Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: divvya

Aw, thank you Sonaji πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  What do you mean it ended too soon? πŸ˜†

Of course it ended too soon...After all I am the "broken record" who always keep on harping about "the conversation" between MICHI not happening. And as the conversation did not even start in the update therefore it ended too soon...πŸ˜†

Edited by sonakap1 - 12 years ago
sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
divvya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prachi..

hieee cherry...Hi Prachi

hope you are fime now..okay hun, how r u?
we all terribly missed you and your updatesss. I missed writing too yaar.
really an amazing updateee. Thank you.
thanks for the pm and do continue very soon no probs. will update soon. Ta

divvya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinak

Hi Divya, Hi Seena

How are you. Good to hear from you after a long time. I am okay hun. yes, it has been a very long time. how r u doing?

Amazing update. Feel bad for Prachi n Sally. Both love Milind.  Both Milind n Sally need a closure from their past.  Thank you. very true. Seems like everyone needs a closure to move on.

Milind require to come clean about his past to Prachi. Prachi at present is more insecure after seeing the photos, them together in the party n then taking to Sally. The whole day hasn't gone on very well for poor Prachi. Milind does need to clear the air that too, really fast.

Tack care. Hope u update very soon. will update soon hun. u take care too. Ta

divvya thumbnail

Originally posted by: erotically

Great part...

Plz cont. soon

Thank you. will update soon. Ta
divvya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dangerrose

Welcome back divya...

Superb update. Felt bad for prachi
Update soon

Thanks hun. will update soon. Ta

divvya thumbnail

Originally posted by: liza_beans

Divya,

Thank you for the wonderful update after a long time. Hope you are feeling better.  I was so happy to read a long update filled with twists and turns.  Can't wait for the next part and how it will all play out.

Liz

Hi Liz, how are you? Yes, it has been a long time. Health is okay now. will update very soon. Ta
divvya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ytanuja

Hi Divya, we cant say how happy we are to see back,  Hi Tanu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— missed talking to you hun. how are you doing? love your dancing diva πŸ˜ƒ

Awww, I missed you too yaara πŸ€—
Thank u dear for the long and wonderful update, Thank you so finally prachi has come to face the truth of milind and sally realation,we feel really bad both the girls waqt kaissa khel khela hei inn dono ke saath, we know both love this milind but takdhir ne ek kehi sath jodnatha I think now sally has to comeout of her grief and come into face the reality milind is only for prachi, How true!! Milind is only for Prachi. Hope both the girls realise that. Waqt aur takdeer...dono yehi chahtha tha ki Milind prachi ka ho prachi poor soul is having a second though of beinger her is not the right choice for milind ,hope prachi understand she is the best for him money status or something else is not imp only his love for prachi is more than everything, Wrong of Prachi to think that but she is going through a very difficult stage. yaar pls solve this problem without effecting their relations, it was a wonderful update dear love the fun the boys and girls were having, i felt jumping in to join the fun. yeah, they were all having too much fun. If I stirred it up, it will sort it out too Tanu. don't worry. I will make up for all this πŸ˜‰ waiting to see a another update soon, will update very soon.

Have good and rest and stay healthy dear take care of yourself. we love u. Thanks hun. I luv u too. will look after myself from now on. how r u and ur little girl's knee? Hope all is well with you.

divvya thumbnail

Thank you 😊😊

divvya thumbnail

Originally posted by: indigirl226

oh wow.

Um i dont have any words to describe it..
it was just amazing. beautiful um. wowowow Aww, thank you. glad you liked it.
Please make Milind and prachi happy again. clear all their misunderstandingss :)
I cannot wait for the next part.will clear everything very soon.
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! AS SOON AS POSSIBLEEE will update soon hun. Ta
😊