Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 20)

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonakap1

Hey Divya, Hi Sona

Superb update'though I felt that MICHI morning after talk was a bit myopic, I will get to that later. And I just love your New Year Resolution and most of us what have loved that far more than the update I thinkLOLWinkWink Thanks. Let me see how well I keep it though Wink

Sally continues to be the confounding best. She simply loves to hate Prachi. She rattles Prachi to see her at her worst, can't stop herself from winding her and unsettling her and on the same level is concerned about her also. If her blow hot, blow cold attitude is confusing Prachi it is affecting Sally also. If Prachi needs to talk about Sally to someone, the need for Sally to talk and unload all her baggage seems much larger here. I now have my doubts that Shweta is going to be the one person who will be lending ears to both these girls. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this aspect of the story. I just cannot wait for that to happen. OMG I have started sounding like a broken record. Its time I zip it up' I don't mind hun. keep talking TongueLOL. Yes, Prachi affects Sally just as much as she affects Prachi. No, Shweta won't be that person. I will leave you to keep guessing Tongue

The night of shocks and bewilderment seems to be having no end for Milind. If he was left wondering as to why Prachi drank, her anger at the assumption that he is leaving again left him completely surprised. Milind is an intelligent man and he was on the right track when he judged that someone or something gave Prachi the idea that he is going away again soon. Later her sexy and uninhibited avatar left him flabbergasted and wondering rightfully what happened to his shy little kitten. Unaware that the very word was responsible for the start of his Prachi acting out so unlike her through out the night. And with it began a long list of whys for Milind. Why she drank; Who or what gave her the idea that he is going away again; Why the desperate need for Prachi to assert her claim on him; What made her think that he doesn't want her anymore; What happened while he was gone that her mind and emotions are in such a turmoil? If Milind was completely confounded by Prachi by her actions and words, Shweta was also not behind in her shock to see her dear daughter-in-law in the inebriated state. But she contained it as she was well aware that it was neither the right time nor the right place to question Milind about Prachi or the happenings. Milind was bewildered but intrigued too. There is a lot of WHYs going around his head and it was neither the time nor the place to get from his wife. Shweta is shrewd enough to understand immediately but she is not an interfering person. She will wait for the right time too. All in good time. 

The update had the best interaction ever between Prachi and Milind. Whether it was the car scene or the later on interaction in the bedroom it was brilliant. The way you described MICHI's reactions was just outstanding. The part where Prachi staked her claim on Milind for me was the highlight, it was written superbly. Thank you. glad u liked it. 

And now the morning after conversation'.Prachi reacted to the T, she was everything that was expected of her'.disappointed, disgusted, ashamed and floundering. Yes, It was a shock to herself. Though Milind was the perfect pillar of strength and was able to calm her but the focus of the whole conversation was just on her drinking and her acting unlike her. He not even raised any of the other questions that were plaguing him through out the night. And frankly this is where I found the conversation to be single-tracked. Good but missing a lot. May be I am jumping the gun here and the conversation is all set to continue in the next update, but as for now this is what felt'. His wife was already struggling to come in terms with her drunken behaviour the night before and comforting her was the foremost thought in his mind. He has too many questions to ask, gathered some answers from her behaviour already and would wait for the right time to ask others. 

Eagerly in wait of the next update and all ready to eat my words'. I will make sure you do. After all what are friends forWink. will update soon. Ta

Hugs,

Sona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonakap1

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

amazing part loved it cont soon
Thank you Jyoti, will continue soon. Ta
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Thumbs UpHi DivyaaaaHug,howz uuuuuWink Hi Nivi, I am good hun. how r u? Hug
coming to the update Brilliant,well writtenThumbs Up Thank you

Sally ,what can i say abt her
i know she has very little love for prachi,she loves to tease her,and she very well knows how to trigger prachi's insecurities,and suddenly her concerns towards drunken prachi (i think this is what she wanted to see )Ouch But it bakfired her completely and the way milind handled the situation made it difficult for sally Ermm She is a very confused girl and unsure of her own feelings for Prachi. Good or bad, Prachi does stir strong emotions in Sally. 

Oh boy what can i say abt this drunken can i say improved prachi,first coming to the convo in the car,awww prachi is so cute here and its so silly of milind to think where  did she learned to kiss like thatBlushingit once again proves how good teacher milind is and prachi a better studentEmbarrassed Exactly but little Miss.Student took her time to let her teacher know how good she was WinkEmbarrassed

thankgod shwetha for not being a typical saasuma,watna things wouldhave been very difficult for prachi and milind but loved the way how prachi told how she missed her and howmuch she loves her,bechara milind dont know what /how to handle things atlast managed to whisk her to their room with little difficultLOL yeah, good bonding but wrong time LOL. No wonder he wanted to get away LOL

Milind  mysery contimued there too,he wondered what and why his loving cherry get drunk and whats the reason behind all this and i dint xpect him to get conviced so easily the next dayor u have other plansWink to solve his never ending Q whoat/why his wife got drunk It was not the matter of getting convinced. He knew that she behaved out of character and was trying to figure out why. Not much sense in grilling his very guilty feeling and ashamed wife. He will get answers to his questions in time. 

I dont know abt milind but i surely wanted to hear prachi say theese linesHeartI liked to hear them too Embarrassed

"I love you, Milind. I am the only one who has every claim over you, every right over you. Your past, present and your future is all mine. You are mine, Milind'only mineDay Dreaming 

The morning after the  Wildest Night  was as xpected ,crying prachi.blaming herself,loved how milind managed the situation and talked to her and tried to change her mood bt ripping of his shirt just to show her nail and teeth  marks but she still managed to fool milindby giving a reason for her drunken stateROFL She is getting good at it especially when it comes to Sally. even i tried to keep a straight face when i read prachi in a typical bahu clad in a RED saree with her mang,hmm divya this RED saree  is someones hot fav and i heard his harmones work overtime and he will be out of his mind and cant stop himself,r u planning something like that or we will see vicky in his teasing BestPartyDancing and yes now milind knows prachi's capablities is he going tohave his fantasies a  notch higher WinkROFL awwww, you greedy girl. what fantasies are you conjuring up now? WinkTongueLOL 

BTW Divya hope he stay glued to ur new year resolution and a small req its been too long since we got a mid week update,if possible pls try to give us a double update (long updates no compromise on that)okieesApprove Mid week updates have become a thing of the past hun. My duty timings are so bad now that by the time I reach home, I am half dead and my brain fully dead, sigh, what to do? I will try to stick with my resolution and of course, my updates will have the usual length Wink
LUV uuuuuuuHug luv u too. take care. 
TCHug
BYEBig smile
Update SOOOOOOOOOOONDay Dreaming will do hun. Ta
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by topsyturvy23

must be wondering that i requested u to add me to ur pm list n u have done so n inspite of that i havent commented on any of ur updates for a long long time............for that i am really really sorry............i was not well something after something happened and couldnt come online....again i am really sorry for not commenting so long No problem. I am glad to know u are still reading it. 
the story is going on a awesome track....love the way u describe how prachi and milind feel......its perfect Thank you. glad u like it. 
every moment and emotion is well described
thanks for pm
plz plz continue soon will update soon. 
take care u take care too. Hope everything will soon be well for you. Ta
sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvya

Originally posted by sonakap1

Hey Divya, Hi Sona

Superb update'though I felt that MICHI morning after talk was a bit myopic, I will get to that later. And I just love your New Year Resolution and most of us what have loved that far more than the update I thinkLOLWinkWinkThanks. Let me see how well I keep it thoughWink You keep on trying and we will keeping on hopingWinkBig smileBig smile

Sally continues to be the confounding best. She simply loves to hate Prachi. She rattles Prachi to see her at her worst, can't stop herself from winding her and unsettling her and on the same level is concerned about her also. If her blow hot, blow cold attitude is confusing Prachi it is affecting Sally also. If Prachi needs to talk about Sally to someone, the need for Sally to talk and unload all her baggage seems much larger here. I now have my doubts that Shweta is going to be the one person who will be lending ears to both these girls. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this aspect of the story. I just cannot wait for that to happen. OMG I have started sounding like a broken record. Its time I zip it up' I don't mind hun. keep talkingTongueLOL. Yes, Prachi affects Sally just as much as she affects Prachi. No, Shweta won't be that person. I will leave you to keep guessingTongueSo Shweta is out, Vicky you are noncommittal, Milind is not happening....Than who??? Will it be Anand? As if my guessing is gonna help me in any way....You are going to continue torturingTongueLOL LOLme on this...SIGH....SIGH...SIGH...I give up, it will happen when you plan it to happen.

And now the morning after conversation'.Prachi reacted to the T, she was everything that was expected of her'.disappointed, disgusted, ashamed and floundering. Yes, It was a shock to herself. Though Milind was the perfect pillar of strength and was able to calm her but the focus of the whole conversation was just on her drinking and her acting unlike her. He not even raised any of the other questions that were plaguing him through out the night. And frankly this is where I found the conversation to be single-tracked. Good but missing a lot. May be I am jumping the gun here and the conversation is all set to continue in the next update, but as for now this is what felt'. His wife was already struggling to come in terms with her drunken behaviour the night before and comforting her was the foremost thought in his mind. He has too many questions to ask, gathered some answers from her behaviour already and would wait for the right time to ask others. Right time being the night time meaning coming update, RIGHT.

Eagerly in wait of the next update and all ready to eat my words'. I will make sure you do. After all what are friends forWink. will update soon. Ta In wait sweetheart, in wait

Hugs,

Sona

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sonakap1

Sally continues to be the confounding best. She simply loves to hate Prachi. She rattles Prachi to see her at her worst, can't stop herself from winding her and unsettling her and on the same level is concerned about her also. If her blow hot, blow cold attitude is confusing Prachi it is affecting Sally also. If Prachi needs to talk about Sally to someone, the need for Sally to talk and unload all her baggage seems much larger here. I now have my doubts that Shweta is going to be the one person who will be lending ears to both these girls. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this aspect of the story. I just cannot wait for that to happen. OMG I have started sounding like a broken record. Its time I zip it up' I don't mind hun. keep talkingTongueLOL. Yes, Prachi affects Sally just as much as she affects Prachi. No, Shweta won't be that person. I will leave you to keep guessingTongueSo Shweta is out, Vicky you are noncommittal, Milind is not happening....Than who??? Will it be Anand? As if my guessing is gonna help me in any way....You are going to continue torturingTongueLOL LOLme on this...SIGH....SIGH...SIGH...I give up, it will happen when you plan it to happen. Why is Milind not happening??? Why not the man himself? Wink

And now the morning after conversation'.Prachi reacted to the T, she was everything that was expected of her'.disappointed, disgusted, ashamed and floundering. Yes, It was a shock to herself. Though Milind was the perfect pillar of strength and was able to calm her but the focus of the whole conversation was just on her drinking and her acting unlike her. He not even raised any of the other questions that were plaguing him through out the night. And frankly this is where I found the conversation to be single-tracked. Good but missing a lot. May be I am jumping the gun here and the conversation is all set to continue in the next update, but as for now this is what felt'. His wife was already struggling to come in terms with her drunken behaviour the night before and comforting her was the foremost thought in his mind. He has too many questions to ask, gathered some answers from her behaviour already and would wait for the right time to ask others. Right time being the night time meaning coming update, RIGHT. May be........May be not......No promises hun, not one. 

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvya

[QUOTE=sonakap1

Sally continues to be the confounding best. She simply loves to hate Prachi. She rattles Prachi to see her at her worst, can't stop herself from winding her and unsettling her and on the same level is concerned about her also. If her blow hot, blow cold attitude is confusing Prachi it is affecting Sally also. If Prachi needs to talk about Sally to someone, the need for Sally to talk and unload all her baggage seems much larger here. I now have my doubts that Shweta is going to be the one person who will be lending ears to both these girls. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this aspect of the story. I just cannot wait for that to happen. OMG I have started sounding like a broken record. Its time I zip it up' I don't mind hun. keep talkingTongueLOL. Yes, Prachi affects Sally just as much as she affects Prachi. No, Shweta won't be that person. I will leave you to keep guessingTongueSo Shweta is out, Vicky you are noncommittal, Milind is not happening....Than who??? Will it be Anand? As if my guessing is gonna help me in any way....You are going to continue torturingTongueLOL LOLme on this...SIGH....SIGH...SIGH...I give up, it will happen when you plan it to happen. Why is Milind not happening??? Why not the man himself?Wink Now I am confused, wasnt' it you who said that it will not be MilindConfusedConfusedYou are really enjoying it nah. As of me, I am now official off this guessing gameBig smile Big smileBig smile

And now the morning after conversation'.Prachi reacted to the T, she was everything that was expected of her'.disappointed, disgusted, ashamed and floundering. Yes, It was a shock to herself. Though Milind was the perfect pillar of strength and was able to calm her but the focus of the whole conversation was just on her drinking and her acting unlike her. He not even raised any of the other questions that were plaguing him through out the night. And frankly this is where I found the conversation to be single-tracked. Good but missing a lot. May be I am jumping the gun here and the conversation is all set to continue in the next update, but as for now this is what felt'. His wife was already struggling to come in terms with her drunken behaviour the night before and comforting her was the foremost thought in his mind. He has too many questions to ask, gathered some answers from her behaviour already and would wait for the right time to ask others. Right time being the night time meaning coming update, RIGHT. May be........May be not......No promises hun, not one. And the waiting game beginsWinkWinkBig smile

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
luvraj4ever IF-Rockerz
luvraj4ever
luvraj4ever

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
loved the update...loved michi's reunion......waiting for the update

Go to top