Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by puth

beautiful update divvya...
As vicky said it's better for Prachi to discuss all the things abt Sally to Milind...even milind has a clue on why Prachi is upset so it would be better even if he opens his past to her and assure her that he doesn't love sally any more...

Thx, yes, Prachi needs to get her answers from Milind. Lets see if they atlast sit down and TALK
Originally posted by soni4eva

aww dat was a fab update
am totally in love wid ur ff Thank you. I am glad you like it
fanx 4 da update n da pm eagerly w8n 4 da nxt part x πŸ˜Š will update this weekend. Ta
Originally posted by rosie111

thanks for  the  beautiful  update

Thanks Rosie

Divya please update yaar can't wait to see how all the mess between Michi is going to clear?
Originally posted by nivedha84

Hi Divya,how r u πŸ€— Hi Niviii πŸ€—, I am fine hun. how r u?

this Update was Brilliant,well written perfect to the TπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,I couldn't have asked for better update divya,each and every line u wrote was FAB and i have no complaint xcept for the delay in this update but its worth the wait and i cant wait more to read the next update and i snicerly praying that nothing in this world could  stop u from giving us the next update ontime or b4 time but not a delay i cant take it.i was waiting for this moment for a looong time,the BIG CONFRONTATIONπŸ’” i know its going tobe emotional ride for MIChi and to the readers.😳 oops, I am already a week behind. Sorry hun, i have been very busy. Will update this weekend. I am glad you liked it. Thanks.
so start wrtting divya,this time iam not settling for anything but a midweek update/regular update 😍.i know iam being heartless but cant help it dear.sighhh yes, you are so heartless πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. koi baat nahi, I will make up for the delay, okies πŸ˜ƒ
thanx for tis brilliant update divya⭐️ thx hun. lub u tooo πŸ€—
lub u
Originally posted by Asmi-Panchifan

i m speechless Divya...πŸ‘πŸΌ

very well written...πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Aww, thanks Asmi 😳😳
Originally posted by ytanuja

Thank u dear for the wonderful update. will get back to u with detail comments.

Thanks Tanu, will wait for your comments. Hugs
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Wow divya awesome part i jusst loved the way vicky supported prachi. Cont soon

Thanks Jyothi, Prachi has a very special place in Vicky's life and he will always stand by her. will update in a couple of days. Ta
Originally posted by rsroopali

wowww awesomeee
it was so emotional yaar
ur d best in writing it yaar
hats off to u
it was just wowww Aww, thanks Roopali. Glad you liked it.
mark's n prachi's thinking abt sal n milind was just 
i dnt hv words to explain
n thank god vicky did clear a bit of prachi's confusion yes, atleast she will calm down enough to listen to Milind.
n thank god for prachi's outbrust tht milind atleast got to know wt was worrying prachi n nw 
i think milind n prachi hv to become michi n clear the misunderstanding between them clearing every single doubt btw them Aww, how sweet. Yes, they will have to become Michi and clear all the misunderstanding and pain. Lets see how they handle it.