aisi hai shweta? (Page 6)

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by hima_123

What she said was abs normal and the biggest enemy of Veena would have said the same if she is left alone with a person like Dolly..

1. She is not "alone" with Dolly...even if she was....Veena wasn't the biggest support she had.
2. Dolly is not as forthrightly abusive towards Shweta anymore...when did she make personal attacks on Shweta after her comeback?

1. Shweta IS alone with Dolly as a female contestant.. Dolly's target on characters is ONLY females.. Can you give guarantee that Dolly wont start her Beepathon once again? No one can Sleepy

No--Dolly does not target only female contestants. she had a fights with Manoj and Ashmit. This time her issue was with Ashmit.

2. Dolly didn't make any as such because she has got BETTER female targets than Shweta.. First Sara, then Veena.. Now what? Confused

I have already spoken about targetism.......!..I dont see her as targeting people anymore...she gets angry at male/female contestants....but she tries to restrain herself much more.

NOW...what is the basis on which you are saying that Dolly targets women contestants....just to justify that Shweta was expressing her fear of Dolly to Veena...?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunandshine

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I think its a very weird statement that shweta said she's left alone kinda thing to Veena...because shweta was "fearing" Dolly..Dead.

Chits1

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotmedikshasinghmokshashreeFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotmedikshasinghhideFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged

I think its a very weird statement that shweta said she's left alone kinda thing to Veena...because shweta was "fearing" Dolly..Dead.

Actually it's more disgusting from Sameer's part NOT to feel anything wrong from Dolly because Dolly HIT him with rod.. Dead

I think he reacted when he should have reacted. Why should he not bury the past....when the other person has apologised. Or he should support Veena, even if in present scenario he finds her more disgusting....what for? In order to take revenge from Dolly over past issues??.....

Chits1

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged

What she said was abs normal and the biggest enemy of Veena would have said the same if she is left alone with a person like Dolly..

1. She is not "alone" with Dolly...even if she was....Veena wasn't the biggest support she had.
2. Dolly is not as forthrightly abusive towards Shweta anymore...when did she make personal attacks on Shweta after her comeback?

1. Shweta IS alone with Dolly as a female contestant.. Dolly's target on characters is ONLY females.. Can you give guarantee that Dolly wont start her Beepathon once again? No one can Sleepy

No--Dolly does not target only female contestants. she had a fights with Manoj and Ashmit. This time her issue was with Ashmit.

Naaah.. When she fights with Manoj or Ashmit, she doesnt call them Casanova does she? While talking abt them, her issues are their aukaat, anda and Ashmit's MMS.. And when she talks abt Sara, Aanchal, Shweta or Veena, it's abt terming them as wh**e.. Thumbs Up Dolly's target WAS, IS and will always be Female contestants only, when it comes to going to Beeps for long timespanDead

When she says things to Ashmit......its about his participation too....
When did she call Sara and Shweta wh**e after coming back...and tell me how many people have not called Veena a wh**e ever...
So she is targeting women, according to you..because she called Veena a wh**e?

2. Dolly didn't make any as such because she has got BETTER female targets than Shweta.. First Sara, then Veena.. Now what? Confused

I have already spoken about targetism.......!..I dont see her as targeting people anymore...she gets angry at male/female contestants....but she tries to restrain herself much more.

Ok, lets see if we see something between Dolly and Shweta in this last 2 weeks or not.. Because Dolly can not go without Fighting.. That I know for sure.. Ashmit can be a nice target, still, Dolly is more passionate abt women Thumbs Up ROFL

again if you are saying Ashmit can be a nice target..means you know the emptiness of the statement that Dolly targets only women?

NOW...what is the basis on which you are saying that Dolly targets women contestants....just to justify that Shweta was expressing her fear of Dolly to Veena...?

Shweta and Dolly have shared animosity for last 5 yrs.. Just 15 or 20 days in this show can not end the bitterness they had througout all these yrs Smile Sam can feel coziest to Dolly these days, becoz Dolly aint gonna target Sam.. And Sam is good in changing sides within few daysThumbs Down But Shweta aint like SamSleepy

I just leave it here......I dont even feel like answering you any more....maybe supporting Shweta is quite important for you. ..and saying anything, you know is true or not...is ok.

Edited by hima_123 - 25 December 2010 at 1:12am

Chits1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anusree2010mokshashreerose-girlhideFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Faraan92

Go to top