Users

Frequent Posters

divvya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -BlackSky-

Hi Divya, how are you? 😛 Hi Aaliayah, all good hun. how r u? 😃

Loved the update thank you
Vicky teasing Prachi was funny 😆 maybe this is another reason as to thinking twice about drinking Am sure Prachi will be more careful now atleast to escape his teasing
Inder is sounding like a broken record, wheres Micky when you need him, he'll keep Inder in check 🤣 No more MiNder hun. Bird has flown from london 😆
Hmm seems Neev might be adopting Inder's attitude yes, that's the effect of Inder putting Milind down at every given opportunity in front of Neev
Looks like Milind keeps fuelling Sally's besotted attitude to him, the sooner he clarifies his position the sooner she can move on. The memories of the past and the constant presence of him is enough to fuel her feelings. 
Thanx for the PM and look forward to the next part no probs hun. will update soon. Ta

divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kptl

Jst mind blowing Thank you
Luv the way Vicky teased prachi
and later make up for it lol He is good at that 
that was something... Jst hp that neev doesn't become neg nd y does under still have to throw tauntram at shweta. Neev won't become negative but his suppressed animosity for Milind will surface now and then. Inder is a confused man and the love for his daughter blinds him to everything else 
That is so childish. Someone really need to put some sance in him loo He will only get worse before he gets better.

divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmi101

Hai divya Hi Nimmi

wonderful update love the part Thank you. glad you liked it. 
pls continue soon
Thanks for pm me no probs hun. will continue soon. Ta

divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsroopali

awesomeeeeeeeee it was nice Thanks Roopali. 
n luved whn milind is soooooo protective 2 even his frnds He holds them in a very high esteem. 
update soooooooooonnnnn will do. Ta

divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASMI2010

Divya dear thank u so much for mid week update.........i was not expecting this............m so happyyyyyyyyyyy u did..........thx🤗

abt update it was brilliant as usual.👍🏼........detailed comments i will give u later...........

Thanks Asmi. I couldn't finish writing on sunday. Trying to keep up with my new resolution, I posted it midweek 😉. Glad you liked it. Ta
divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Divya i was so  upset when i dint see ur update first thing on monday ( my mondays r incomplete widout ur updates)😕but today i was sooooooo happy

Now coming to the udate it was BRILLIANT⭐️ Hi Nivi, thanks hun. Just couldn't finish writing on time. Me and my long updates, what can I say? 😆
i can say u covered every aspect of the story,MiChi romance,Milinds doubt abt prachis drinking state,shwethas talk to milind and her timely advice,Anand making sure he gets an aplogy from that spanish chic,and mostofall our very own vicky in his teasing best ever Yes, did try to cramp it all in one. That's why it became so long. 

No one can beat vicky when it comes to teasing prachi i loved it and prachi faced him boldly and gave him bak at times,😎u know when i read vicky taking prachi for the evening outing i though t  he will ask her abt the incidents happend on the party with sally but no it was nothing like that😳 There is still some time for the talk (if it ever happens between them 😉)

Loved the weekend Getaway as each oneof the family members r way too busy in their lives and it was a much needed break 😍 very true. Time to unwind and bond😃

u know divya i missed this heart to heart talk of MiChi in kayamth but u made it possible yaar,thank u so much,loved their conversation and concerns of milind over prachi . and how he said that nothing is trivial when it comes to prachi❤️he is such a sweetheart❤️  Thanks hun. All that trivial things are what matters most in any relationship. The obvious ones are always there to see.

hmmmmmmm  i thought sally is conjuring up with ideas just to seek milinds attention thats why she said someone is spying on her or is it true 😕 She wouldn't lie to him and loved milinds reply to her  "You didn't, Sal"....it sounded like a beautiful song to my ears😍 hun, what he said was that Sally didn't miss him. He never answered her question though.
now now even i got carried away by milind...totaly forget to mention Inder,but poor him his daughter have no time to call him she was so preoccupied by her hubby,inder pls forgive her this time😊 No way, how can Papa stand his darling daughter forgetting him?

Lovely update Divya🤗 Thanks Nivi 🤗

TC,lots of love❤️ luv u too. TC

divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

wow divya awesome update loved it cont soon

Thanks Jyothi. Will continue soon. Ta
divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev fann

hey dear.....loved the update asusual...this one was truly magical with all the michi moments...Thanks hun. .loved milind's concern for prachi....he is really a very caring husband....yes, he is a darling. 

vicky is the best devar one could ever get...he made up sooo nicely for all the teasings...but now he's going back to india....god knows what will happen to prachi once she's left alone to tackle that sally....Vicky will be there whenever she needs him, in london or not. Prachi will deal with all that in her own way and a lot more too. 
one thing i wantu to clear for me....i really can't understand milind's feelings for sally...does he have any soft corner for her???????i was actually very confused after reading the last bit.....pl;zzzzzzzzzzzzz clear this for me....Of course he has soft corner for her, always had. Everything will become clear in the upcoming updates. 
update sooooooooooooon will do yaar. Ta

divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dbr_kmichi

hi di😊 hi Divya 😃

awesome update...meri toh din ban gayi!!! hehe, thanks hun. 
my exams got over n my hols started....here i come u have updated😊 Holidays zindabad. Think of it as a holiday treat

awesome update....vicky is so gooooood!!!!😳 yes, he is a lovely guy. 
loved michi part....😳 glad you did 😳
n ya y does inder find wrong in everything??!....well he's the same from beginning!!😆
now even neev has joined him!!gr8 yes, he hasn't changed and his attitude towards Milind is rubbing off Neev as well. 

update jaldi kijiye😊 will do hun. Ta

divya

divvya thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu_2006

Hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

Thanks Janu. Will update soon. Ta