Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 (Page 14)

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeb1

Awesome update divya loved it dear Thanks Jeb
cant wait the next part......
Thanks for pm me no probs hun. will continue soon. ta

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111priyan

wow what an amazing update, simply loved it, Thanks hun.  Prachi was so sweet, Anand was such a lovely father-in-law, Anad Prachi part was great, Drunken Prachi is so what sholud i say, bold . Another side of Prachi. Thx for liking. Great part, continue soon. will update soon hun. Ta

Clap
Clap
Clap
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazy4_michi

Originally posted by divvya

Originally posted by crazy4_michi

Me First PartyDancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Hi Pri, yes you are, yipeeeeee Big smileBig smile
Thanxxx hun Hug
Will read n comment Big smile will wait. Ta

Well staying awake till 2@ nite finnaly paid off WinkBig smile I was d 1st one to comment Big smile Aww, very sweet Pri Embarrassed Well u knw I was reading Part 32 wen u update Embarrassed God jst loved way u hv progressed d MiChi love story Heart Thanks yaar. Pt 32 is the puppy update. That photo is my favourite...sigh. Thanks for liking this story. 
I LUVED dis part for more dan one reason
Though d ending was a shocker wid Prachi getting drunk n bold which I actually njoyed(brought back  sum memories LOL) ooohh, good I suppose LOLbut d main highlight 4 me in this part was FIL n DIL bonding Big smile. yes, a beautiful bond has formed between them. 
1st u gave us an awesome FIL n SIL jodi LOL n now diis but I luv Prachi's n her Anand's relation...nothing can beat the FIL & SIL jodi, right LOL
Prachi is really lucky to get such in-laws...its every girls dream n I lyked d fact dat Shweta wanted to give all d love n support to her DIL which her MIL deprived her of. Yes, she is not the one who would make her DIL suffer just because she did. 
The line
"then you came home''.the daughter we never had. Now our family is complete" was soo heart-touching Heart Thank you. Relationship is a building process on both sides. Both give a little and earn a lot. 
Aww d love story of Anand n Shweta was sooo sweet...Shweta is such a sweetheart n I appreciate d fact dat She nicely put up wid her difficult MIL n all d high society drama Big smile.

I think Prachi is also reaching der....yes, she has a role model in her MIL

Ur update is nvr complete wid MiChilicious MiChi moments Wink not at all Wink
The way Milind n Prachi met to der convo in car luved it all Embarrassed thxEmbarrassed
Well sumtimes Sally gets onto my nerves Angry Well she herself is confused to whether b gud wid Prachi or not....sumtimes she is really concerned abt Prachi n sumtimes a total bitch...She is one confused soul LOL
I think Prachi shud not react stupidly to Sally's remark coz dat wat she want n watever she told is not d real truth.....I guess Sally fueled Prachi
's insecurities of not being dat bold. But I think d convo wid Milind wud hv eased her out of it a bit .
I want Prachi to b more strong in tackling Sally I want her to make it clear to sally dat whether she is tiger or kitten in bed is non of her business.
Nothing Prachi ever did or would ever do is none of Sally's business, but she makes it hers just to wind her up. They both keep rubbing eachother in the wrong way and usually Sally comes out with flying colours. Prachi doesn't need to win an argument. Her strength will come out in other ways. 

Then d best part Wink Prachi getting drunk n all BOLDWink LOL another side of Prachi LOL
Want to knw hw d nite gonna progress WinkEmbarrassed in the next update Wink
Thanxx hun 4 dis wonderful part n plzz cont. soon Hug  Thanks for your lovely comments. Will update very soon. Ta

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111priyan

Yaar i was wondring how will Prachi react when she'll back to her senses. Wink
I will cover that as well in the next part Wink
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza_beans

Divya,
       Beautiful, that is all I can say about this update.  You are an amazing writer and the last few updates are examples of it.  Aww, thanks Liz. I am glad you liked it.  Hope you had a wonderful christmas and new year, mine wasn't too shabby.  Waiting for the next part. will update very soon. Take care. 
Liz
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
@ Priya, Sona, Asmi, Aaliyah, Lumi, Jeb, Nimmi, Panna, Pri and for all the other who PMed me

Thanks for your lovely wishes. It made my day extra special. A big hug to all of you Hug

Edited by divvya - 14 January 2011 at 4:24pm
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonakap1

Hey Divya, Hi Sona

Happy B'day!!!!! Thank you hun Hug

Superb Update; thx any complaints that I had about you not showing any interaction between Prachi and Anand are humbly withdrawn. What a conversation; completely awesome. Any doubts that Prachi has about herself and her getting adjusted to the new lifestyle should be a thing of past now. Anand was so loving and kind hearted, no wonder Prachi was feeling sentimental. Loved the way he first calmed her and drew her out to talk to him and than asked about what was bothering her. Anand is so right Prachi is so childlike'the way she asked him about her really being ok was very sweet. Really enjoyed the way he teased her also during the conversation. The whole conversation was written brilliantly, the part he referred to Prachi as their little girl now was very touching. Aww, thanks for liking it. I did promise you that I will cover their interaction very soon. Prachi is very lucky to have such a family who supports and understands her very much. She is a terrified soul and lacks self confidence. Anand's words would have really boosted her spirit after all the spiteful comments she has read about herself. She has indeed become their little girl now. All is well in their land. Let's see how it stays.  

Prachi is so low on self-esteem that she could only think of Sally when she came to know about the event Anand has to attend. She was rightly surprised when Anand asked her out but the Mishra are such pros at calming her nerves. Not only Prachi agreed to go but she took every effort to make Anand proud. And Anand comment on seeing her all dressed up must have surely relaxed Prachi and made her very happy. She did expect Sally to step in to take Shweta's place. Atleast Anand had assured her both with actions and words. 

Shweta "people watch" trick will certainly be helping Prachi in future also. Completely loved the way you brought in Anand and Shweta story. It was very cute. Thank you. Prachi must be feeling very good after knowing there whole story. Looks like Anand was as good a charmer as Milind is. Like father, like son Wink  Wooing seems to be in the genes of Mishra men and they surely excel at it. Family legacy, I guess. kept passing down the generations Wink Anand not only shared his love story with Prachi but also apprised her of the problems they faced, which was only to let Prachi know that everyone faces challenges and each has to conqueror their own. Hopefully Prachi keeps this conversation in mind in the future when she is down, insecure, scared and feeling lost. Yes, life is never all rose-tinted. Everyone faces their own share of trials and tribulations. Hope Prachi remembers that. Prachi certainly has lot to be thankful and especially for having Shweta as her mother-in-law who is not only helping her in every way possible but making every effort to settle her in. She would do everything to feel her daughter-in-law comfortable unlike her own experience. The part where Anand referred to Prachi as the daughter they never had was very poignant. They had started to think of her as one since a long time. 

Finally Milind is back'.but thanks to Mickey and the unexpected delay on the part of Milind, the two of them could not spent any time alone and had to rush to the party. Prachi excitement on Milind's coming back was written very well. Both have missed each other so much that they could not contain their longing and were completely lost the moment they set eyes on each other, Anand completely forgotten. Of course LOL. Atleast Anand understood Wink

MICHI car moment was too good'sweet, romantic and hot'. Milind is all set to make Prachi come true on her word. He is so not going to forget and let Prachi forget their telephone conversation. Not at all. I am sure Prachi doesn't want to forget either Wink

Vicky is back to his teasing but now even Prachi has learned to hold her ground. These two share such a precious bond. Yes, they do and it will only strengthen. 

And then came Sally; she is certainly getting very irritating. She is such a confused soul, can't seem to decide whether to hate Prachi or accept her. The sad thing is that she does both. These two bring out the worst in each other. But as of now Prachi is losing all the battles. On top of all this every time she gets pointers that the affair between Milind and Sally was no casual fling and they felt strongly about each other. That is the underlying thing. Prachi has always known that and it is getting firmer with everything she sees and hears. That's why she gets ticked off with Sally so easily. Maybe this is what ticked Prachi completely but than so her drinking was a BIG shocker. Prachi has always stayed away from things that make her uncomfortable, but jealousy got the better off her this time. Of all the scenarios I could have imagined Prachi drinking was completely unexpected. Prachi is going to be so upset with herself for her drinking next morning. I would be very disappointed if this does not activate Milind's grey cells and make him ponder what triggered Prachi to drink because his Prachi hates drinking. The night is still young. Let's see what all Prachi does before dawn. Thankfully before Prachi could do anything embarrassing Milind took stock. A drunken Prachi is surely bold and Milind seems to be at a loss at handling her. Vicky is so right the night is certainly going to be very busy and interesting for Milind. He has planned so much for the night, hopefully this uninhibited but totally drunk Prachi will stay awake well after they reach home. Like i said, there is still more to the story. She might not be finished with shocking Milind. 

The morning after is going to be very very interesting. So looking forward to the next update. Yes, it would be interesting indeed. Will update on sunday....hopefully. 

Hugs, love and take care Luv u too. thanks for your lovely wishes. The whole day had been great and every wish I received only made it more special. Hugs. 

Sona.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonakap1

divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyak

Divya, pls update soon.

will try and update on Sunday, Diya. 

Go to top