Users

Frequent Posters

divvya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: crazy4_michi

Hey Divvya πŸ€—Hi Pri 
Ohh nnooo I m lagging behind 3 parts 😳😳
Actually I was out on a mini holiday n den came back saw ur updates wanted to comment but got lazy  I jst can't stop without giving a detail comment so postponed giving my comment 😳n den went out on a holiday n u hv updated 😳 
no worries hun. I am glad you caught up. Hope u had a good holiday. 

Well thanx 4 updating regularly n of course 4 giving us Beautiful part πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 
I thoroughly njoyed reading all d 3 parts n man dey hv sum really WOW moments πŸ˜‰ Glad you liked itπŸ€—

I will
hopefully comment in details soon 😳  jst want to write so dat u dnt feel I hv lost interest as TFOP is a part of my life now πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  What a sweet thing to say!! I am glad to hear that and I will update soon. Take care. 

divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeb1

Excellent update loved it Thanks Jeb

plz continue soon
Thanks for pm me no probs. will continue soon. 

divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

amazing part divya cont soon

Thanks Jyothi. will update soon. 
divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111priyan

amazing part , way beyond words. loved each and every word. Thanks hun. Felling bad for Shally, she was behaving just lake another girl, din't realize her love for Milind n when he moved on in life she realise his place in her life. really felling bad for her i wish she'll find her true love in Mark and moved on in life like Milind , after all Milind and Prachi are made for each other.  True. They were both very young and she realised much later what she had lost and longs to regain it.  But it is far too late now and Milind belongs only to Prachi. Prachi poured her heart out to her parents was nice, Inder really missed his daughter that was so touchy. Parents are the first people you think of when you are down. Poor Inder is also missing his daughter very much. Poor Milind has to work so hard, but still very energetic. He is the great Milind Mishra after all πŸ˜‰Great part continue soon.  Thx, will update soon. Ta

divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonakap1

Hey Divya, Hi Sona

As always the update was fantastic. Thanks Though the way Milind reacted to Prachi in the start did put me off a little. So did not like his patronizing attitude towards Prachi. He is always handling her with kid's gloves when it comes to sharing things with her. He cribs that Prachi keeps things from him, isn't he always doing the same? He knows very well how Prachi feels about being alone in the house. Milind should have been more sensitive here. Work took precedence there and he behaved in a typical way expecting a wife to understand and raise up to the situation. He could have at least walked with her to the bedroom. He also knows that Sally is a sensitive issue for Prachi but he always forgets it when it comes to it. yes, he does and brushes it aside all the time expecting her to understand. What is most ironical here is that both Milind and Inder are almost same when it comes to handling Prachi. They want her to be child-like or mature at their own convenience. I think its time for Prachi to start growing in strength. This obviously cannot happen overnight but she certainly needs to grow in confidence. It is ironical how they both love Prachi, treat her similarly but just can't see eye to eye with eachother. Prachi will need to be really strong to handle these two men. Time will help in the growing up process. 

Vicky continues to be the calm, balanced and rationale being. Milind should take a leaf out of his book and learn to control his temper and stay calm. That's the difference between the two brothers. They balance each other. 

Sally's anguish was so palpable that it was but obvious for Prachi to wonder at to what has happened. And the fact that Milind looked troubled went ahead to cement that thought. With so much still lingering between them Prachi will continue to see familiarity and intimacy in Sally and Milind's every action and word unless this whole issue is once and for all out in open and she could talk about what she feels. That's exactly where this is all heading. Prachi will need to get it all out of her system so that she can move on. Sally seems to have finally realized that what she had with Milind or what she could have is now gone forever and there is no looking back, the bridge has been burnt for good. With this realization hopefully she will move forward in her life. She had known it for sometime but accepting it is what taking time. Micky is such a great friend, though he lent his shoulder to Sally to cry out all her anguish, he rightfully gave her the reality check also. Yes, he is Milind's friend too. So, he is taking a neutral position here. 

The feeling of loneliness was so deep for Prachi that all her insecurities went in for an overdrive. The way she was missing every small thing from her earlier life was written superbly. For Prachi the changes after marriage have been huge and all alone she ended up being more lost. Isn't that what we all do? A little shift in our lives and we cling to those whom we hold close to our hearts or atleast the thoughts of good old things. The phone conversation between Prachi and Inder was very touching till it steered towards Milind bashing. PL as always was practical and sane. But what is wrong with Inder? He seems to not even care if Prachi marriage hits rock bottom just to prove his point. His hatred towards Milind has completely blinded him. No wonder Pl was shocked' It will blind him even further and he won't realise untill the damage is complete. 

After all the high running emotions, you winded up the update with perfect naughtiness. Milind is simply incorrigible and Prachi has still a long way before she is one up on Milind. He is IMPOSSIBLE. Prachi does have a long way to go still πŸ˜‰

Continue soon'Take care'Hugs and hugs Will update soon. You take care and hugs to you too. Ta

Sona

divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: liza_beans

Another wonderful update Divya.  Love the way your are building the story and the different relationships in it.   Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Liz

Thanks LIz, glad you liked it. Will update soon. Ta
divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oo_SuKaSh_oO

nice update:D

Thank you πŸ˜Š
sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Divya,

Where are you!!!! I sincerely hope that it is work which is keeping you away.....................

Hugs,

Sona

OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Divya....Waiting for ur update.....plz update soon hun..
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
How are you Divs?? πŸ€—