Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 24)

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Hi Divya,

Are wah!!! You seem to be religiously following on to your New Year Resolution. Your resolution and it is making all of us so very happy….

As always the update was superb. Bahut kuch hua aur sab kuch bahut bahut acha hua…

Prachi's friendly 'teasing nemesis' Vicky was in full flow. Itne dinno ki kasar ek baar mein hi poori kar di. Vicky surely has a thing for pulling Prachi's leg especially in front of Shweta. She certainly brings out the best in him. But this time Prachi was wholly and solely responsible for bringing on the teasing. Of all the people she had to complain to Vicky in her drunker stupor that her hubby dear is not kissing her properly, how could he let go of such a golden opportunity. Aur jo kasar baki thi who Milind nay poori kar di. Must say the gal has really learned to stand up to these two. Prachi with her 'It has got everything to do with last night' has really learned to give these two back…

I was very hopeful that when Vicky and Prachi went out for the evening the much awaited conversation about Sally will happen. But looks like you are waiting for something major to happen before this comes out. However, the ending seems to be indicating towards that only; so will not complain much this time.

Inder is such a pain; nothing new here but looks like Neev still has a lot of unresolved animosity towards Milind. His 'heavy partying' comment was more like Inder talking. At least PL respects Milind for what he is and what his position in the family is. So her snubbing to Neev was what he rightfully deserved. But this whole Inder scenario is becoming very scary. Till now Milind has been the one who has been facing his retorts, rebuffs, sarcasm and derision and he has been taking it all lying down gracefully. But the way he has started being discourteous and harsh to Shweta is very shocking. He was the one who had told Prachi to respect her in-laws like her parents and look at what he himself is doing. Milind can only guess as to what Inder could have said as Shweta knowing her son has kept quite so far. But for how long will she keep mum? Compared to Inder, Sally is such a small hurdle in MICHI's relationship. Prachi will need her balancing act to be in full drive when they return back to India. With the kind of control Inder has over Prachi and the low opinion he has of Milind and now even her in-laws, he can only create havoc in her life. Prachi has a lot for hard work cut out for her. Hopefully she will get her priorities right and stand by her husband when the situation arises. If not Milind will be infuriated and don't think he will be able to forgive either Prachi or Inder easily.

Loved the way you showed the Mishra family bonding. The whole weekend getaway portion was superlative. The bonding parts were perfect and MICHI romance was BURNING HOT.

So what did I enjoy the most? The heart-to-heart talk of MICHI; it was long overdue but was just WOW. Interestingly, Prachi is getting more vocal about her possessiveness in every conversation they both are having. And after a long time Milind's vulnerabilities were also highlighted. The conversation that they had at the balcony was nothing short of being poetic.

Prachi is also getting cheekier. She even managed to ruffle up Milind with her toy boy statement. Milind reaction was typically male, they can joke as much as they want about 'digressing' but a word about the same from their wives or girlfriends and they get all antagonistic and all the teasing just vanishes.

The update did have a lot happening and the ending for once clearly brought out the equation of Sally and Milind's past. What I could gather from it was that these two were seriously involved on the brink of permanency till Sally broke Milind's heart by moving to States and never looked back. Milind moved on but Sally is still hanging on to the past, more so because she had moved back to London with every hope of rekindling the romance with Milind. She did not know about Prachi and certainly never expected Milind to be so serious about any girl. His "You didn't" said it all….And for any other hint that Sally needs, she should pause and recall Milind's parting remark "Time to get back to the others. Prachi will be wondering what's keeping us this long." Interesting; very-very-very interesting.

Btw as of now I am still not eating my words as there are still lot many questions that Milind did not ask…….. See even I am getting cheekier.TongueWinkWink

Love you,

Sona

(PS: Remember the RESOLUTIONLOLLOLLOL)

liza_beans Groupbie
liza_beans
liza_beans

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Another great update Divya and I was surprised to get the PM on Monday evening.  Inder sure knows how to turn someone off with his words.  Your updates are getting better and better. Waiting for the next.

Liz
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ytanuja

Divya, Hi Tanu Hug

Thank u so much hun for giving us such a hot and romantic update , itna pasina ???woh bhi peak winter mein...hai.....haiWink Prachi ke boldness dekar milind aur swetha hi kya hum sab ka bee hosh udgaye. i loved it as it is nice and sweet prachi kaa doosara roop jo dekneko mills. Prachi ki asar tum par bhi chad gayi kya WinkLOL

Wecant blame sally for her behavious poor soul she has love for milind but her bad luck she could not express it to him, now its too late she has missed him we all know even milind does not have anyfeeling right know for her he only sees his childhood friend in her and he always wants her safety like all the rest of the friends group does. diya isse jada kuch nahi paka rahi hona milind ke maan me sally keliyeWink aisa kuch hei tho prachi tumme kacha chabajayegiWink. Prachi ko chod, dekhna yeh kai ki tum kya karogi mujhe LOL

The romance between michi was as hot as always we love u for giving us such scenes. hehehe, can't help it, michi ka asar hai

It was so cute even in her nasha prachi try to hug swetha to her how much she missed her, love the bond they have ,it was so cute what swetha advised her d-i-l . A very understanding M-I-L

The next morning was so emitonal scene between michi prachi ko apna galti ka ehsaas jo huvva poor girl she was feeling guily for herself and she is mostly worried how her devar is going to tease herLOL, I think she was more worried about the teasing bit LOL

Even in their romantic life milind is worried for his prachi behaviour he felt their is something behind all this ,will he able to find out what was the real reason, hope prachi comes out of all these very soon yaar, Prachi will soon come out of all this. That is exactly where the story is heading now. 

sorry for the late latif again apne waade ke muthabhik maina 1000 times tho nahi lekin kumse kum 100 times tho padahi hoga waiting eagerly for the next one . Arey waah, mein bahuuuuuuut impress ho gayi hoon meri jaan Hug

Take care yaar  You take care too. Big hug from me

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ytanuja

Thank u hun for the looooooooooooooooong update i will get back to u later.

Take care hun.

Thank you hun. Phir se late latheef math ban jaana WinkLOL
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackSky-

Hi Divya, how are you? Tongue Hi Aaliayah, all good hun. how r u? Big smile

Loved the update thank you
Vicky teasing Prachi was funny LOL maybe this is another reason as to thinking twice about drinking Am sure Prachi will be more careful now atleast to escape his teasing
Inder is sounding like a broken record, wheres Micky when you need him, he'll keep Inder in check ROFL No more MiNder hun. Bird has flown from london LOL
Hmm seems Neev might be adopting Inder's attitude yes, that's the effect of Inder putting Milind down at every given opportunity in front of Neev
Looks like Milind keeps fuelling Sally's besotted attitude to him, the sooner he clarifies his position the sooner she can move on. The memories of the past and the constant presence of him is enough to fuel her feelings. 
Thanx for the PM and look forward to the next part no probs hun. will update soon. Ta
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kptl

Jst mind blowing Thank you
Luv the way Vicky teased prachi
and later make up for it lol He is good at that 
that was something... Jst hp that neev doesn't become neg nd y does under still have to throw tauntram at shweta. Neev won't become negative but his suppressed animosity for Milind will surface now and then. Inder is a confused man and the love for his daughter blinds him to everything else 
That is so childish. Someone really need to put some sance in him loo He will only get worse before he gets better.
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi101

Hai divya Hi Nimmi
wonderful update love the part Thank you. glad you liked it. 
pls continue soon
Thanks for pm me no probs hun. will continue soon. Ta
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsroopali

awesomeeeeeeeee it was nice Thanks Roopali. 
n luved whn milind is soooooo protective 2 even his frnds He holds them in a very high esteem. 
update soooooooooonnnnn will do. Ta

Go to top