Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 17)

Asmi2013 IF-Dazzler
Asmi2013
Asmi2013

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
luved it divya.........Heart

tellycrazy Groupbie
tellycrazy
tellycrazy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Big smileHey Divya

First of all, a belated happy birthday and lots of good wishes for your new year  Big smileSecond of all, congratulations on your 4th thread Clap(which reminds me that this is the first time I am commenting here)   I was not being lazy but my final exams were going on and the list of submissions were endless  But now I am done and dusted with my semester and can make up for not commenting for this long!

Thoroughly enjoyed reading about the drunk Prachi  I was a bit apprehensive when you made her drunk in the previous update but glad to see that her charms are working on Milind even in the drunken state. Probably you should consider getting her drunk more often looking at what happened afterwards when they got home later on.

Looks like Sally's infatutaion has more to it than what meets the eye  I just realized that we do not know much about the romantic relationship of Sally and Milind, save for some hints that were dropped by Vicky to Prachi. It would actually help for us readers to know what actually conspired between Milind and Sally so much that she pines for him even today! How deep a bond did they share? Confused I'm not sure whether Prachi should know the whole story as such things are better left unsaid in a marriage, but it would not hurt us to know even though we may have to bear a part with Sally and Milind in itLOLLOL Probably you can give a narration about that through a conversation between Vicky and Pooja perhaps or even better, Anand and Shweta (though they are less likely to know the specifics of their son's datesBig smile) Ahh, I'm giving you ideas, amn't I?Wink If you follow up on all my suggestions I see a potential for a fifth thread for TFOPTongueBig smile

I really love how you bought out the bold Prachi albeit with the help of the alcohol and how quickly Milind went about analysing the reasons behind his wife getting drunk! An irony indeedLOL

And now comes the most hilarious part of the updateLOLLOLLOL Shweta must have got a shock of her life to see her nomally demure bahu drunk and happy in the arms of her son. As I was reading it, I was sympathizing with poor Milind and imagining the embarrassment at being caught in that stateBig smileLOL Yet you captured a moment when Prachi ran to her mom in law and told her how much she was missedSmile Alcohol truly bought out some suppressed emotions in Prachi which would normally not have escaped her shy barrier that she has constructed around herTongue 

I understand that you might have to soon open another thread for this FF if you go into details everytime Michi makes love but once in a while letting your imagination run wild would be appreciated by all, especially me.WinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLThe bedroom romance was sizzling as always and glad to see that both were equally matched in passion for each other.

Then comes the hangover and the remorse part! I think Milind handled Prachi pretty well when he consoled her and even confronted her to an extent. It was natural for Prachi to feel the way she did but she should not always resort to alcohol whenever Sally gets on her nerves. As Milind 's wife she is going to face a lot of sour looks from others and as an optimist, I say that Prachi should make Sally her learning ground as nobody taunts better than herLOL Well jokes apart, Prachi should get over her insecurities however hard it is. I am mentally cringing at the fact that she would have to defend her relationship next from her father when they would go to India. I still think that Sally is a much easier hurdle to cross than Inder. It is often painful to stand up to your own than the strangers. Prachi needs to be confident in her love to do that!

Shweta too handled her bahu well and loved her advice. Hear, hear PrachiBig smile I think every married man has a moment of relief when he see his wife and mother bondingBig smileBig smile and for Milind it was a moment of happiness to witness that special bonding. What a good note to end a fabulous updateSmile Do continue soon and I am so sorry to have kept you waiting all this while. In fact I had written a half page comment for this update but when I posted it, the whole thing got erasedCryHope everything is fine at your end

Edited by tellycrazy - 30 January 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013

nimmi101 Senior Member
nimmi101
nimmi101

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Excellent update divya...loved it
pls continue soon
Thanks for pm me
jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz
jeb1
jeb1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
It was a brilliant update dear loved it StarHug
plz continue soon
Thanks for pm me
johnangad IF-Dazzler
johnangad
johnangad

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
milind better be careful in using the word kitten in reference to prachi again :p oh pls make sally see the marks on milind's back somehow :)))))))))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013

111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Wow Divya amazing part, wnderful. You made Prachi cry so much not fare bechari embarrassed without doing any thing wrong.  Milind was surprised by her reaction, great so she is no more kitten. Even iam wating how will Vicky tease Prachi. Ok lets see how long Prachi will not let Shally to afect her, Milind was thinking what made Prachi to drink. That was funny when Prachi says to Milind that she don't drink. amazing part loved it. Shweta is such a darling Mother in law i love her.
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
hey divya
gr8 part..
cont.soon
Prachi.. IF-Rockerz
Prachi..
Prachi..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
awesome update divya di.
prachi being drunk was funny n cute....
thanks for the pm and the great update..
continue soon

Go to top