Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
~~~~~~~Break ~~~~~
A special scene

The situation between Niveditha and Viren is of these two lovers who love each other but only one realizes the love and the other one is refusing to accept it, and when she does accept, it is taken away from her'

The campfire blazed brightly as the entire family sat around it. The smoke coming from it slowly rose up changing directions every now and then.

Viren was sitting on the floor with a small mat underneath him, having a woolen blanket covering his upper body, rubbing his hands together and gazing intently at the figure on the other side of the fire.

NIveditha, was serving tea to all those were sitting around the fire but she could feel his eyes on her. Warmer than the lit fire she could feel his eyes touching every part of her body. No matter how many times she avoided him, she couldn't help throw furtive glances at him.

She sat down besides, Divya, slowly holding the cup of tea in both her hands and bringing it closer towards her lips. Her eyes rose slowly searching for his gaze and found them fixed upon her.

All of a sudden they could hear a group of Banjaras putting up a show nearby. The man and woman lead dancers came together near their camp fire and had started to dance to the music played by their group.

Viren soon imagines himself in place of the man and niveditha in place of the woman....

Dear readers please press the play button and listen

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vIoG7VQjms&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Will continue part 2 of this retreat next week
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely break suchi though couldn't understand the song but enjoyed watching it tabu is looking too good in it
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
True,Suchi I loved the song but didn't understand it at all and Tabu looks so beautiful. Thanks dear, once again for a lovely retreat this weekend. I cannot wait to see how the remainder of the road trip unfolds. And, once again reverting back to the same aspect, but have to say it, you are such an awesome writer. Seriously.  I got goosebumps reading this "Her eyes rose slowly searching for his gaze and found them fixed upon her." and can so visualize the intensity of Viren's gaze. 😍
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice break Suchi. I couldn't understand song but loved it none the less. Couldn't recognize Tabu in that song, she looks so young. 
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hats off to you Suchi..How I wish we get to see such kind of a Sood trip in CCBM..
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow suchitra ji...it was wonderful as usual......cant wait to see what happens next.....
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As always loved your retreat!
hajar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Suchi I am a silent reader of ur scenes n hatzzz off to u yaar the way u explain each n every scene:-) Do u know Tamil bcos dis song is one of my fav song n is really opt for ur scene n even u can give another example of dis situattion the old song of Mouna Ragam where dere is a same situation before the campfire the song is Pani vizhum iravu😆
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hajar

@Suchi I am a silent reader of ur scenes n hatzzz off to u yaar the way u explain each n every scene:-) Do u know Tamil bcos dis song is one of my fav song n is really opt for ur scene n even u can give another example of dis situattion the old song of Mouna Ragam where dere is a same situation before the campfire the song is Pani vizhum iravu😆

Oh i loved that movie too!!
yeah I know tamil : ) and this one of my fav songs too
nuts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Oh i loved that movie too!!
yeah I know tamil : ) and this one of my fav songs too

I am another one of the silent readers...love ur retreats suchi and yes the mouna ragam song would totally fit in. How about the title song kandukondein when Nivi realises her love for Viren. It would be apt and I just love Ash in that song - one of the movies where she really looks good. For that matter most songs in that movie can be fit in including kannamoochi probably when Nivi imagines  Viren everywhere when she is falling in love with him.

For those not familar with the movie it is an Indian version of Sense & Sensibility with a great cast and awesome music by Rahman.