Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 16)

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Hey Divvya!!! '.sooooooooo soorrrrryyy for the late reply'..will make it up by replying to both of the updates that I missed together!! HugHugHug Hey Pooja HugHugI am so glad you commented and am having a silly grin on my face, hehehe

I am glad to see the interaction between sally and prachi!!Smile 'I did think that Sally would save her subtly in front of everyone!!SmileBig smile '.although she was still mean in private'.but loved their interaction for once!! 'I thought slowly things will be back to normal between them, but she was back to her vicious self when the topic was back to milind!! '.ConfusedOuch How long can the truce stay? LOL. Milind is a sore spot for both for them. As long as they stay away from that, everything will be fine. 

Poor Prachi'she is missing Millind so much'it would be so heart wrenching for her especially when they just had the argument'and haven't made up properly in person'and milind is delaying his return..although not his fault'.Loved their phony romance!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed '.Prachi is getting bolder'which I am enjoying so muchWinkEmbarrassed'and it would be intolerable for milind as well'.he is in for a big surprise when he comes back'right??WinkTongueEmbarrassed 'along with milind'we all are waiting for itWinkTongueEmbarrassed yep, yep, just gearing up to get there. Its time for a few shocks. Wink

Now coming to the next update'.loved Anand and prachi's interaction'.he was so fatherly'.I can see a great bond in making between the two of them'they both have the same taste in womenWinkLOLLOL'.it was great insight to hear the love story of milind's parents!! Big smile Thank you. Prachi will form precious bonds with her in laws. But its up to her how well she maintains it. 

Big smile

So Micky is a computer genius'and thanks to milind's parents 'he was able to pursue that career'.Big smileBig smile Yep, a comp. geek. That makes him even more lovable, right? Big smile

Michi union was cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed'loved it'when she started hitting him'milind would be thinking '.Damn that party'if not ..he wouldn't have waited any more'would he?? 'even prachi won't have stopped him'WinkTongueEmbarrassed Hard to choose, yeah Wink. Micky and friendship on one side and Prachi and romance on the other, poor Milind Wink

Woahhh'.what has prachi turned into??....she is looking at milind with bedroom eyes troughtout the partyTongue'is milind even aware of that??...everyone in the party was aware of itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed'Vicky is aware of the sore spot called Sally in Prachi's mind' Vicky is not aware yet but just has a feeling. Milind was busy discussing business, so he missed all the hot looks his wife was giving him LOL

Ufff'that sally'back to her vicious selfAngry'but then she gets concerned..and stops her from drinking any more alcohol and defending her about the newspaper article'.I tell you I am enjoying this bond hun'WinkTongueLOL

I loved this below sequence hun:Embarrassed

Worried now, Vicky guided her across the room and she gave a brilliant smile after spotting Milind. Vicky tapped Milind's shoulder and pointed to Prachi, "Trouble", he said softly and moved away.

Frowning at the drink in her hand, Milind took the glass away from her and looked surprised as she pulled him on to the dance floor. She put her arms around his neck and cocked her head to one side, "Let me introduce myself. I am Prachi Milind Mishra and I am looking for my husband. Would you happen to know where he is?" she drawled, her voice slightly slurry.

Milind grinned, "Whose arms do you think you are in if not your husband's, Mrs. Prachi Mishra? And what did you drink?", he asked a bit sternly.

"Something with lots of fruits, I don't know what it is called. But it is yummy. Where did you put my glass?", she demanded.

Well..well'well'milind is in for a long nightWinkTongueEmbarrassed'..so a drunk prachi is going to seduce him nowLOL''well once she gets up in the morning'wonder how much embarrassed she would be'heheLOL Lets see how much of a seduction she can put on. Oh yes, morning after would be reallly interesting WinkLOL

Update soon divvya darling'.will be waiting to know how prachi seduces and what will be milind's reaction'.LOL coming up soon hun. couldn't finish writing last week and had a very busy week at work. Dissertation work has started. First application submitted to the uni, had a meeting with my supervisor and he just told me to start working on the introduction. Nothing much but just a couple of thousands of words, he said AngryAngry. I have to start ethics committee applicaton as well. too much to do and too little time Cry

Take care and have a good weekend!! HugHug thanks hun. you have a great weekend too. keep me updated on the exam results. Hugs, hugs. 

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonakap1

tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...

tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...

The mouse ran up the clock WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonakap1

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvya

Hey Divvya!!! '.sooooooooo soorrrrryyy for the late reply'..will make it up by replying to both of the updates that I missed together!! HugHugHug Hey Pooja HugHugI am so glad you commented and am having a silly grin on my face, hehehe ....why dear??  Wink

Now coming to the next update'.loved Anand and prachi's interaction'.he was so fatherly'.I can see a great bond in making between the two of them'they both have the same taste in womenWinkLOLLOL'.it was great insight to hear the love story of milind's parents!! Big smile Thank you. Prachi will form precious bonds with her in laws. But its up to her how well she maintains it. ...Oh dear...she is going to mess it up right?? ConfusedShockedOuch

Big smile

So Micky is a computer genius'and thanks to milind's parents 'he was able to pursue that career'.Big smileBig smile Yep, a comp. geek. That makes him even more lovable, right? Big smile ...Yess....if he can do my assignments...he would be even more lovable for me WinkBig smile
Big smile

Update soon divvya darling'.will be waiting to know how prachi seduces and what will be milind's reaction'.LOL coming up soon hun. couldn't finish writing last week and had a very busy week at work. Dissertation work has started. First application submitted to the uni, had a meeting with my supervisor and he just told me to start working on the introduction. Nothing much but just a couple of thousands of words, he said AngryAngry. I have to start ethics committee applicaton as well. too much to do and too little time Cry That is an introduction...well that was my whole essay last year...what's ethics committe application?? ....My term has started...with lectures...the first week was ok...nothing major...haven't started giving out assignments yet...so enjoying this free time...but surely within a few weeks..it will be back to hectic again.....good luck with your dissertation ...you would do well... Hug

Take care and have a good weekend!! HugHug thanks hun. you have a great weekend too. keep me updated on the exam results. Hugs, hugs. Exam results only come out in july...after all the exams are over for the year...have a long wait then...they wanted an external examiner to look over as well...so I am assuming he is available only during that time...

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divvya

Hey Divvya!!! '.sooooooooo soorrrrryyy for the late reply'..will make it up by replying to both of the updates that I missed together!! HugHugHug Hey Pooja HugHugI am so glad you commented and am having a silly grin on my face, hehehe ....why dear??  Wink Just glad I guess Wink

Update soon divvya darling'.will be waiting to know how prachi seduces and what will be milind's reaction'.LOL coming up soon hun. couldn't finish writing last week and had a very busy week at work. Dissertation work has started. First application submitted to the uni, had a meeting with my supervisor and he just told me to start working on the introduction. Nothing much but just a couple of thousands of words, he said AngryAngry. I have to start ethics committee applicaton as well. too much to do and too little time Cry That is an introduction...well that was my whole essay last year.Mine is a 25000 word dissertation Cry..what's ethics committe application?? .For any research, you have get ethical approval. There are special committees in the hosp and in the uni as well. Their approval is mandatory before you do anything...My term has started...with lectures...the first week was ok...nothing major...haven't started giving out assignments yet...so enjoying this free time...but surely within a few weeks..it will be back to hectic again.....good luck with your dissertation ...you would do well... HugThank you. I would need a lot more of that this year Hug

Take care and have a good weekend!! HugHug thanks hun. you have a great weekend too. keep me updated on the exam results. Hugs, hugs. Exam results only come out in july...after all the exams are over for the year...have a long wait then...they wanted an external examiner to look over as well...so I am assuming he is available only during that time...Now that's one long wait!! Best of luck

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Hello friends, Thanks for all the love and wishes you had sent me. It made my day and the whole week extra special. Now that am a year older and wiser, I vow to give updates a bit more quickly. Lets see how well I keep my resolution. Here comes Michi and more romance. Happy reading. Cheers Big smile

Part 90

Glad to be alone for once, Sally inhaled the chillness of the evening air. The secluded garden of the club was unusually quiet and Sally leaned back on the chair and closed her eyes. Her mind was in a rage of emotions. Of late, only one person could evoke such strong feelings in her…..Prachi. If she didn't like reading the comments in the magazine about Prachi, she hated even more hearing the appreciation from others about how beautiful and perfect she was as Anand's companion on last night's fashion show. If she couldn't help herself to wind Prachi up and make her feel as low as possible, she was surprised and shocked when she ordered a strong alcoholic drink. When she was concerned about her drinking, a part of her still wanted to see her make a fool of herself. She had expected to see Milind furious with Prachi but was surprised and heart broken to see him look with such tenderness and concern at his wife. What irritated her more was Prachi's boldness and her comment of making up for all those lost nights. Now her mind raged with images of Milind and Prachi together and tears of anger and frustration filled her. Oh, would there ever be an end to this? What did she ever do to deserve such pain? Why does God deprive of the one thing she had ever wanted in her life only next to wanting to see her mother again just for a minute and tell her how much she really loved her? Damn that Prachi!……..Damn her to hell and beyond! She closed her eyes tightly against the tears threatening to fall. She stiffened feeling hands on her shoulders, gently massaging. Oh, how it brought back memories. The hands, gentle and moving in perfect rhythm, easing the tense knots at the back of her neck. The warmth of his breath on her skin. She frowned, memories fading and reality seeping in strongly. And reality was cruel. For it made her realise that the hands were different, the feeling was different. She opened her eyes to look at Mark's smiling face. She knew that he was crazy about her. She liked him, even loved him a little but still……….She sighed and closed her eyes again. Mark bent down and brushed his lips against her temple, "It's getting a bit chilly, baby. Let's go in and I will get you a drink", he said softly. Resigned, Sally got up and went with him.

Milind rolled the windows down slightly letting the cool evening breeze seep into the car. He soothed the escaped tendrils away from Prachi's face. The minute the car moved, she had kicked her shoes off and curled up on his lap, her head resting against his chest. The chill air should either lull her into sleep or clear her head slightly, he smiled to himself. Wanting to have a clear head when discussing business with Micky he hadn't even sipped the drink he had been carrying all evening. He was stone sober while his wife was drunk. How ironical! If he was surprised to see her in that state, he was even more concerned about the reason behind it. If she was curious, she would have just tasted a drink but would never get drunk. Why? She can't be that nave as to not know it was alcoholic and by the looks of her state, was definitely strong. Why did none of his friends warn her? Knowing that he wouldn't be able to have a sensible conversation with her now, he decided to talk to her properly the next morning. Oh, tomorrow was going to be difficult. Whatever her reasons were for getting drunk, he knew exactly how she was going to react in the morning. He sighed as the question lingered again in his mind. ………WHY?.........His wife never failed to surprise him. First the heated phone conversation, then silent promises for tonight and now a drunken slumber. He smiled unable to decide whether to be amused or disappointed. He smoothed her hair, his fingers gentle and soothing. His arms tightened around her as she stirred. She moved back slightly and looked at him with wide open eyes. He cupped her face and raised his eyebrows in silent question.
               Clearly awake, Prachi's eyes narrowed as she glared at him. "You are going to go away again", she accused and slapped his hand away in sudden anger.
               Completely taken by surprise, Milind stared at her. One minute she seemed to be sleeping and the next minute she was wide awake accusing him. "Who told you that, sweetheart? I haven't made any such plans", he said softly.
              Prachi's face crumbled suddenly, "I know you would leave me again and go", she said softly and hugged him. "Don't go" she said with a sob.
              Milind's arms tightened around her. Is that what was bothering her? But who told her that? "Darling, I am not going anywhere without you. Trust me", he assured her, placing soft kisses on her head.
               Prachi sighed and hugged him tighter. She moved back and looked at him. "Promise?" she asked softly.
               Milind smiled, "Cross my heart", he said and gestured.
               With a dazzling smile, she threw herself over him and hugged him tighter. With a smile, he caressed her head and stilled as she nuzzled his neck. He drew a sharp breathe as her lips moved softly against his skin, warm and wet. Kissing softly along his neck, her tongue traced his ear. "I missed you", she whispered softly.
              Milind's hand tightened in her hair and pulled her head back. Her eyes were glazy and inviting. With a  small smile, she brused her lips against his, her teeth grazing his, softly nibbling. "Kiss me", she whispered and with a groan, Milind did. When he pulled back, he was surprised and shaken by her response. Oh god, when did she learn to kiss like that?

Throwing him a flirty look, Prachi giggled and bit her lip and the car came to a stop. Milind took a deep breathe, "Get your shoes on, Prachi. We are home", he said hoarsely. The sooner she is tucked into bed, the safer.
            She cocked her head and gave him a killer smile, "Carry me to bed, darling", she purred.
             Milind almost swore under his breathe. No matter of coaxing worked and he gave up trying. Lifting her in his arms, he walked into the house, praying with all his heart that they shouldn't be spotted by his parents.
             Shoes swinging from one hand, Prachi nuzzled his neck, "I love it when my husband is so obedient", she giggled and inspite of himself, Milind grinned. Let's see how much of this she remembers tomorrow.
              He peered into the longue and was relieved to not find his parents. His mother would have returned home by home and hopefully they have gone to bed. As Prachi started singing a tuneless song, he hissed to her to stay silent. He could see a few heads popping out from corners with amused smiles. He better get to their bedroom before things get out of hand. He was close to the stairs when he froze hearing his mother's voice from the kitchen.
              "Milind, you are early! How are you and …oh!.." Shweta walked out and her voice faltered seeing Prachi in his arms.
             Biting the inside of his cheek, Milind slowly set her down ignoring Prachi's protests. "Mom", Prachi called excitedly and his fingers bit into her waist as he held her firmly. "Mom, how are you? I was a bit tired. So, we left early. I will see you at breakfast tomorrow", he said softly.
             Prachi struggled out of his hold and rushed towards her mother-in-law. "Mom, I am so glad you are home!! I missed you", She slurred slightly and with a delighted smile, she hugged her, kissing both her cheeks.
             Smiling, Shweta patted her cheek, "I missed you too, my child. Milind is right. You both get some rest and I will see you at breakfast", she said softly, hiding her surprise and her eyes looked at Milind questioningly.
             Prachi shook her head, "I am not sleepy, Mom. I want to talk to you", she insisted. "I have so much to tell you", she giggled.
             Shweta smiled, "Shhh, listen to me now, Prachi. I will be home all day tomorrow and we can talk as much as you want. Its late now and you should go to bed. Milind….", she called her son when Prachi nodded obediently. With a look at her son that they would talk later, she walked away from there hurriedly.
             Milind took a deep breath and his fingers gripped Prachi's arm almost painfully. "Into our room…….NOW", he muttered under his breath.
             Prachi put her arms around his neck, "Carry me", she insisted and without a word, he did and walked to their room, his angry footsteps muffled in the carpet. 

Prachi protested when he dumped her unceremoniously on the bed. She reached to hold his hand and pulled him to her.
             His anger dissipiating at the look on her face, he kissed her forehead, "Sweetheart, Let me change first and then I will tuck you in bed. Sleep will clear your head. You are too drunk to know what you are doing", he said softly.
             Prachi giggled, "You are so silly, Milind. How can I be drunk? Have you forgotten that I don't drink?" she asked.
             Milind took a deep breathe, "Yeah, right. I forgot. How silly of me?" he said and moved away. The night was going nowhere as planned. With a sigh, he shrugged off his shirt and stiffened when he felt her fingers tracing down his bare back. Before he could respond, she hugged him from behind, her hands tracing his chest, her soft lips trailing down his back. Her lips felt soft and warm, her kisses wet and Milind shuddered. With difficulty, he turned to her. She was kneeling on the bed, one strap of her dress fallen off her shoulder, eyes dark with passion, she looked wild and sexy. He held his breath, when she placed soft kisses down his throat, his chest and her hands tugged at the rest of his clothes. He pushed her away from him gently and she fell back on the bed, her dress riding higher, her creamy legs in full view. Milind swallowed as she reached her hand out to him. "Milind", she called softly and he let himself to be pulled down on the bed.
            His hand cupped her cheek, his breathing heavy. "Prachi……..honey, not now. You get some sleep first", he said with difficulty.
            Prachi's expression changed into shock and pain, her eyes filled with tears of rejection. Her lips wobbled and her hands fell to her sides. "Why?" she asked him. "Don't you want me anymore?" she asked in a soft whisper.
           Stunned, Milind looked at her. What is going on in her head? His thumb traced her cheek. "Do you really believe that, Prachi?" he asked softly.
           Confusion clouded her eyes but she shook her head, "No…..But then ….why?" she asked again.
           "Because I don't know how much you are in your senses… If you will remember anything tomorrow morning…….If you know what you are doing….If you know what you are asking?", he said hoarsely. How can she know how difficult it was for him to hold himself back?
              Prachi's eyes searched his and held, "I know what I am asking, Milind….I know what I want", she said firmly. When he didn't reply, she cupped his face, "I want you…..I want you to make love to me………to show me how much you want me….how much you love me", she said fiercely.
              Milind's eyes clouded over, watching her intently. She better remember every minute of this! His fingers traced down her body, his eyes darkening with passion as her body arched involuntarily. His hand rested on her thigh, his fingers tracing patterns. "Don't you know how much I want you, how much I love you?
               Prachi arched her body up to meet him, her fingernails digging into his back, "Tell me again, Milind. Show me..please" she whispered in a slur.
               Milind gave a soft triumphant chuckle, "Impatient tonight, are we? You drive me crazy, my sweet little temptress", he groaned, his lips teasing hers.
               Confused and slightly hurt by his teasing, she looked at him, her eyes soft and pleading. Milind traced his finger down her cheek, "Whatever happened to my shy little kitten tonight?" he wondered aloud.
               Brown eyes flashed fire and balling her fist, she hit his chest, "Don't call me that. I am not a kitten", she said fiercely.
               Surprised, Milind chuckled and kissed her fist, "Ooh, that was a hidden wild streak in you perhaps", he chuckled again and kissed her lips, "Kitten", he admonished gently.
                Angry now, she continued to hit him and Milind held her hands firmly and immediately relaxed his hold when a sob broke from her. Realising that things were getting serious, he pulled her into his arms, her sobs muffling against his chest. He smoothed her hair whispering sweet endearments, "Sweetheart, I am sorry. I think I pushed it too far", he appologised kissing her wet face. "I love you, cherry. I want you so much that it hurts to hold back myself. I am crazy about you, Prachi. Don't ever forget that. Nothing would change how I feel about you", he assured, slowly realising that it was important for her to hear him say that tonight.
                Prachi hugged him fiercely to her, "I love you, Milind. I am the only one who has every claim over you, every right over you. Your past, present and your future is all mine. You are mine, Milind…only mine", she said in a broken whisper, her voice fierce.  
                Shaken, Milind held her trembling body tightly, "Yes, darling, I am only yours. All yours", he said repeatedly, unable to understand the cause for her sudden need to assert her claim of him. He lay her down when she quietened and looked at her tearstained face. She looked so vulnerable and his heart lurched. What has caused her so much distress in the last few days? Did his absence affect her so much? "Oh my darling", he whispered and  took her mouth in a soft kiss.
                Prachi tightened her arms around him, "Love me, Milind. Make love to me", she whispered very softly. With a  groan of submission, Milind deepened the kiss.
                 Hours later, Milind lay spent but exhilarated, holding a sleeping Prachi in his arms. Wow, what a night! He wondered to himself. He had never seen his wife so passionate and so uninhibited before. The sudden short bursts of shyness gave him glimpses of his shy wife but tonight she had left him in no doubt as to how much she wanted him. She had matched him touch for touch, kiss for kiss and he had forgotten himself and the world in her. And her mood had changed from giggles to tears, from passion to anger in no time that he was left wondering what triggered it all. He knew that he wasn't spending enough time with her, thrusting her into a different way of life and leaving her to handle it all by herself. They needed to talk. He hoped he was right in believing that her passion tonight had nothing to do with her being under the influence of alcohol. That she had shed her inhibitions because she wanted to and not because she was drunk. Why in the first place did she get drunk? He asked himself for the upteenth time. He groaned as his eyes grew heavy. In the morning……..he promised himself. The warmth of her skin against his cocooning his thoughts, he fell into a deep sleep.

Prachi frowned as sunlight sneaked through the curtains. Her throat felt dry and she stretched langrously. She opened her eyes and shut it immediately at the sudden pounding in her head. Groaning, she pushed herself up on her elbows and screaming in shock, pulled the duvet tighter around her naked body and looked around the room, relieved to find herself alone. Her limbs felt like jelly and her head funny. She slowly looked at herself, realisation seeping in slowly at the tell tale marks on her body, the aftermath of their lovemaking. She closed her eyes as her mind filled with hazy memories of the night before. A slow blush spread through her and her eyes fell automatically towards Milind's side of the bed. Where was he? She wondered shyly. There was a distinct smell of alcohol in the room and she wriggled her nose. Did Milind drink too much again last night? She thought angrily and groaned as her head pounded again. Why was she feeling funny? She gasped as her gaze fell on the bedside clock which showed 12 noon. How could that be? What had happened to her? Shock and horror slowly seeped in as memories flooded in, jumbled up but enough for her to realise that it was her who had been drunk and not Milind.  Shame and disgust filled her and a sob broke out. How could she? Could anger and jealousy over Sally make her forget who she was and how she was? Was that any excuse? No……her mind screamed in disgust and horror. How could she have fallen that low…….in her own eyes………in Milind's eyes? Her sobs intensified and she buried her face in her hands.
              She was startled when the door opened and Milind walked in carrying a breakfast tray. Milind's heart clenched at the sight of her, the disbelief and pain in her eyes and tearstained face. This was what he was worried about. "Sweetheart", he called softly and sighed as she shrunk further away from him, holding the sheet protectively around her, her sobs intensifying. Picking up a nightgown from the wardrobe, he pulled it over her head and ignoring her protests, pulled her into his arms.
              "Its okay, darling. Stop crying now. It will only increase your headache", he admonished softly and slowly, Prachi's sobs reduced to hickups. He waited as she obediently drank the water and coffee he brought for her. She hadn't said a word and he waited for her to freshen up. He pulled back the curtains and open the windows, letting freshness of the day to seep into the room. He had just done the bed when she walked out and sat on the sofa, still not looking at him. With a  smile, he sat next to her and took her hand in his.
              "I am sorry, Milind. I am so ashamed of myself", she said softly, her voice breaking up.
              Milind kissed her hand, "Why, Prachi?" he asked gently.
              Prachi looked at him, her eyes filling up again. What will she tell him? That she wanted to prove to Sally that she was in no way less that her, that she was not a child that Sally was implying her to be. She didn't know herself. "I don't know. I think I wanted to be like everyone else and not the odd one out", she said in a sob and Milind pulled her on his lap.
              "Prachi, being different in a group of people doesn't make you odd. You are what you are and that's what makes you special. You should be proud of that, sweetheart because I am. I can understand if you had wanted to taste a drink but getting drunk is so not you, Prachi. I am surprised that none of the girls stopped you", he said gently.
               Prachi rested her head on his shoulder, his words making her even more ashamed of herself. The girls did try to stop her, even Sally did, she thought to herself. "They did, Milind but I was adamant", she said slowly.  "I am sorry", she said again.
               Milind kissed her head, "Just be yourself, darling. Get drunk only if you want to and not because others did the same", he smiled as she glared at him.
               "I don't drink. Don't you know that?" she asked angrily.
               He chuckled, "Of course, how silly of me", he said and kissed her nose when she blushed, "I love you, Prachi. I love you for who you are and what you are, my shy little kitten", he said softly.
               Prachi's eyes flashed again, "Don't call me that. I am not a kitten", she bit angrily.
              Grinning, Milind kissed her lips, "Oh yes, you did prove that lastnight, my darling wife. Do you remember, Prachi?" he asked huskily and smiled with satisfaction when his wife's cheeks blushed a deep red.
              "I am glad that you do, Prachi", he said softly and Prachi closed her eyes as memories clear and erotic filled her mind.
              Eyes gleaming at her reaction, he kissed her finger tips one by one. "My kitten has real sharp nails", he whispered and smiled at her confused look. "You wanna see?" he asked softly and moving away from her, slowly pulled the t-shirt off his body.
                Prachi's eyes widened at the criss-cross of the nailmarks on his back. She gasped too shy to say anything. She tentatively touched his shoulder where her teeth had left their mark in the throes of passion. She turned away too embarassed to look at him and with a chuckle, he pulled her into a tight hug. "Mil………ind" she buried her face in his chest, overwhelmed by shyness.
               "Now that I know what you are capable of, I am not settling with anything less", he warned softly and her arms tightened around him. Moving her back, his eyes searched hers, "You did know what you were doing last night, right?" he asked her.
                Prachi cupped his face. Alcohol had made her bolder but she knew what she was doing, it was how she had wanted to be for him, to surprise him. Oh, she remembered every touch, every kiss!! Oh, how well she remembered!! The look in her eyes told him everything he had to know and when her lips found his, he only deepened the kiss.

As Milind insisted that she ate, she nibbled at the breakfast, giggling with embarassment as Milind reminded her of her behaviour at the club. She buried her face in her hands wondering what Vicky would have thought about her. She knew that he was going to tease her silly at the first chance.
               Suddenly, Milind laughed. "Poor Mom, she looked so surprised and bewildered. She wouldn't have imagined even in the wildest of her dreams that her dear daughter-in-law would be slurring and giggling. But I am sure that she was as glad to see you as you were of her. You did make your delight obvious", he chuckled remembering his own bewilderment.
              Prachi's smile froze. Oh no……..oh my god, NO……….The memory came back hazily and Prachi closed her eyes in utter shock. How could she? What would mom think of her? She must be disgusted with her. Oh no……..She started sobbing again.
              Cursing himself, Milind rushed to her and struggled to console her when she wept bitterly wondering what Shweta might think of her. "Prachi, Mom adores you. She is not someone who would form opinions and judge people. You don't know how much I have driver her crazy. That never dimmed her love for me and it will be the same for you too. And you were only delighted to see her and told her how much you missed her. Calm down now, sweetheart", he reassured her and it took a considerable time for her sobs to die down.
                Leaving her to get ready, he busied himself in his study. He had to struggle hard to keep a straight face when he saw her come out of their bedroom. Dressed in a red saree, her hair tied back in french plait, her maang filled with sindoor, she looked very traditional and homely. An utter contrast from the sexy siren she was last night! He hid his smile as she glared at him warningly and went downstairs.

Shweta removed the pan from the hob, continuing her chat with Anna. Anand was coming home for lunch and after a long time, she would have her whole family at the lunch table together. She knew that both her husband and son loved her cooking and she had been painstakingly preparing their favourite dishes and of course her daughter-in-law's as well. She wondered how Prachi was feeling today. Milind hadn't joined them for breakfast and she hadn't questioned him afterwards. All in good time, she said to herself and turned as a moved caught her eyes. She smiled seeing a demure looking Prachi at the door.
               "Ah, Prachi, I made your favourite dish too. You better work up an appetite. I will be very upset if you don't eat properly", she said with a smile.
              Prachi swallowed nervously and nodded her head. Giving Prachi a quizzical look, Anna walked out of the kitchen, giving them privacy. "Mom, ……..I am sorry for last night" Prachi said softly.
              Smiling at Prachi, Shweta patted her cheek, "What for, Prachi? Are you sorry for telling me how much you missed me?" she asked.
              "I know what I did, Mom. I have never drunk alcohol before and I don't know why I did lastnight. I am sorry, Mom. Please don't hate me", she said softly, her voice breaking down.
              Shocked, Shweta cupped her face, "You silly girl, how can I hate you? You had only been to a party, Prachi. I want to tell you only one thing, my child. Just don't do anything you are not comfortable with. If you were, you won't be feeling guilty now. And why would I complain when I could see how genuinely happy you were to see me?" she asked softly.
               Relieved, Prachi smiled. How true! Why did she do things that she was not comfortable with? She never did before and why now? Why is she trying to prove anything to Sally? Her family loves her for what she was and who she was. That was what that mattered. Her in-laws didn't think her as dull and boring and her husband loved his shy little kitten. Why does she let Sally rattle her composure every time? Never again…..she vowed to herself. I won't let her get under my skin again, she promised to herself. She looked at her mother-in-law with genuine affection. "I really missed you, Mom. I am so glad you are home", her voice broke as she said softly and Shweta hugged her.
             "I missed you too, my child. And I can't wait to hear from you all the gossips I missed in the last couple of days", she winked and Prachi laughed.

Unwilling to interrupt them, Milind moved away from the doorway and walked back to his study. His heart filled with unexplainable content and joy to watch the two most important women in his life share such a bond. Is this how Dad had felt when Grandma atlast found a friend in Mom? He wondered to himself. Immersing himself back in work, he waited for the lunch call. Oh! he was one happy man, he smiled to himself. 

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

j_lumeenaangel_subanu1973renurenutellycrazytanya12rosesweetdangerrosesmashyMizhineharahulsonakap1rosie111nimmi101nandu90diyakThanyakalaisailat@PAHADmishtiprachimishra85dbr_kmichiAsmi2013$ara_$hachinivedha84topsyturvy23sparikh111priyanytanuja..kashish..nascoabhiyaneet8rsroopaliOptimisticEyesaamirkhanfanjeb1jyothi_cooljanu_2006....Poojie....

-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
dbr_kmichi IF-Dazzler
dbr_kmichi
dbr_kmichi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
hi di...Smile

how r u?...firstly i'm really really sorry that i couldn't wish u on ur b'day...
i had exams...Ouch...but glad to knw that u had a wonderful b'dayBig smile

next comin to the update..well nice awesome update...Tongue
i love prachi's in-laws they are sweet n so so so goodSmile
i love shwetha among all of them.....Wink 
i also liked the last line where milind was feelin happy to see the two most imp ladies sharin such a good bond...Smile
ab jaldi update keejiye...SmileLOL

divya

Edited by dbr_kmichi - 23 January 2011 at 6:51pm
ytanuja IF-Dazzler
ytanuja
ytanuja

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Hi Divya dear,

so so much for the update,,the update was simply super sizziling hot, will read and read 1000 times then will get back to u with double comments for the previous one and this one too.

Love u hun take care

Go to top