Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekened Retreat 5 specialscene pg10 NivrenManiacs (Page 7)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Scene 7

Niveditha took of her slippers and put them on the side. She could feel the cool soft spongy feel of the grass below. She sat down 4 feet away from the pond gazing at it fondly, placing her hands behind her and making her body fall back a little. The air around her filled her eyes and tears unknown to her came flowing down that suddenly there was a finger on her cheek stopping their way.

She saw a finger in front of her holding a teardrop that glittered in the moonlight. The face of viren became visible through her blurry vision.

He came and knelt besides her and kissed the teardrop. 

I am sorry, said viren.

Niveditha, looked up at him and turned her face away trying to wipe her tears away, just then viren came closer towards her slowly. Her hands were already placed behind and if she had decided to take them forward, she would loose balance and fall on her back, So she stayed put staring into his deep brown eyes.

He shook his head, telling her not to wipe her precious tear away and slowly came towards her. He drenched himself in her fragrance as he moved forward as if breathing in something that would intoxicate him for the rest of his life.

He steadily kissed her left eyes and then the right eye, allowing his lips to wash away her tears.
Viren, thum kya ker rahe ho, said niveditha suddenly noticing that he was holding her teardrop on his fingers.

Viren came back to his senses and saw that, he had just been dreaming

He took her teardrop and showed it to her, then slowly took it towards his pocket and placed it in there.

With a smile he sat besides her and said

I am sorry! Mujhe thumpay naraz nahi hona chahiye tha.

Maine bura nahi mana viren, she replied though not quite meeting his eyes.

She did not know why she felt that way; heaviness had taken over her heart - A cloud shielding the brilliance of a moon.

Viren took her hands slowly into his, caressing it with gentle strokes. Feeling the softness of her skin and letting the warmth of his pass into hers,

Mujhe bohot takleef hui thi , meri vajay sey thum bemaar pari . Agar main zid nahi kertha tho thum rafting per nahi aathi aur bemaar bhi nahi hothi he continued with a sad tone.

Nivedita's heart lightened up at those words.

Viren , main ana chahthi thi, she replied

Thumhari wajay sey main aaj ek bohot khubsurat yadgar banayi hai, thank you.. she replied with a smile

Her smile was everything for him and once it had appeared on her face, viren's sadness vanished. He then lay down on the grass gazing at the sky looking into the stars, as if to thank the ONE who had Created them.

He then turned towards nivi and slightly pushed her hands, due to which she lost her balance and fell back onto his hands. He had placed it below to avoid her head getting hurt.

Viren giggled looking at her hair being all over her face and her rubbing the back of her head.

Viren, ouch , dard ho raha hai.. she said

Kuch nahi hotha replied viren and diverted her attention towards the cloudless beautiful sky. It was as if the entire creation was overlapping itself and the sky was wrapping them under its vast blanket.

Niveditha's attention turned towards the sky and she started gazing at the stars with viren. The sky left them both in silent amazement.

The stars that came into existence millions of years ago seemed to be there, as if waiting for them alone. Each of them shining brightly and silently bringing a sign or a message unknown to their world but known to their hearts.

Viren humain jana chahiye, niveditha said, gharwalay pareshan ho rahe hongay

Koi kuch nahi kahengay, main bataker aaya hun tayiji ko. Viren replied back without looking at her

They could hear the silent water moments, moving as if not wanting to disturb those around it.

Shh viren said, suno, jharnay ki awaaz lagtha hai paas main koi jharna hai said viren.

Niveditha could hear the sounds of the falling water, it was the most amazing and relaxing sound that she heard.

Viren took her hands into his and put it under his and continued gazing into the stars

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 26 December 2010 at 12:44am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evemittusinghshana_83nutspaki_angelshasha74salekh1dmg_roks_antaracelestaetamushisihumilee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatingParamoregmann2010AnamikaSJainknumnumashred12anjubalaxaviaraSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRujyothi_coolmoniluvskinshuk

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Suchi meri jaan.. I'm sooo excited reading scenes 4-7.. OMG, scene 7 is sooo sweet.. Poor guy, how long he has to dream.. Scene 7's giving me goosebumps.. Pls pls do give d next scene asap..
One song comes to my mind always while reading ur retreats.. "tareef karu kya uski jisne tumhe banaya"
its for both u n ur retreats..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Wow Suchi what r u doing to us. Ufffffffffffffffffffff yaar kiya kahon have no words.  Amazing and now just wishing that we do get these ind of scenes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSuchi-

sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I read all the parts in one shot Suchi, and they are as enthralling as usual.  Viren is such an endearing character and you have his nature penned down so aptly.  Just continue so that we can get lost some more in this beautiful tale.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
@suchi di ... I bow my head down and I am so happy to see your retreats again ...my mom is shouting as to what i do on the internet all day but I cant get away from your retreats ..amazing is all i say ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Wonderful Suchi, what a romantic moment of NivRen. OMG that was a dream. I am dying for that day to come true.Day Dreaming

ScintillatingSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Suchi you are mindblowing I loved the part

ScintillatingSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Suchi amazing scene yaar. Full of NivRen and so damn romantic. Embarrassed

ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index