Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nivedha84

Hello Divya first and formost a tightest HUG from me🤗🤗
hope ur health is improving 😔and iam praying hard that u comebak to ur normal self ASAP and whatever is troubling u i sincierly pray to GOD that it all MELTSDOWN as snow and things come back to normal and more blissfull it was B4 things went wrong🤗❤️ Aww, thanks sweets 🤗🤗🤗. health is getting better now. As you said hope things will get back to normal soon.

Now coming to the UPDTES it was BRILLIANT,XCELLENT and JUST WOW ,i still cant beleiv iam reading TFOP new  update and all my disappointments/sadness and kind of frustration not rwading the updates r gone and the feeling is still sinking in,sighhh😳 Aww, thanks, that was really sweet 😳😳

97 A i felt most of this part as a filler update as i was so desperate to know what happens btw MiChi and nothing registered while reading the update untill vicky -sall talk in the office and the warning he gave to milind abt what is the reason behind his wifes sudden change of behaviiour towards him lastnite,u know divya i wonder if vicky dint give this warning will milind be able to letgo off his pride and will he be ready to give  all the answers to prachi or it would be worse😳i wonder Vicky's words would have acted as a catalyst, no doubt. But Milind had become aware that something was definitely and seriously wrong. His pride had always taken a step back in front of his love for Prachi.

97B Here comes the BIGGIE i know i should nt be dancing but iam glad my love birds r back in track in the next update so cant hide my feelings 😆hmm what can i say abt  the memories of those good old GOLDEN days i mean those phone conversations and the way u wrote those details were FAB⭐️⭐️⭐️ its btw milind and prachi but only now we readers came to know abt this❤️ Thanks Nivi, Those phone conversations did play a major part in their love story.

So prachi was still not ready to ask him the obvious😲 thanx to milind he wants to sort it out everything ,is int it wierd we all know  most of the things said by Milind b4 hand itself but from sally version and it was so ugly and heart breaking but the same things were said by milind  and i dont feel that hurt /prick which i use to have b4 why was that?He just pored his heartout and the way he was asking her ,anything more u wanna ask ans the way orachi coming out one by one with her Qs i was like enough prachi dont do this,put an end to his miseries no more Qs pls(but i wanted her to ask all the Qs and wanted her to tell where it all started but then somethings r better left unsaid) Very true, Nivi. There is always two sides of a coin. If one sounded ugly, the other was nothing but innocent and beautiful in its own way. He never denied Sally's importance in his life and by the time he sort of realised it himself, she had moved away. Though Prachi too knew everything, she too needed to hear it from Milind, what he had felt for her. As you said, some things are better left said unsaid. Prachi can deal with Sally, its Milnd's stand in his past relationship that affected her badly. Now that is clear, she might find the confidence to face Sally.

Why would milind feel guilty if sally still loves him,its not his fault that she loves him 🤔 Sally is his friend first. Even the years apart and the pain he went through when she left had not dimmed his love and care for her. Knowing that he was responsible for causing all the pain in his best friend's life will not let him forgive himself easily. Being a good friend, he should have seen her love years ago which he didn't. No wonder he felt so guilty when he learnt that she had been in love with him. How can he ever forgive himself when he realises that she never grew out of her love for him and he had dashed her hopes of rekindling the past? He had flaunted Prachi in front of her, invited her to his wedding, did everything to hurt her when she had silently suffered watching her love with another woman. As a true friend he should and he always will feel guilty. Knowing or unknowingly, it is at fault. Atlast prachi said those words sh e want to have a claim in his past too 👍🏼she is not  contnet with being with him in the present and futur🥳
i was so mad at milind for giving so much pain for prachi unnowingly but all my anger/madness went down the moment i read these lines

I am incapable of loving another woman, Prachi. It starts and ends with you. You define me",
 When I come into your arms, I feel that I have come home. Loving you is as involuntary as breathing, Prachi", My fav lines in this update😍

i better stop now ,i have so much to say abt the update i'll edit it after i read it another 2 /3 times hehehehe I am glad hun, Your comments always cheer me up. I would always love to read more, hehehehe

btw divya am i missing something here milind said that sally went thru a bad phase b4 college and why did she moved bak to US with her MOM ,i have very bad memory abt sallys story🤣is it bcoz of their parents divorce ,iam clueless Yes, her parent's seemingly perfect marriage fell apart in shambles and ended in a bitter divorce. Wanting to hurt each other, her parents only hurt Sally more. Their, especially her mother's numerous affairs hit their elite society's headlines and no wonder Sally became the centre of mockery.  any ways thanx divya for this DOUBLE DHAMAKA🤗

LUB UUU❤️
TC and GOD BLESS🤗 Luv u too hun. take care. Thx for the lovely comments. 🤗

Originally posted by Asmi-Panchifan

Divya : A Big Thank you for double updates.  Take care dear. Thx Asmi 🤗

Your updates are always been fabulous ''  this time again loved each n every line''..it was so perfect''.nothing better can be asked than this''..well done!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks dear, I am so glad that you liked them.

Loved Vicky-sal convo''..and Michi convo (so many most required questions & ans) was just PERFECT '..just like our MICHI.  Just one thing I wanted Milind to know the fact that Sal still loves him n not Mark. He will know in good time.  Byt what happened with sal when she left milind'''why people passing rude comments or mocking'.i didn't get that part'.did I miss something? Her parents went through a bitter diverce and their shambles of numerous affairs especially her mom became the talk of the town in their high profile and elite society. The poor girl had to bear the brunt of it.

Thx once again'..and take care of your health. will do hun. thx for your concern. Hugs

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update...finally all the misunderstandings cleared...

Thank you. yes, all misunderstandings cleared for now.
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Hey Divvya...It's been a long time...🤗 Hey Pooja, a very long time indeed 🤗🤗

I read the last update...really nice..I am soo happy that Michi have sorted out the issues..😃😃 Thanks hun, yes, they managed to sort it all out atlast.
Originally posted by rsroopali

wow awesomeee was in tears knowing tht finallltyyy thy cleared their mis understandinggg
wow Aww, thanks hun. Yes, all is well in michiland
luv u divya
superbbb Luv u too hun. thx.
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Wow divya a beautiful part loved it cont soon

Thanks Jyothi 😊😊. Will continue in a  few days. Ta
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey divya
gr8 part..
cont.sooon Thanks Janu.  Will continue in a  few days. Ta

thanks for pm dear...No probs.

Originally posted by jeb1

Hai Divya Hi Jeb
Awesome update loved it
plz continue soon Thanks hun, will continue soon. 
Thanks for pm me no probs.
Originally posted by kptl

awww hope ur feeling better:)
and the update was mind blowing  Thanks hun, getting better. glad you liked the updates.
luv da way moline tells her his feeling thet was so DREAMY!!!! 😍
and love vicky for what he have done for this two love birds who couldn't think straight yes, Vicky had to knock their heads together to get them see some sense.
Originally posted by liza_beans

Fantastic update! Well worth the wait. Thanks Liz  Looking forward to reading future updates especially the ones in India.  Hope you are feeling better.  Thank you again for the double treat. getting better hun. thanks. The story will turn to india very soon. I will be testing the water in the upcoming updates. Ta
Liz