-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by Chits1

I was surprised that sweta told veena before she left BB house that she would feel lonely after veena leaves..sweta is smart..acts as if she is a friend of dolly and then afraid that veena might nominate her before going,she tells veena that she would feel lonely..
Didn't expect sweta to say this Confused
I think that time veena has already saved ashmit from nomination. coz, she told this dialogue out side of the house.Embarrassed
Sorry...i've watched it again and yes, she said it before the nomination. i really, don't know what was in her mind.Embarrassed
it was to be safe 4m nominations...hahahahhahahaWink
u guys r so claver...u can read mindLOLLOLLOL
but, i think she was sure that during veena's eviction she'll nominate dolly and khali/samWink

I felt the same...shweta was being sweet tahke nomination se bajh jaye!!!LOLLOLLOLsmart!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lippigrounder

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched d episode, but so wat even if Shweta said dat 2 Veena. After staying for almost 3 mnths wid a person u do hv a kind of relationship nd it's nyc of her 2 say dat even if she was being just polite. Don't we all do dat... we may not lyk a person but wen we r parting we will say"I"ll miss u" or sum sort of farewell line, better dan wat Manoj did wid Shweta!Tongue
Why wen sum1 is polite it's considered fake, but wen loud mouthed nd abusive dat person is considered genuine! As BB wuld say we live in a civilised society nd der r norms 4 it, nd being polite is very much an important part of it!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotmeArpitachohanmokshashreerose-girlRasnymonu_tanGauahargeous_N

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Well i think shweta said this because now she can become dolly's next target as veena is gone.And she doesnt trust dolly we know that.Also veena also said while going you are such a sweetheart its normal.Everyone should be polite and nice to the person who is leaving as then you would be ending things on a good note.One really doesnt need to be rude like dolly was.

itsnotmeArpitachohanrose-girlmokshashreeRasnyFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Yeah girl u r absolutely right..but big boss is a better player dan her..itni actin ka koi faida nahi hua...bechari shweta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1

itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rose-girl

whn did she say tht?

veena said when she came out...n salman asked her..KE AGAR YEH OPTION HOTA KE KISI DO KO NOMINATE KAROO TOU KIS KO KARTI SO SHE REPLIED...SAM N DOLLY...n salman asked yy not shweta so she said ke...JAB MAIN BAHAR AARAHI TI TOU SHWETA NAY KAHA KE TUM JARAHI HOO MAIN ABB AKELI REH JAHOON GEE...

so what was wrong in that...we all know Dolly needs someone or the other as a punching bagLOL and with Veena leaving in all probability shweta may have felt that she's going to be the next target once againWink...she said what she felt...and it had nothing to do with maska maroying Veena bcoz in any case she wud have not saved Shweta and even if she wudn't have nominated her what's the guarantee that she wud not have her name in the nominations next week...she was genuine and i don't think that was fake...jo Shweta Dolly jaisi ko maaf karke aage badh sakti hai  toh Veena ke saath toh uska koi bada panga bhi nahi hua tha...so why keep hard feelings for her especially when she was leaving...this is Shweta a true sweetheart imhoBig smile

ArpitachohanPrud123rose-girlmokshashreeRasnyFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chits1

I was surprised that sweta told veena before she left BB house that she would feel lonely after veena leaves..sweta is smart..acts as if she is a friend of dolly and then afraid that veena might nominate her before going,she tells veena that she would feel lonely..
Didn't expect sweta to say this Confused
I think that time veena has already saved ashmit from nomination. coz, she told this dialogue out side of the house.Embarrassed
Sorry...i've watched it again and yes, she said it before the nomination. i really, don't know what was in her mind.Embarrassed

what was on her mind?...a strategy, a game plan. like always! ek kadam bhi nahi leti hai in the house without an ulterior motive. tez dimaak. ek dum sharp.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunandshineChits1

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsnotme

whn did she say tht?

veena said when she came out...n salman asked her..KE AGAR YEH OPTION HOTA KE KISI DO KO NOMINATE KAROO TOU KIS KO KARTI SO SHE REPLIED...SAM N DOLLY...n salman asked yy not shweta so she said ke...JAB MAIN BAHAR AARAHI TI TOU SHWETA NAY KAHA KE TUM JARAHI HOO MAIN ABB AKELI REH JAHOON GEE...

so what was wrong in that...we all know Dolly needs someone or the other as a punching bagLOL and with Veena leaving in all probability shweta may have felt that she's going to be the next target once againWink...she said what she felt...and it had nothing to do with maska maroying Veena bcoz in any case she wud have not saved Shweta and even if she wudn't have nominated her what's the guarantee that she wud not have her name in the nominations next week...she was genuine and i don't think that was fake...jo Shweta Dolly jaisi ko maaf karke aage badh sakti hai  toh Veena ke saath toh uska koi bada panga bhi nahi hua tha...so why keep hard feelings for her especially when she was leaving...this is Shweta a true sweetheart imhoBig smile

u and i can be both sure that there was no way shweta would feel veena's loss. not in the slightest bit. so her feeling this is out of the question. so why lie? when something is a lie, it isn't genuine...just sayin'!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunandshine

itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by itsnotme

whn did she say tht?

u and i can be both sure that there was no way shweta would feel veena's loss. not in the slightest bit. so her feeling this is out of the question. so why lie? when something is a lie, it isn't genuine...just sayin'!Wink

and when did she say anything that makes u think that she felt for Veena's loss..she never told her oh u  such a gr8 person u shud have stayed and Khali shud have gone and blah blah...she may not have felt for her loss but she may have felt that she wud again be Dolly's target that's why she told her that now that u r going out i am the only one leftWinkTongue

Edited by itsnotme - 24 December 2010 at 11:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlRasnyFaraan92

Go to top