love shwetha...she is the best!

continue soon
sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
liza_beans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update Divya !! This is one of my favorite chapters so far because of the way it was written. Loved the way you potrayed each and every scene especially the one between Milind and Prachi and the Shweta and Prachi.  Can't wait to read the next chapter. 

Liz
sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Divya,

Superb update yaar!!! Brilliantly written…I think this by far is your best writing.

Miling reacted as expected. He really has no control over his temper when he loses it. Though very cruel, he was absolutely right in pointing that Prachi was only thinking about herself. But he should have also judged that something somewhere is very wrong. Prachi is not the one who will take Shweta's scolding to heart and sulk and create a scene. He didn't even catch on when Prachi reacted vehemently to his "letting Sally take her place." He did ponder for a minute or so but than his anger got the better off him. May be later on when he thinks about all this coolly he will catch on to the main problem.

Prachi also reacted very badly and immaturely. By the time she realized her mistake the damage was done. After every showdown with Sally, Prachi promises herself she will not let her bother her but every time she reacts more and more and now the results are getting disastrous. She has hurt the whole family. Poor Shweta was left wondering that Prachi is upset because of her. Anand is upset more so because Shweta is upset. Vicky must also be very hurt with her "traitor". Prachi really needs to watch out and get her thoughts and emotions in order before she ruins her every relationship.

Milind has always made light of what he had with Sally in the past; and to cover up for that he refuses to see what the real problem is. Prachi on the other hand is getting glimpses of their past every day and is becoming a nervous wreck as she has no one to share her problems with. These two really need to sit down and TALK!!! Prachi desperately need to speak out all that she feels about Sally and real fast. Why is she scared to speak about Sally with Milind? Is it so because she is scared of facing Milind's anger and reaction? But who less can assure her than him? This lack of communication between the two is very unhealthy and disappointing.

The scene between Shweta and Prachi was absolutely fantastic. Loved the way Shweta took the initiative and cleared everything. Shweta has always made every effort to ease in and assist Prachi in her new life. And to think that Prachi was offended because of her must have really have hurt her. Thankfully these two didn't bottle up and cleared the misunderstanding. The best part about the conversation was even though Prachi was at fault Shweta never harped at it and was focused only on reassuring her and calming her. She is such a sweet MIL. Prachi is very lucky. She is well aware of her son's famous temper so knew that Milind must have been angry with Prachi and tried making up for hi also. Looks like Shweta also caught on to the fact the there is much more to what is bothering Prachi. Now the question is when and how the truth will enfold and how will the Mishra's react.

You know I was keen on morning after grilling some sense into the lovebirds and the two may finally sitting down and talking, but not so; and now I think rightfully also. All this drama needs a proper culmination before the story can move forward. Hopefully that would not mean a completely broken down Prachi before Milind realises the grimness of the situation. Something major is all set to happen at the evening, but what? I am not looking forward to another confrontation between Sally and Prachi. Prachi is too fragile now to take on Sally and her bitchiness. If so happens an already low in confidence Prachi will be completely devastated and broken.

The moment between MICHI in the morning was written very well. Prachi's vulnerability and Milind's anguish at the helplessness of the situation were brought out beautifully. Prachi not saying loud what she felt means you are saving it all for later. And I have such high expectations….

With the passing of time Milind has mellowed down and his love and concern for his 'cherry' has certainly overtaken his anger. The phone conversation was an ample proof of it. So was the fact that Prachi is feeling completely lost, disturbed, very-very low on confidence and completely guilt-ridden. Watching the video has further aggravated the situation and deeply affected Prachi's emotional fragility.

Ab bahut hua. Jaldi say sab theek karo. In desperate wait of the next update.

Hugs,

Sona

surbhijn106 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Plzzz update it soon wanna read more plzzz awsm ff just read in 2 days really awsm wonderful story n way to express
indigirl226 thumbnail
Woohoo i thought that was an amazingg part! i abso-freaking-lutely LOVED IT!
i love the way you displayed the emotions and the way you just potrayed everything!
cannnot wait for the next part! continue soon plz!

Again, GOOD JOB!😊😊
prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Divya... 😊
Divya what an update!!!!
Lots of twist n turns, lots of tantrums........

Poor Prachi now she is having the taste of the real Mishras..... Hope she gets the strength to cope up with them....

I found Shweta very sweet in this part.... well she understands Prachi what its like to do a chore for the first time..... hope their bonding remains like this........

Now whats with Milind Sally past, its getting overtempting..... and our poor Prachi is just churning with jealousy..... I feel very sad for her......
Milind should understand that this Mishra limelight is all new for her but on the other side his patience is too getting away...... and Sally is taking all the cake.......

Welll I enjoyed reading it overall. The update clearly depicted the real life situation of a new bride with her in-laws......

Thanks for the update and continue soon....

❤️ Prachi
divvya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: diyak

thnx for the update divya..loved it :)

Thanks Diya 😊😊
divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BlackSky-

Wonderful update Divya!

Will try and edit this once I get some Uni work out of the way - no promises though 😆

Hi Aaliyah, thanks hun. I knew you will never get around to editing it 😆
divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: puth

lovely update divya....

Thanks Puth 😊😊