Tomorrow Full of Promises4 MichiFF Note pg100 1/4 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sinak

Hi Divya, hi Seena

Merry Christmas!!!!! Thanks hun. 

Congrats for the new thread. Thank you. 

Awesome update. The truce is finally over. Atleast it stayed on for a good few hours πŸ˜‰

Miliind sent her a teddy bear n flowers. WOW. Some one is really missing Prachi. Absolutely πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³Prachi wearing Milind's t-shirt. That gr8. Hope she wears the clothes what he bought and his t-shirt when he is back. Plz Prachi now atleast don't go shy. Prachi is full of hidden surprises. Lets see what she does next. πŸ˜‰

Divya hope the next update has lots of Michi. I will do my best to oblige. After all its newyear πŸ˜‰

Take care Thx hun. you too and wish you a great year ahead. Ta
Originally posted by rajeev fann

awesomeeeeee

Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Originally posted by fan1204

congrats for new thread.....love your ff and this part aswell.......finally prachi realized essence of marriage....  

Thank you. Yes, Prachi has started to realise and a few more lessons will be on the way soon. Happy new year to you. Ta
Originally posted by sonakap1

Hi Divya, Hi Sona

Congrats on the new thread. Thank you.  Arrey yaar, why do you bother about the number of the threads? I though all that has been cleared. FYI 5 is a better number than 4. What say? Are you serious? 😲. IF mein record ho jayega mera😳 πŸ˜†Jokes apart, we love your story and we all wait desperately for the updates. I feel the story has just entered its phase II and has much-much more to go for and far. Thanks hun. you are right. It is phase II and still a long way to go. 

Now coming to the update: as always SUPERB. Thank you. 

With no Shweta around Prachi was as good as thrown amongst the wolves. But the fact that she has realized her dependence on her family and how low her confidence is might bring about the much required positive change in her and maybe she will grow in confidence. Certainly the interactions she has been having will Sally are surely showing that she is capable of taking her on. Though she still has a looooooooooooong way to go, but she can stand up for her own self. She is learning a few things and still more to come. Once you realise your weaknesses, it's easier to work on them. so, hopefully Prachi will do that too. 

Sally has extreme angst towards Prachi, and it getting highlighted in their every meeting. She doesn't pull her punches and being a pro at the game has the upper hand. Prachi really needs to get her act together or else everything and everyone apart, Sally will be her downfall. Though Sally constantly gave right advice and pointers to Prachi but her bitterness always gets the better of her. It is high time Prachi steps out of her safety cocoon and makes the effort to face up all the challenges and changes marriage has brought about. Sally's bitterness is too deep rooted and it will take a lot of time and effort to change that. Atleast they are starting somewhere and I agree that Prachi needs to be way too strong to handle her. Though soft by nature, Prachi do have her hidden strengths which will prove handy. As for facing challenges and changes brought, lets see how she handles it. The biggest problem with that won't be Sally but her dear father. 

The best part about the whole lunch was when they both had the discussion about the Spanish model because the way Prachi apologized to Sally for comparing both of them shows that she has started accepting Sally's presence in Milind's past and their future. It clearly showed that Prachi has matured and is gaing confidence in her relationship. Once she knows the whole truth about Milind and Sally's past and is able to share her insecurities about Sally with someone (hopefully Vicky as Milind is not happening) she should be able to face Sally easily. Hopefully Mickey's party will see all this happening? Prachi has started to accept Sally's presence in Milind's past but how matured and confident will she be after knowing how exactly things were between Milind and Sally? She is already seeing glimpses but the whole picture will come into focus soon. A few things will happen in Mickey's party but of what nature? Let's wait and see πŸ˜‰ 

Truce was off the moment party was over. A small comment about the honeymoon and Sally was back to being the bitch. Her comments about Prachi being nagging and demanding and Milind losing interest and being bored were way below the belt. But than nothing else is expected from her as she is always at her worst with Prachi. Sally is certainly guessing here, but she seems to have hit the nail perfectly. Poor Prachi who is already at her low with their first misunderstanding did not need this now. Sally's timing was perfect especially after the incident the evening before and it did rattle Prachi. Prachi does bring out the worse in Sally and vice versa. Micky's party will only highlighten that. 
Milind finally accepted his mistake in all that happened. And now he is guilty. The time part is certainly making it worse for both of them but has also helped both of them realize where they went wrong. To err is human. Atleast realisation and trying to make amends is a healthy step and a very much needed step in every relationship. 

The misunderstanding and the time apart has certainly hit Prachi badly. It has also acted as a catharsis in making her realize the unnecessary fuss she created. Her need for Milind has reached its crescendo and if the phone conversation is any pointer Milind is in for a big surprise after he is back. Looks like inhibitions are going to be a thing of past for Prachi now. The whole phone conversation part was written very well; certainly left me with wanting more. Hope it is hint enough. Aww, am embarassed now πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. I will have to meet the expectations now, won't I? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³. I will see what I can do πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. One night and Prachi managed somehow but two and three in a row is a way too much for her to handle, poor girl!! Let's see to what extent Prachi loses her inhibitions πŸ˜‰

How was X'mas? Hope you are making the most of the holiday season. Take care, hugs and wishing you and your family a very New Year. Xmas was fun. My bro and family stayed with us for a couple of days and I was way toooooooo busy but very fun filled. I am trying to make the most of holiday season and I have a very long pm to type. Warning given well in advance πŸ˜†. how did it go for you? Thanks for your wishes. Wish you and your family a very happy new year too. Hugs, hugs. πŸ€—

Love,

Sona

Originally posted by liza_beans

Divya,

Thank you the christmas gift, it saved me from the mundane christmas eve. Thanks Liz, glad to hear that. I loved every part of it especially the interaction between Sally and Prachi.  They both have to start somewhere and it surely worked to an extent. Yes, indeed. Not a bad start though ending was as expected. Glad you liked it.  I think the number of threads you opened shows the popularity of your story and you shouldn't be embarrassed about it.  Aww, thank you. I am worried about being known as the writer of the longest running FF in IF πŸ˜†. Happy New Year !!!! Thanks hun. Happy new year to you and your family too. BTW, how was xmas? Hope you had a good time. Take care. Hugs. 

Liz
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

CONGRATS ON THE FOURTH THREAD!!! ...AND ESPECIALLY FOR THE SECOND ANNIVERSARY OF THE FF πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you, thank you πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—

WHAT SAY??....SHOULD WE WORK THAT THIS IS NOT THE LAST ONE EITHER?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Pooja ki bachchi πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† go on and pull my leg. I have eaten the humble pie, so no comments πŸ˜†

PS: Will read and comment soon 😳 will wait hun. Take your time. how're the studies going? πŸ˜›

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! A very happy new year to you and your family too (Vicky included) πŸ€—

Again an awesome update...

and congrats with another new thread....

nice romantic phone talk! loved prachi's reply to sally abt the  spanish model- she has the same issues as you!

Congratzzzz for da new thread....
πŸ‘ jst luv da update can't wait for milind to get back
update soon!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by divvya