Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divvya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _panna_

WOW! divya you probably be first ff writer to break the record in IF...4 thread over 100 parts...AWESOME!!! Thanks panna, I am going to take that as a pat on the back hun ๐Ÿ˜†. With the way I write, it will easily glide into a 5th thread I think ๐Ÿ˜ณ
can't wait divya...so looking forward to next part...plz update soon..Will try to update soon hun, a bit busy now-a-days .

divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

divya, darling don't get me wrong
but we have reached 4 thread & 99 parts ... it's better to start a new FF from here & finish it off nicely
the new one should include hawt & funny MICHI ... i know you can do that

Right, I have characters hanging like loose threads and I can't finish off with just a "Happily lived ever after". I don't understand what you mean by starting a new FF from here and finishing off nicely. What will I do with the one I am writing now? I have no intentions of writing another FF and definitely not before finishing this one properly. It will be an insult to my characters and readers if I don't. Also, there are some very nice ongoing FFs by michians on hot and funny MICHI. My writing style is slow paced and detailed and if you are bored, there is absolutely no pressure to read it further.
divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: indigirl226

Heyyo, 

Sorry I have been really busy so i wasnt able to reply...no worries hun. good to hear from you
BUT I REALLY LIKED IT!
haah as usual, you were greattt Thank you.
soo yeah. continue soon! 
I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXTTT :) :) :) I will try and update as soon as I can. Ta

OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Divya plzzz update soon...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
divya waiting for the next update..please update soon..๐Ÿ˜Š
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
divvya it has been a month since you last updated..please update soon.. ๐Ÿ˜”
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Divya kaha ho come back dear we are missing u.
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvya

Right, I have characters hanging like loose threads and I can't finish off with just a "Happily lived ever after". I don't understand what you mean by starting a new FF from here and finishing off nicely. What will I do with the one I am writing now? I have no intentions of writing another FF and definitely not before finishing this one properly. It will be an insult to my characters and readers if I don't. Also, there are some very nice ongoing FFs by michians on hot and funny MICHI. My writing style is slow paced and detailed and if you are bored, there is absolutely no pressure to read it further.

@ Sara This is the first RIDICULOUS comment i've come acrossed for this "EPIC FF",what on eaarth u were thinking while writing this comment,๐Ÿ˜•iam dreading the day when this ff gona end ๐Ÿ˜ญ,here u r saying it so easily GAWD๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Divya dont worry take ur own time ,i have all the patience in this world just to read ur next Update,Aaraam se likho,๐Ÿ˜‰and if u can pls give us the update which is dew for a looong time.its alrready morethan a month ,ek update tho bantha hai boss๐Ÿ˜†

Hope and pray everything is Good at ur end,๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love u alot <3 TC๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

@ Sara This is the first RIDICULOUS comment i've come acrossed for this "EPIC FF",what on eaarth u were thinking while writing this comment,๐Ÿ˜•iam dreading the day when this ff gona end ๐Ÿ˜ญ,here u r saying it so easily GAWD๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Divya dont worry take ur own time ,i have all the patience in this world just to read ur next Update,Aaraam se likho,๐Ÿ˜‰and if u can pls give us the update which is dew for a looong time.its alrready morethan a month ,ek update tho bantha hai boss๐Ÿ˜†

Hope and pray everything is Good at ur end,๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love u alot <3 TC๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I totally agree with Nivedha.

Simply for me, this FF is sequel of our Kayamath alias MICHI world.
sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Divya...Where are you...When are you updating...