both of them realize where they went wrong.

The misunderstanding and the time apart has certainly hit Prachi badly. It has also acted as a catharsis in making her realize the unnecessary fuss she created. Her need for Milind has reached its crescendo and if the phone conversation is any pointer Milind is in for a big surprise after he is back. Looks like inhibitions are going to be a thing of past for Prachi now. The whole phone conversation part was written very well; certainly left me with wanting more. Hope it is hint enough.

How was X'mas? Hope you are making the most of the holiday season. Take care, hugs and wishing you and your family a very New Year.

Love,

Sona

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divvyaOptimisticEyes

liza_beans Groupbie
liza_beans
liza_beans

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Divya,

Thank you the christmas gift, it saved me from the mundane christmas eve. I loved every part of it especially the interaction between Sally and Prachi.  They both have to start somewhere and it surely worked to an extent.  I think the number of threads you opened shows the popularity of your story and you shouldn't be embarrassed about it. Happy New Year !!!!

Liz
111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Wow Divya very nice Loved it. I thought Shally & Prachi are making good friends but only mention of one name has changed it all. But loved the moments Shally & Prachi spend together . Prachi was so right nothing could replace Milind..................Wink eagerly waiting for next part continue soon.
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
CONGRATS ON THE FOURTH THREAD!!! ...AND ESPECIALLY FOR THE SECOND ANNIVERSARY OF THE FF HugHugHug

WHAT SAY??....SHOULD WE WORK THAT THIS IS NOT THE LAST ONE EITHER?? WinkTongueLOL

PS: Will read and comment soon Embarrassed

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Edited by SaacheeSyna - 31 December 2010 at 1:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvya

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dbr_kmichi

Merry ChristmasSmile Thx. Hope you had a good one too Divya Big smile

yay!!! i'm first!! Smile yes Big smileBig smile
congrats for new thread...!! Thanks hun. Embarrassed

it was very nice update...Smile
the convo between prachi n sally was kinda nice...they are getting somewhere
michi r so much missin eachother 
hope everything turns out wellSmile oh yes, it will Wink

continue soon will do hun. may be tomorrow. tc

divya
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ytanuja

Hip Congrats

Divya for the new thread and thank u hun for the update, will get back to u soon. Thank you Tanu HugHug

The whole update was simply superb yaar the way prachi and sally were going was written so good hope sally stops being weird and try to understand michi I think its good for her. Thx hun.  It's still a long way to go for Sally to understand. Let's sort out Prachi first. 

Bravo prachi coming out of the family to face the world is a great step ahead girlClap, their is still lot to improve hun being mrs mililind mishra is not that easy but we know u will beat them all in all waysWink. Yes, it is not easy and Prachi knows it. She will do well

Poor michi missing each other, here is how she is feeling for her milind

Their romance ka tho bathi kuch aur hei phone ho ya ammne sammne kya farak padtha hei bolo Its was so romantic . waiting for more romance in the next one .

for the wonderful journey of michi u have created for us their are now words we have to express dear have a wonderful year ahead.
awwww, thanks Tanu. beautiful pics. Very apt. Thanks for liking it and being with me in this wonderful journey from the start. There is still a long way to go. So, be with me WinkHug
Take care hun
 love u love you too dear. Have a great new year with your family. My best wishes to you. Hugs, hugs. 
Tanu

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI2010

WOW! VERY NICE!

LUVED YOUR CHRISTMAS GIFT DIVYA.........THXHug MERRY CHRISTMASBig smile

Thanks Asmi, hope you had a good time over christmas too and happy new year. Hugs. 

Go to top