Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekened Retreat 5 specialscene pg10 NivrenManiacs (Page 11)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hajar

@Suchi I am a silent reader of ur scenes n hatzzz off to u yaar the way u explain each n every scene:-) Do u know Tamil bcos dis song is one of my fav song n is really opt for ur scene n even u can give another example of dis situattion the old song of Mouna Ragam where dere is a same situation before the campfire the song is Pani vizhum iravuLOL

Oh i loved that movie too!!
yeah I know tamil : ) and this one of my fav songs too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hajar

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
lovely

Suchi-

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Originally posted by hajar

@Suchi I am a silent reader of ur scenes n hatzzz off to u yaar the way u explain each n every scene:-) Do u know Tamil bcos dis song is one of my fav song n is really opt for ur scene n even u can give another example of dis situattion the old song of Mouna Ragam where dere is a same situation before the campfire the song is Pani vizhum iravuLOL

Oh i loved that movie too!!
yeah I know tamil : ) and this one of my fav songs too

I am another one of the silent readers...love ur retreats suchi and yes the mouna ragam song would totally fit in. How about the title song kandukondein when Nivi realises her love for Viren. It would be apt and I just love Ash in that song - one of the movies where she really looks good. For that matter most songs in that movie can be fit in including kannamoochi probably when Nivi imagines  Viren everywhere when she is falling in love with him.

For those not familar with the movie it is an Indian version of Sense & Sensibility with a great cast and awesome music by Rahman.

Suchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Wowww suchi loveddd it dear .n d song was so gd though i didn't understand anythng . lolzzz .

Watngg for next ki wht will happen .

Suchi-

magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Hi suchi ,
I am one of the silent reader of your updates . I loved them reading .But i could not understand a few lines clearly since i dunno hindi tat much . Could u pls translate them in english if possible.And i loved that break . especially santhana thendralai song it is one of my fav song

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeSuchi-

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maheswari1188

Hi suchi ,
I am one of the silent reader of your updates . I loved them reading .But i could not understand a few lines clearly since i dunno hindi tat much . Could u pls translate them in english if possible.And i loved that break . especially santhana thendralai song it is one of my fav song

hai ya how about ondra from kakka kakka

prajeeSuchi-

magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
ya tat would be sooooooo romantic WinkHeart

prajeeSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
There are like soo many songs in tamil that could fit their situation , I mean mind blowing songs but unfortunately none understand the language hehe we donot want a tamil force starting here ahahahhah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeecelestaemagss24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index