Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hiiii dear....
thanks for this beautiful update....
god i am really sad now....i dont know about prachi but i was crying a lot as if all this was happening to me....poor girl is soooo lonely amidst soo many people...i really feel sorry for her....even shweta scolded her .....sometimes i feel that even milind doesn't understand her feelings....i feel sooooooooooooooo sad for her.....
plzzzzzzzzzz don't make milind shout on her now...she already had enough...and yaa plzzzzzzzz do something about that sally...she's getting more irritating with every update....the soft corner which milind has for her really annoys me...i mean he should not talk about sally in front of prachi when he knows that she is a sore spot for prachi...
uffff i m getting all tensed up....
plzzzzzzzzzzz update soooooooooooon and a happy one this time
thanks for the pm..
nimmi101 thumbnail

It was a beautiful update divya

Felling very sorry for prachi
pls continue soon
Thanks for pm me
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Divya dear

Thank You

A small way of saying thanks for making our day wonderful with ur looooooooooooooooooooong update.
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part loved it cont soon
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Divya atlast u updated 🤗
hmm  first lets talk abt the surprise romance...loved it only u can comeup with this kind of romance,all Fantasies😍 and Milind he is always ready to a sneak peak na😳never leaves a chance,hmm he made up for the night☺️

and coming to Dinner poor prachi,everything was perfect until sally findout  abt the seating,comeon how did prachi know abt these ppl in sucha short span of time,shwetha should have chked it by herself na  , 😔poor prachi  is feeling  miserable thru out the dinner she should have handled it better,but sally is her sour topic and how far she can keep her cool hope she flush ou t all her feelings abt sally to Milind😕
,hope milind dont loose his cool or this fight  should  give him some sense abt his Dear wife's inner turmoil abt sally 😒divya cant see my prachi like this and pls update soon, this week mid week update banta hai boss,,so what say😉wait is Killing Divya,i can wait for Michi romance but cant handle Misunderstanding btw MiChi 😭

so pls update fassssshttttttt
Love u divya
Tc
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with nivi......Divya even i felt Shweta shd have chk abt sitting arrangement.....i think she shd have handle that situation properly instead blaming prachi.......i understand shweta was  busy with her new project and the security issue and hence she cud not keep her temper cool. so i guess shweta will soon realise her mistake n will take proper care of it.  and prachi will understand her dearest MIL's problem as well......hope milind handles this situation properly.  M sure prachi wont tell anything to him abt sal.

Pl. update jaldi se karo..as nivi said mid week update banata hai boss.........cant wait......
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Divya 🤗
As usual a brilliant part ( donno hw u manage to write so beautiful part each time 😳)
Well jst got time to read ur update  n man  I was all grinning at one point den became sad  n den all mad...lol I felt every emotion while reading dis part .
As usual I thoroughly njoyed  reading
d MiChi romance 😉 it  was soo 😍....
But den came d not so gud part
I feel too much responsibility was given to Prachi..I knw d Mishras r doing all to make it easy 4 Prachi but den Shweta shud hv doubled chked on all d arrangements aft all Prachi is not a pro at all des things.
Well she is busy n hv work load n den d security prob but she shud hv informed Prachi abt it or wud hv appointed anybody who knws all des to help Prachi ...poor gal is doing her best but  sumthing or d other always comes up😭
Den dat Sally 😡 Sumtimes I lyk her but most of d times she gets into my nerves....I dnt knw hw can Milind b dat blind to not to see d tension betn Sally n Prachi or dnt understand dat for Prachi Sally is a sour subject...I knw Sally is Milinds gud frnd n der frndships goes back but who talks abt ones ex to his wife lyk dat....
Well Prachi also dnt knw abt the gr8 tension betn Inder n Milind or hw much Inder dislikes Milind n everything related to him but still she has d faintest idea n always defends her husband to her father but des two seriously need to sit down n clear all d matters dat bugging dem once n 4 all...but I knw its not going to happen so soon.
Again I think Prachi will keep numb abt Sally n I sum times wonder if at all Prachi will tell Milind abt Sally n her threat hw will Milind react given his soft corner for Sally.
And den Sally-Milind's past...its gonna blow Prachi 4 sure.
Hope Milind doesn't shout at Prachi now n I want Prachi to b more strong n take her stand... Well I guess ders donna b a big showdown.
I m biting nails now 😆... u left us in a cliffhanger so plzz update soon 😛

😳
liza_beans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Another superb part Divya.  Love your style of writing, I can feel all the emotions as if I am taking part in it.  I hope all this can be added to Prachi's grown up lessons which will mold her to be a very confident woman.  Do continue soon.
- Liz
111priyan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice Divya , i feel that the time has come now vicky should help Prachi, how will she bear it all alone, please let vicky understand and help Prachi.
The evening was great but end was not good for Prachi, but i know she'll be back again and give shally back what she has given to her.
And the update want as long as u said, or i should say i have become very greedy.
Bye take care n update soon dying to know what will happen between Milind & Prachi , how will Milind handle all this.
divvya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rsroopali

awesomeeeeeeee update divya Thanks Roopali

bt feeling so sad for prachi 
even though she is trying to adjust smthing goes wrong or tht sal takes d cake of prachis effort Luck was definitely not on her side that evening. Poor girl!!
n if d situatio remains like this i think prachi will surely regret marrying milind Regret has no place in a marriage or in any other relationship for that matter.
n hope milind finds out tht sal n prachi  r like enemies A couple more updates and you will know. Ta