Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

aisi hai shweta? (Page 5)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsnotme

and when did she say anything that makes u think that she felt for Veena's loss..she never told her oh u  such a gr8 person u shud have stayed and Khali shud have gone and blah blah...she may not have felt for her loss but she may have felt that she wud again be Dolly's target that's why she told her that now that u r going out i am the only one leftWinkTongue

ok correct me if i'm wrong. veena said that shweta told veena that shweta "akeli reh jayegi" without veena. now this translates to "i will feel lonely" without you. unless shweta said "main akeli bachoongi." then that means that shweta felt that she is the only one left that dolly can pick on. aur waise bhi, even if she meant to say that she will be the only one left for dolly, why say it? playing victim again are we? dolly didn't even say anything to shweta these days. whoever said shweta "forgave" dolly is living a dream. this woman is so paranoid its so obvious.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunandshine

itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by itsnotme

and when did she say anything that makes u think that she felt for Veena's loss..she never told her oh u  such a gr8 person u shud have stayed and Khali shud have gone and blah blah...she may not have felt for her loss but she may have felt that she wud again be Dolly's target that's why she told her that now that u r going out i am the only one leftWinkTongue

ok correct me if i'm wrong. veena said that shweta told veena that shweta "akeli reh jayegi" without veena. now this translates to "i will feel lonely" without you. unless shweta said "main akeli bachoongi." then that means that shweta felt that she is the only one left that dolly can pick on. lol u r reading too much into this come on we all know they never shared that kind of a relationship so obviously it meant that Dolly will come down hunting for Shweta now that even Veena is leavingWinkaur waise bhi, even if she meant to say that she will be the only one left for dolly, why say it? playing victim again are we? dolly didn't even say anything to shweta these days. so does that gurantee that she won't in the future as well...future is unpredictable and with a person like Dolly it won't even take her a minute to becoming friends with Ashmit again and picking on Shweta and we have seen that in the past too so she said what she felt if u still feel she's playing victim then let be it i can't change ur opinion whoever said shweta "forgave" dolly is living a dream. she may have forgave her but she may not have forgotten and obviously no one can take a chance like that with a person like DollyWink this woman is so paranoid its so obvious. the same thing can be said about people who r tyring to read too much into her statement to VeenaWinkLOL

Edited by itsnotme - 24 December 2010 at 11:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlRasnyFaraan92

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i don't like the fact that whenever someone ask her some questions about any serious topic, she always says, "mujhe pata nahin!" she never puts on her opinion.....she is always hiding her feelings....which is not always good, sometimes u should say what u feel, whether it's right or wrong.....one more thing, u guys must have noticed that whenever salman starts talking about any serious topics and ask everyone's opinion...she always hides her face, as if she doesn't know anything...i have seen a lot of people who does that, that's some kind of human behavior i guess, when u try to avoid something !!LOL  she tries too much to avoid fights....that why she sometimes doesn't seem genuine to me.......
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anusree2010dikshasinghmokshashreeFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

What she said was abs normal and the biggest enemy of Veena would have said the same if she is left alone with a person like Dolly..

1. She is not "alone" with Dolly...even if she was....Veena wasn't the biggest support she had.
2. Dolly is not as forthrightly abusive towards Shweta anymore...when did she make personal attacks on Shweta after her comeback?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunandshineChits1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged

itsnotmemokshashreerose-girldikshasinghFaraan92

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Jessica11001

i don't like the fact that whenever someone ask her some questions about any serious topic, she always says, "mujhe pata nahin!" she never puts on her opinion.....she is always hiding her feelings....which is not always good, sometimes u should say what u feel, whether it's right or wrong.....one more thing, u guys must have noticed that whenever salman starts talking about any serious topics and ask everyone's opinion...she always hides her face, as if she doesn't know anything...i have seen a lot of people who does that, that's some kind of human behavior i guess, when u try to avoid something !!LOL  she tries too much to avoid fights....that why she sometimes doesn't seem genuine to me.......

Because she openly says that she is not here to make friends.. What more genuineness you want LOL

genuineness of opinions....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001sunandshine

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged

itsnotmedikshasinghmokshashreeFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

Go to top