Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 26)

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi..

awesome update divya di Thanks Prachi. 
i really luv michi here........me too Big smile
thanks for this amazing ff and update
thanks for the pm also no probs hun. Will continue too. Ta
continue soon

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111priyan

wow Divya very nice, great update, i loved it. Fantastic, mind blowing, awesome part yaar, Thanks Priya loved Vicky for his teasing  and then make -up he is so sweet. He is a very good B-I-L Milind is so understanding and loving but his parents are so good Yaar they are dream of every daughter in law. I love Shweta for being so wonderful mother & great mother in law as well. She not only forgive Prachi but also worried for the reason behind her act. Milind's father is great to make that actress apologize great.  Prachi is indeed very lucky to have such a wonderful and caring family. That was really nice when Milind asked Prachi about actress & magazine. Inder was as always rude, loved Milind for being protective for his mother after all he know how Inder is. Knowing Inder, Milind is worried if he had upset his mother in anyway. Now what is Shally up to now , what is she saying is true or is it a plane. I am confused who it might be. She wouldn't make up something like that triggering a security alert for no reason. Great part continue soon yaar bye take care.  Thanks hun. you take care too. Ta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

111priyan

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonakap1

Hi Divya,Hi Sona

Are wah!!! You seem to be religiously following on to your New Year Resolution. Your resolution and it is making all of us so very happy'. hehehe, it is just the early stages hun. Don't judge me too soon. See, I haven't updated yet this week. Had a totally busy weekend. 

As always the update was superb. Bahut kuch hua aur sab kuch bahut bahut acha hua' Thank you

Prachi's friendly 'teasing nemesis' Vicky was in full flow. Itne dinno ki kasar ek baar mein hi poori kar di. Vicky surely has a thing for pulling Prachi's leg especially in front of Shweta. She certainly brings out the best in him. But this time Prachi was wholly and solely responsible for bringing on the teasing. Of all the people she had to complain to Vicky in her drunker stupor that her hubby dear is not kissing her properly, how could he let go of such a golden opportunity. Aur jo kasar baki thi who Milind nay poori kar di. Must say the gal has really learned to stand up to these two. Prachi with her 'It has got everything to do with last night' has really learned to give these two back' Yes, She is learning but gets outwitted by the naughty pair all the time. Shweta by now have learned to turn a deaf ear to Vicky's teasing. He knows he can embarrass Prachi even more in front of her mom in law. 

I was very hopeful that when Vicky and Prachi went out for the evening the much awaited conversation about Sally will happen. But looks like you are waiting for something major to happen before this comes out. However, the ending seems to be indicating towards that only; so will not complain much this time. Very correct. Abhi thoda time bakhi hai. 

Inder is such a pain; nothing new here but looks like Neev still has a lot of unresolved animosity towards Milind. His 'heavy partying' comment was more like Inder talking. He keeps hearing put Milind down all the time and it is rubbing off him as well. At least PL respects Milind for what he is and what his position in the family is. So her snubbing to Neev was what he rightfully deserved. Premlatha  is a shrewd woman. She did right in nibbing Neev's sarcasm in the bud.  But this whole Inder scenario is becoming very scary. Till now Milind has been the one who has been facing his retorts, rebuffs, sarcasm and derision and he has been taking it all lying down gracefully. But the way he has started being discourteous and harsh to Shweta is very shocking. He was the one who had told Prachi to respect her in-laws like her parents and look at what he himself is doing. Milind can only guess as to what Inder could have said as Shweta knowing her son has kept quite so far. But for how long will she keep mum? Compared to Inder, Sally is such a small hurdle in MICHI's relationship. Prachi will need her balancing act to be in full drive when they return back to India. With the kind of control Inder has over Prachi and the low opinion he has of Milind and now even her in-laws, he can only create havoc in her life. Prachi has a lot for hard work cut out for her. Hopefully she will get her priorities right and stand by her husband when the situation arises. If not Milind will be infuriated and don't think he will be able to forgive either Prachi or Inder easily. Inder has started blaming Milind's parents for their son's behaviour. That's why his behaviour towards them is bordering so closely on disrespect. You are right. Inder has too much control on Prachi. The question is that if she will ever be able to come out of it and stand by her husband if she is forced to take one's side. And Milind will definitely not forgive her if she chose her father over him. 

Loved the way you showed the Mishra family bonding. The whole weekend getaway portion was superlative. The bonding parts were perfect and MICHI romance was BURNING HOT. Thank you. How hot was burning hot? WinkLOL

So what did I enjoy the most? The heart-to-heart talk of MICHI; it was long overdue but was just WOW. Interestingly, Prachi is getting more vocal about her possessiveness in every conversation they both are having. And after a long time Milind's vulnerabilities were also highlighted. The conversation that they had at the balcony was nothing short of being poetic. Aww, thank you. Yes, Prachi is not only being vocal but also shows him how possessive she is of him with her actions. 

Prachi is also getting cheekier. She even managed to ruffle up Milind with her toy boy statement. Milind reaction was typically male, they can joke as much as they want about 'digressing' but a word about the same from their wives or girlfriends and they get all antagonistic and all the teasing just vanishes. A typical MCP is hidden inside every male on the planet. How can our Junior Mishra be any different? 

The update did have a lot happening and the ending for once clearly brought out the equation of Sally and Milind's past. What I could gather from it was that these two were seriously involved on the brink of permanency till Sally broke Milind's heart by moving to States and never looked back. Milind moved on but Sally is still hanging on to the past, more so because she had moved back to London with every hope of rekindling the romance with Milind. She did not know about Prachi and certainly never expected Milind to be so serious about any girl. His "You didn't" said it all'.And for any other hint that Sally needs, she should pause and recall Milind's parting remark "Time to get back to the others. Prachi will be wondering what's keeping us this long." Interesting; very-very-very interesting. You are spot on, Sona. The last thing Sally expected was to find Milind in love with another girl when she got back. If only she had returned a few months earlier........

Btw as of now I am still not eating my words as there are still lot many questions that Milind did not ask''.. See even I am getting cheekier.TongueWinkWink You can be as cheekier as you want, my dear. But no more Q&A sessions for now TongueTongueLOL. Bakhi baad mein, meri jaan Wink

Love you, luv u too. hugs. 

Sona

(PS: Remember the RESOLUTIONLOLLOLLOL) Its wavering already yaar. Had a very busy weekend. Never knew when it came and now, it is gone in a jiffy Cry. Will try and start writing the next part soon. 

sonakap1

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Hey DivvyaHugHug…so sorry for the late reply…Just got busy with studies..and the Pratigya forum..lol…SPA 2011 is coming…LOLLOL

So I will start with the first update…I thoroughly enjoyed reading it…Felt bad for Sally…what will it take for her to forget Millind…is there something drastic going to happen or is time the healer??...I really hope she finds love in Mark…Stern Smile

Prachi was funny in the carLOL…LOL..Milind would have had a memorable night to remember…first his dear wife gets drunk and then the transformation from the shy wife to a sexy sirenWinkTongueEmbarrassed…Milind would be shocked seeing this bold avatar of Prachi…I really loved your writing…you brought out the emotions really well…I am feeling too shy to say anything moreEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed…I am sure this would a night to remember for MichiWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed….I am hoping that Prachi would be this bold from now on…WinkTongueLOL

Shweta-Prachi scene when Prachi was drunk was cuteLOLBig smile…she really did miss her…I am loving the character of Shweta…hopefully Shreya would be the same if not better…WinkTongueEmbarrassedLOL

I am glad you made it clear that Prachi was not doing this due to the effect of alcohol…and that she genuinely wanted to do it…alcohol just emboldened herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed…The morning after reaction was expected..typical prachi and typical milind…in short…typical michi…WinkTongueEmbarrassedBig smile

Shweta-Prachi scene in the morning was niceBig smileBig smile…Milind seems really content seeing the two most important women in his life happy with each other…I loved the last paragraph…I really hope this is not a hint to any impending problems…ShockedConfused

Now coming to the second update…I was pleasantly surprised reading Prachi and Vicky having a nice time togetherBig smileBig smile…Even I would love to have a brother-in-law like Vicky…hopefully milind will be oneWinkTongueEmbarrassedLOLLOL…Of course…Vicky wouldn't left a single chance to tease his prachi bhabhi…WinkTongueEmbarrassedBig smileLOL

Inder getting overly protective again…fathers will never changeLOL…And I really hope Neev was messing around..and didn't took PL's comments to heartLOL…Inder needs to watch out how he speaks with prachi's in-lawsConfused…PL should have handled it…but then PL wouldn't have called her in the first place…LOL

Mishra's weekend away seemed like great funBig smile…of course michi had their share of joys as wellWinkTongueEmbarrassedBig smile…I loved their conversation between them…so indepthEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileThumbs Up…so they will be leaving for India soon…more problems as Inder would be around to make matters worse…Stern Smile

Sally…Sally..Sally …what can I say?!?....Who is this mystery man, who broke into her cabin?Confused...It better not be a false storyShocked…didn't look like one though…Are u going to lead this on?...or was this just to have a moment between Sally and Milind??Ermm...I hope Milind had a small inkling about Sally's real feelings…let's seeErmm

Update soon dear and I will try to comment as soon as possible…Thanks so much for the updates…and so sorry again for the delay in comments…Take care and have a great week…HugHugHug

PS: If you have time…try to vote for the upcoming SPA 2011…it is in Macau this year…And u know whom to vote..WinkTongueBig smile

111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

when ru planing to update next.Big smile

Edited by 111priyan - 08 February 2011 at 9:35am

divvya

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvya

Originally posted by sonakap1

Hi Divya,Hi Sona

I was very hopeful that when Vicky and Prachi went out for the evening the much awaited conversation about Sally will happen. But looks like you are waiting for something major to happen before this comes out. However, the ending seems to be indicating towards that only; so will not complain much this time. Very correct. Abhi thoda time bakhi hai. Looks like it is major drama in store for us before the love birds leave for India. Hopefully the "Sally-issue" will be resolved before MICHi are hit by Inder-mania.

Compared to Inder, Sally is such a small hurdle in MICHI's relationship. Prachi will need her balancing act to be in full drive when they return back to India. With the kind of control Inder has over Prachi and the low opinion he has of Milind and now even her in-laws, he can only create havoc in her life. Prachi has a lot for hard work cut out for her. Hopefully she will get her priorities right and stand by her husband when the situation arises. If not Milind will be infuriated and don't think he will be able to forgive either Prachi or Inder easily. Inder has started blaming Milind's parents for their son's behaviour. That's why his behaviour towards them is bordering so closely on disrespect. You are right. Inder has too much control on Prachi. The question is that if she will ever be able to come out of it and stand by her husband if she is forced to take one's side. And Milind will definitely not forgive her if she chose her father over him. Going by Prachi's past record seems like she is going to disappoint Milind when the need arises and will be committing the BIG blunder of siding with Inder.

Loved the way you showed the Mishra family bonding. The whole weekend getaway portion was superlative. The bonding parts were perfect and MICHI romance was BURNING HOT. Thank you. How hot was burning hot?WinkLOL Sizzling HOT!!!!WinkBig smileBig smile

The update did have a lot happening and the ending for once clearly brought out the equation of Sally and Milind's past. What I could gather from it was that these two were seriously involved on the brink of permanency till Sally broke Milind's heart by moving to States and never looked back. Milind moved on but Sally is still hanging on to the past, more so because she had moved back to London with every hope of rekindling the romance with Milind. She did not know about Prachi and certainly never expected Milind to be so serious about any girl. His "You didn't" said it all'.And for any other hint that Sally needs, she should pause and recall Milind's parting remark "Time to get back to the others. Prachi will be wondering what's keeping us this long." Interesting; very-very-very interesting. You are spot on, Sona. The last thing Sally expected was to find Milind in love with another girl when she got back. If only she had returned a few months earlier........Sally is desperately hanging on to all the IFs. The one thing which is totally clear is that for her there are IFs and IFs only as far as Milind is concerned. The earlier she realises it, better it will be for all three of them.

Btw as of now I am still not eating my words as there are still lot many questions that Milind did not ask''.. See even I am getting cheekier.TongueWinkWinkYou can be as cheekier as you want, my dear. But no more Q&A sessions for nowTongueTongueLOL. Bakhi baad mein, meri jaanWink In complete "intezaar" of the "baad mein"LOLLOLLOL

Love you, luv u too. hugs.HugHugHug

Sona

(PS: Remember the RESOLUTIONLOLLOLLOL) Its wavering already yaar. Had a very busy weekend. Never knew when it came and now, it is gone in a jiffyCry. Will try and start writing the next part soon. Shuru kiya kay nahin?

Edited by sonakap1 - 09 February 2011 at 4:31pm

divvya

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza_beans

Another great update Divya and I was surprised to get the PM on Monday evening.  Thanks Liz, Just didn't finish writing on time. Inder sure knows how to turn someone off with his words.  He is a pro in it. Your updates are getting better and better. Waiting for the next. Thanks hun, will update this weekend. Ta

Liz
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Hey DivvyaHugHug'so sorry for the late reply'Just got busy with studies..and the Pratigya forum..lol'SPA 2011 is coming'LOLLOL Hi Pooja HugHug, glad to read your comments after a long time. I can see how busy you are in Pratigya forum ShockedLOL. How are you fitting in studies among all that, hun? WinkLOL

So I will start with the first update'I thoroughly enjoyed reading it'Felt bad for Sally'what will it take for her to forget Millind'is there something drastic going to happen or is time the healer??...I really hope she finds love in Mark'Stern Smile Thanks, I am not sure how much time actually heals but it does ease the pain and in the end, people just learn to live with it, cope with life in their own way. Sally will too. 

Prachi was funny in the carLOL'LOL..Milind would have had a memorable night to remember'first his dear wife gets drunk and then the transformation from the shy wife to a sexy sirenWinkTongueEmbarrassed'Milind would be shocked seeing this bold avatar of Prachi'I really loved your writing'you brought out the emotions really well'I am feeling too shy to say anything moreEmbarrassed'I am sure this would a night to remember for MichiWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed'.I am hoping that Prachi would be this bold from now on'WinkTongueLOL As always you are a pro in commenting around the issue  and never actually touching it. Wow WinkLOLLOL. Now that we all know how much Prachi has up her sleeve, I am sure she won't disappoint us. WinkLOL

Shweta-Prachi scene when Prachi was drunk was cuteLOLBig smile'she really did miss her'I am loving the character of Shweta'hopefully Shreya would be the same if not better'LOL And will Pooja be as bold as Prachi???? LOL

I am glad you made it clear that Prachi was not doing this due to the effect of alcohol'and that she genuinely wanted to do it'alcohol just emboldened herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed'The morning after reaction was expected..typical prachi and typical milind'in short'typical michi'Big smile Milind would have been heart broken if she had done everything under the influence of alcohol alone

Shweta-Prachi scene in the morning was niceBig smileBig smile'Milind seems really content seeing the two most important women in his life happy with each other'I loved the last paragraph'I really hope this is not a hint to any impending problems'ShockedConfused Well, I am always giving hints, aren't I? Tongue

Now coming to the second update'I was pleasantly surprised reading Prachi and Vicky having a nice time togetherBig smileBig smile'Even I would love to have a brother-in-law like Vicky'hopefully milind will be oneLOL'Of course'Vicky wouldn't left a single chance to tease his prachi bhabhi'LOLNow why were you surprised? LOL Milind is Vicky's brother and of course he won't disappoint you? WinkLOL

Inder getting overly protective again'fathers will never changeLOL'And I really hope Neev was messing around..and didn't took PL's comments to heartLOL'Inder needs to watch out how he speaks with prachi's in-lawsConfused'PL should have handled it'but then PL wouldn't have called her in the first place'LOL  Neev won't take it to heart even if PL thrashes him black and blue LOL. Inder Papa will only become worse with time. 

Mishra's weekend away seemed like great funBig smile'of course michi had their share of joys as wellBig smile'I loved their conversation between them'so indepthThumbs Up'so they will be leaving for India soon'more problems as Inder would be around to make matters worse'Stern Smile The time they spend bonding now would form the basis of their relationship. It will have to pass the test of time. 

Sally'Sally..Sally 'what can I say?!?....Who is this mystery man, who broke into her cabin?Confused...It better not be a false storyShocked'didn't look like one though'Are u going to lead this on?...or was this just to have a moment between Sally and Milind??Ermm...I hope Milind had a small inkling about Sally's real feelings'let's seeErmm I will be leading this on, yes. She wouldn't dare lie to Milind in such things. Milind already knew that Sally had been in love with him and that's it. For now he thinks that she had moved on with Mark. 

Update soon dear and I will try to comment as soon as possible'Thanks so much for the updates'and so sorry again for the delay in comments'Take care and have a great week'HugHugHug Will update this weekend hun. You better try to peep now and then into maayka(kayamath forum)  though you seemed to have permanently moved to your sasural(Pratigya forum) WinkLOL

PS: If you have time'try to vote for the upcoming SPA 2011'it is in Macau this year'And u know whom to vote..WinkTongueBig smile Yes, ma'am. Done the deed.Tongue Big smileBig smile

Go to top