Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Ashmit is ho like fire..thats why keep grilling veena!!!thats why she like hot guy like ashmit!!!🤣

stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desivalues

God. You guys need to find yourself. Veena is a professional. She has moved on. Now, you move on guys. Just give best wishes and keep good memories. Move on for the sake of your own health.

Let us have fun yaar...only two weeks left agar veena ke topic bandh hojayega then no fun!!!she was very entertaning...we gonna leave the forums!!!so just chill chill chill!!!
Mehr-k thumbnail

Good the hag veena is thrown out of the house. What a disgusting specimen . Relief from her cheap gestures and pathetic drama between her and the dirty moron assmit . She had those  ugly gestures at the stage  during akhri salaam.  disgraceful woman full of s**tiness .

gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriously I couldn't pay attention this girl after watching her for some time. Sameer was right that she contradicts herself a lot. One moment she is very logical and very next second she is returns to her nautanki.

My guess she was here only for fun and she did that.  I am glad that she is gone because I really want to see how Ashmit survives without any gopiyan for change???
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My opinions on this:

Ok what her auqaat is exactly???
Yeah good point but atleast she is honest lol, she has the guts to say such exteme statements on national TV.. have to atleast give her props for that 👏😆 

Kudha ko jawab dehna!!!

Agree, did she forget about how she was behaving so cheap towards her "friend", if this is how she behaves towards her friend then how would she behave towards her lover?.. however, i do think its unfair that Veena got punished and Khali didn't.. a little partialiaty?

Veena jhooti hai!!!
i'm sure thats not what she said.. from what i gathered i thought she said that if Dolly does exercise then she would look beautiful (i didnt hear anything about her saying that this is what she said to her).. to be honest i think everything she has said has almost everytime been to the person's face and not like everyone else who are 24/7 talking behind people's backs... and even tho after the fight with Dolly she still had the manners (altho i dont know where that was left during her time at the house), to say goodbye to Dolly..

Callling herself naukrani
Dolly did treat her like a servant, not just her but also, seema, Anchul, Shweta, Sara. I think Dolly feels that she need a little authority.. Example, whoever was in the cooking team Dolly would always (instead of doing it herself) call for Veena or someone else to say make the roti's, or tea or whatever else.. (p.s i am  not just reffering to recent times i am talkin about b4 aswell).. and if they didnt do it then Dolly would get angry.. and no one wanted to be on the other side of the fight..

I agree with many of your points but this is what i gathered and i also think that when Veena looks in the mirror she should realise that this is how the world is seeing her and not everyone is as cheap as her that they will like the way she is... but what can i say? she is who she is...

My opinion only.. not meaning to offend
stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel x

My opinions on this:

Ok what her auqaat is exactly???
Yeah good point but atleast she is honest lol, she has the guts to say such exteme statements on national TV.. have to atleast give her props for that 👏😆 

Kudha ko jawab dehna!!!

Agree, did she forget about how she was behaving so cheap towards her "friend", if this is how she behaves towards her friend then how would she behave towards her lover?.. however, i do think its unfair that Veena got punished and Khali didn't.. a little partialiaty?

Veena jhooti hai!!!
i'm sure thats not what she said.. from what i gathered i thought she said that if Dolly does exercise then she would look beautiful (i didnt hear anything about her saying that this is what she said to her).. to be honest i think everything she has said has almost everytime been to the person's face and not like everyone else who are 24/7 talking behind people's backs... and even tho after the fight with Dolly she still had the manners (altho i dont know where that was left during her time at the house), to say goodbye to Dolly..

Callling herself naukrani
Dolly did treat her like a servant, not just her but also, seema, Anchul, Shweta, Sara. I think Dolly feels that she need a little authority.. Example, whoever was in the cooking team Dolly would always (instead of doing it herself) call for Veena or someone else to say make the roti's, or tea or whatever else.. (p.s i am  not just reffering to recent times i am talkin about b4 aswell).. and if they didnt do it then Dolly would get angry.. and no one wanted to be on the other side of the fight..

I agree with many of your points but this is what i gathered and i also think that when Veena looks in the mirror she should realise that this is how the world is seeing her and not everyone is as cheap as her that they will like the way she is... but what can i say? she is who she is...

My opinion only.. not meaning to offend

good opinions angel i liked it and am happy u answer them in a good manners!!!

Yea about her aukaat she should not say ke woh kisi ke pehr per girke maafi mangegi she doset have any self respect and chaddiya doyi she dould say anything else ke maine uske kapre doye u know....i think not only veena but anyone in her place would lost the respect of saying that in natinal tv...

About kudha ur right...she is doing so many many cheap things u know kissing freind not even bf which is against her religiong its a very big sin so she shoulf think about that 2 know how she will answer about those to her god she just get pissed cuz she got punished...and i guess khali explain to everyone why he use to put the feet and he didnt put really on the table...

and about naukrani...if veena didnt have any guts to say anything to Dolly and leted her treat as a naukrani then its not dolly's fault because veena said she stand for herself she cannt be treated how people wants her to be

and about being jhooti we all saw that the day dolly had the fight with ashmit about teea how he lied on dolly's face...dusre toh piche jhoot bolte hai but her she lied on faced!!!

But we have to admit ke she should anot give any exemple of auraat kaisi hoti cuz it deosn't suit on her!!!

And also in akheri salam they showed one part where she was saying ke main itni khoobsurat hoon ke i can get any man in the world in a chutki like any man...wow duniya hur pari ki bhi itna gurur nehi hogi!!!

I think her bigest problem is she dont know what she is and how she should portryed herself!!!
Edited by Jesmina - 13 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehr-k

Good the hag veena is thrown out of the house. What a disgusting specimen . Relief from her cheap gestures and pathetic drama between her and the dirty moron assmit . She had those  ugly gestures at the stage  during akhri salaam.  disgraceful woman full of s**tiness .

Ab jaker apne kudha se maafo mange!!!
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Jesmina

Yea i agree, but about the jhoti thing i think that everyone in the house has lied at least once.. and she is only human so why do people make a fuss over it if she lied?? I mean i have lied aswell does that make me really bad? bcos i don't think a single person can say that they have never lied... bcos if you say (i am saying you generally not you personally lol) that you have never lied then you are lying...

All the rest with i completely agree!! Great views esp the end bit.. 👏

Take care :)
Edited by Angel x - 13 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel x

@Jesmina

Yea i agree, but about the jhoti thing i think that everyone in the house has lied at least once.. and she is only human so why do people make a fuss over it if she lied?? I mean i have lied aswell does that make me really bad? bcos i don't think a single person can say that they have never lied... bcos if you say (i am saying you generally not you personally lol) that you have never lied then you are lying...

All the rest with i completely agree!! Great views esp the end bit.. 👏

Take care :)

Yea...we will all lie if we say we never lied...but u know u lied and u keep saying that u r avery honest person then what we shoudl call it...all the other members they also lied in the house but they dont chant of being honest everytime!!!

Anyways tnx:) and wish her good luck still!!!after all its God creation!!!