Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Divya, how are you? 😛

Loved the update
Vicky teasing Prachi was funny 😆 maybe this is another reason as to thinking twice about drinking
Inder is sounding like a broken record, wheres Micky when you need him, he'll keep Inder in check 🤣
Hmm seems Neev might be adopting Inder's attitude
Looks like Milind keeps fuelling Sally's besotted attitude to him, the sooner he clarifies his position the sooner she can move on.
Thanx for the PM and look forward to the next part
Edited by -BlackSky- - 13 years ago
kptl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jst mind blowing
Luv the way Vicky teased prachi
and later make up for it lol
that was something... Jst hp that neev doesn't become neg nd y does under still have to throw tauntram at shweta.
That is so childish. Someone really need to put some sance in him loo
nimmi101 thumbnail
Hai divya
wonderful update love the part
pls continue soon
Thanks for pm me
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeeeeeeeee it was nice
n luved whn milind is soooooo protective 2 even his frnds
update soooooooooonnnnn
sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Edited by sonakap1 - 13 years ago
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Divya dear thank u so much for mid week update.........i was not expecting this............m so happyyyyyyyyyyy u did..........thx🤗

abt update it was brilliant as usual.👍🏼........detailed comments i will give u later...........
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Divya i was so  upset when i dint see ur update first thing on monday ( my mondays r incomplete widout ur updates)😕but today i was sooooooo happy
Now coming to the udate it was BRILLIANT⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
i can say u covered every aspect of the story,MiChi romance,Milinds doubt abt prachis drinking state,shwethas talk to milind and her timely advice,Anand making sure he gets an aplogy from that spanish chic,and mostofall our very own vicky in his teasing best ever

No one can beat vicky when it comes to teasing prachi i loved it and prachi faced him boldly and gave him bak at times,😎u know when i read vicky taking prachi for the evening outing i though t  he will ask her abt the incidents happend on the party with sally but no it was nothing like that😳

Loved the weekend Getaway as each oneof the family members r way too busy in their lives and it was a much needed break 😍

u know divya i missed this heart to heart talk of MiChi in kayamth but u made it possible yaar,thank u so much,loved their conversation and concerns of milind over prachi . and how he said that nothing is trivial when it comes to prachi❤️he is such a sweetheart❤️ 

hmmmmmmm  i thought sally is conjuring up with ideas just to seek milinds attention thats why she said someone is spying on her or is it true 😕and loved milinds reply to her  "You didn't, Sal"....it sounded like a beautiful song to my ears😍
now now even i got carried away by milind...totaly forget to mention Inder,but poor him his daughter have no time to call him she was so preoccupied by her hubby,inder pls forgive her this time😊

Lovely update Divya🤗

TC,lots of love❤️
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow divya awesome update loved it cont soon
sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😃😃😃padh liye hai, par comments mein abhi time hai.....
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear.....loved the update asusual...this one was truly magical with all the michi moments....loved milind's concern for prachi....he is really a very caring husband....
vicky is the best devar one could ever get...he made up sooo nicely for all the teasings...but now he's going back to india....god knows what will happen to prachi once she's left alone to tackle that sally....
one thing i wantu to clear for me....i really can't understand milind's feelings for sally...does he have any soft corner for her???????i was actually very confused after reading the last bit.....pl;zzzzzzzzzzzzz clear this for me....
update sooooooooooooon