Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 18)

liza_beans Groupbie
liza_beans
liza_beans

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Superb update Divya and it was what I needed after a long day of entertaining.  Please do update the next part soon.

Liz

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Hey Divya,

Superb update'though I felt that MICHI morning after talk was a bit myopic, I will get to that later. And I just love your New Year Resolution and most of us what have loved that far more than the update I thinkLOLWinkWink

Sally continues to be the confounding best. She simply loves to hate Prachi. She rattles Prachi to see her at her worst, can't stop herself from winding her and unsettling her and on the same level is concerned about her also. If her blow hot, blow cold attitude is confusing Prachi it is affecting Sally also. If Prachi needs to talk about Sally to someone, the need for Sally to talk and unload all her baggage seems much larger here. I now have my doubts that Shweta is going to be the one person who will be lending ears to both these girls. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this aspect of the story. I just cannot wait for that to happen. OMG I have started sounding like a broken record. Its time I zip it up'

The night of shocks and bewilderment seems to be having no end for Milind. If he was left wondering as to why Prachi drank, her anger at the assumption that he is leaving again left him completely surprised. Milind is an intelligent man and he was on the right track when he judged that someone or something gave Prachi the idea that he is going away again soon. Later her sexy and uninhibited avatar left him flabbergasted and wondering rightfully what happened to his shy little kitten. Unaware that the very word was responsible for the start of his Prachi acting out so unlike her through out the night. And with it began a long list of whys for Milind. Why she drank; Who or what gave her the idea that he is going away again; Why the desperate need for Prachi to assert her claim on him; What made her think that he doesn't want her anymore; What happened while he was gone that her mind and emotions are in such a turmoil? If Milind was completely confounded by Prachi by her actions and words, Shweta was also not behind in her shock to see her dear daughter-in-law in the inebriated state. But she contained it as she was well aware that it was neither the right time nor the right place to question Milind about Prachi or the happenings.

The update had the best interaction ever between Prachi and Milind. Whether it was the car scene or the later on interaction in the bedroom it was brilliant. The way you described MICHI's reactions was just outstanding. The part where Prachi staked her claim on Milind for me was the highlight, it was written superbly.

And now the morning after conversation'.Prachi reacted to the T, she was everything that was expected of her'.disappointed, disgusted, ashamed and floundering. Though Milind was the perfect pillar of strength and was able to calm her but the focus of the whole conversation was just on her drinking and her acting unlike her. He not even raised any of the other questions that were plaguing him through out the night. And frankly this is where I found the conversation to be single-tracked. Good but missing a lot. May be I am jumping the gun here and the conversation is all set to continue in the next update, but as for now this is what felt'.

Eagerly in wait of the next update and all ready to eat my words'.

Hugs,

Sona

Edited by sonakap1 - 26 January 2011 at 3:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ytanujaAsmi2013nivedha84OptimisticEyes

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
amazing part loved it cont soon
nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpHi DivyaaaaHug,howz uuuuuWink
coming to the update Brilliant,well writtenThumbs Up

Sally ,what can i say abt her
i know she has very little love for prachi,she loves to tease her,and she very well knows how to trigger prachi's insecurities,and suddenly her concerns towards drunken prachi (i think this is what she wanted to see )Ouch But it bakfired her completely and the way milind handled the situation made it difficult for sally Ermm

Oh boy what can i say abt this drunken can i say improved prachi,first coming to the convo in the car,awww prachi is so cute here and its so silly of milind to think where  did she learned to kiss like thatBlushingit once again proves how good teacher milind is and prachi a better studentEmbarrassed

thankgod shwetha for not being a typical saasuma,watna things wouldhave been very difficult for prachi and milind but loved the way how prachi told how she missed her and howmuch she loves her,bechara milind dont know what /how to handle things atlast managed to whisk her to their room with little difficultLOL

Milind  mysery contimued there too,he wondered what and why his loving cherry get drunk and whats the reason behind all this and i dint xpect him to get conviced so easily the next dayor u have other plansWink to solve his never ending Q whoat/why his wife got drunk

I dont know abt milind but i surely wanted to hear prachi say theese linesHeart

"I love you, Milind. I am the only one who has every claim over you, every right over you. Your past, present and your future is all mine. You are mine, Milind…only mineDay Dreaming

The morning after the  Wildest Night  was as xpected ,crying prachi.blaming herself,loved how milind managed the situation and talked to her and tried to change her mood bt ripping of his shirt just to show her nail and teeth  marks but she still managed to fool milindby giving a reason for her drunken stateROFLeven i tried to keep a straight face when i read prachi in a typical bahu clad in a RED saree with her mang,hmm divya this RED saree  is someones hot fav and i heard his harmones work overtime and he will be out of his mind and cant stop himself,r u planning something like that or we will see vicky in his teasing BestPartyDancing and yes now milind knows prachi's capablities is he going tohave his fantasies a  notch higher WinkROFL

BTW Divya hope he stay glued to ur new year resolution and a small req its been too long since we got a mid week update,if possible pls try to give us a double update (long updates no compromise on that)okieesApprove
LUV uuuuuuuHug
TCHug
BYEBig smile
Update SOOOOOOOOOOONDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013

topsyturvy23 IF-Dazzler
topsyturvy23
topsyturvy23

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
 must be wondering that i requested u to add me to ur pm list n u have done so n inspite of that i havent commented on any of ur updates for a long long time............for that i am really really sorry............i was not well something after something happened and couldnt come online....again i am really sorry for not commenting so long
the story is going on a awesome track....love the way u describe how prachi and milind feel......its perfect
every moment and emotion is well described
thanks for pm
plz plz continue soon
take care
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackSky-

Hi Divya! Hug How are you? Hi Aaliyah, am good. how about you? Hug

Glad you had a great B'day. thx

The update was great Clap Thank you
I'm starting to feel a little sorry for Sally, but it seems she's a glutton for punishment. She knows Milind chose Prachi, the sooner she deals with it the happier she'll be Tongue Yes, then what would happen to the story? WinkTongueLOL
Drunk Prachi LOL interesting yeah? Wink Wonder if Milind will ask about why she was feeling so insecure. He will
Shweta and Prachi's bond is very toouching, seems likeMilind couldn't be any more content Tongue Yep, in every way Wink
Thanx for the PM and look forward to the next part Tongue no worries and will update soon Tongue
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dbr_kmichi

hi di...Smile Hi Divya

how r u?...firstly i'm really really sorry that i couldn't wish u on ur b'day...no worries hun. 
i had exams...Ouch..hope you did well .but glad to knw that u had a wonderful b'dayBig smile thank you

next comin to the update..well nice awesome update...Tongue Thanks
i love prachi's in-laws they are sweet n so so so goodSmile 
i love shwetha among all of them.....Wink  yes, lucky girl
i also liked the last line where milind was feelin happy to see the two most imp ladies sharin such a good bond...Smile a very content man he is 
ab jaldi update keejiye...SmileLOL yes boss! TongueLOL. will update soon hun. TaWink

divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dbr_kmichi

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ytanuja

Hi Divya dear, Hi Tanu

so so much for the update,,the update was simply super sizziling hot, will read and read 1000 times then will get back to u with double comments for the previous one and this one too. Yeah, I am counting hun, l 999 times still left. Go on Wink

Love u hun take care luv u too. lovely rose, thank you. 

Go to top