Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

aisi hai shweta? (Page 16)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1Faraan92

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
LOL.......human brains sometime think beyond it suppose to think which leads to too much confusion and non sense!!!

Shweta said that out of nothing but in regards to Dolly coz now Dolly will target her only as Dolly is anti-women lady. While Veena was in, Dolly's attention was divided into two; Shweta & Veena whereas now all focus will be towards Shweta only. This is what I understood by Shweta's comments, but some ppl comments here are beyond my understanding and Shweta's imagination Dead

Anyway, whatever and think whatever pleasures you!!!

RasnyFaraan92

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Dhanush071

Originally posted by SM28

I don't know what 15 pages are about lol, but I think when Shweta said that she was referring to being left alone with Dolly.. and that now Veena is going, she will look for a new target! LOL It didn't look so fake to me.
agreed..... but her haters love bal ki khal khichnaLOL that's why the illogical nonsense went up to 15 pages.Ouch

So 'hater's do that? What do ou 'lovers' do?  Insult ppl? Good!! Ermm Illogical nonsense or whatever is not for you to judge.

Anyone can judge anything.. Who are we to stop SleepyLOL

Judge the contestants on the show, not members here. That's IF COC. Some lovers need to chill. If we start judging like that then some ppl can also say that all the people who use the term 'hater' for any living person are just disgusting droolers, sick ppl with zero lives of their own. But since we are not judging, we shouldn't say that. Sleepy Tongue

Edited by MithiBani - 25 December 2010 at 8:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I used to like Shweta bcuz of Sameer... But now I dunt like her that much anymore.

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 25 December 2010 at 8:22am

Jessica11001.Arjun

Dhanush071 Senior Member
Dhanush071
Dhanush071

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Dhanush071

Originally posted by SM28

I don't know what 15 pages are about lol, but I think when Shweta said that she was referring to being left alone with Dolly.. and that now Veena is going, she will look for a new target! LOL It didn't look so fake to me.
agreed..... but her haters love bal ki khal khichnaLOL that's why the illogical nonsense went up to 15 pages.Ouch

So 'hater's do that? What do ou 'lovers' do?  Insult ppl? Good!! Ermm Illogical nonsense or whatever is not for you to judge.

Anyone can judge anything.. Who are we to stop SleepyLOL
u've said it!
Mithibani why are you reacting so badly, I didn't take ur name. which actually means u fall into the group i was mentioning earlier. lol chill man!!!

I am a UK viewer and here in england we pay to watch colors don't know how it works in india. I personally don't watch any serial or soaps. I used to watch one soap that was Jyoti in ndtv because it was initially started with a realistic social message. but then it became the ususal nautanki which is why I have stopped watching it for months now. Because like sam I guess I too can't take bakwas for too long. LOL

As u already have known that Big boss is inpired by the original Big Brother series in UK that started as a social experiment. My brother who was then studying to be a psychiatrist used to force me to watch it just to see how human behaviour changes when they are being conditioned. The show proved that no matter what people do they can't help but be themselves in that house (as pple often forget they are being watched) and often the real charachter of the housemates aren't very pleasent to watch. SO when it comes to UK viewers to chose their winner they chose the member who behaves most decently and play a fair game. I guess this is how we brits like people to behave. Anyone one who does nautanki or something where their audio and vedio doesn't match we don't like it......this was the reason Shilpa shetty won the show. As UK viewes didn't appricieat Jade's real personality which was crude, rude, arrogant, bullying and agressive over shilpa's sweet but so called fake personality...........we believe our action makes us what we are not what we claim or think what we are.

Let me give you a demo....lol.........lets say in  ur office u have a boss who is lusting over u. In his mind he is doing all the sexual things to u but  when it comes to approch you he is saying beti tum kaisi ho (but u have no way of knowing it is going in his mind unless he starts acting on his mind).....lol. here what would u prefer to see???? I can bet on the fact that u wouldn't appriciate if starts acting like the real him.........and what goes in his mind....but regardless what ever goes in his mind if he does not put u through any kind of physical, psychologial or social discomfort and keeps up acting like a gentlemen u would prefer his fake personality to his geniune self....this is how we are.........always wanted to be treated fairly by the others.Wink  

we ourselves need people to behave decently (even though they don't feel like) to keep social equilibrium in harmony otherwise what would happen to the society if every human being starts acting what in their mind???

I tell you a true story. A man has been pissing in our courtyard in the last few months when our next door pple caught him he said he thinks we asians deserve to live in white english's piss. The fella had this view for a long time but only got into trouble when he acted upon them. the real irony is his so called white english brother ( not his real brother but my neighbour) is the person who phoned the police and gave witnessed against him.

this is why there is so much tolerance in UK. because we find indecent behaviour unacceptable no matter how geniunely acting the person is. when it comes to social situation we prefer people behaving decently regardless what is in their mind. In that sense u can say we prefer fake pple with decent behaviour over geniune pple with unaccpetable behaviour..!!!Embarrassed

My best friend is a muslim and he says in islam Allah doesn't write ur sins if any evil thought passes ur mind but the moment u act on them ur will be a sinner.  On that basis I find Sam and Shweata's behaviour acceptable so far eventhough u think they are being fake (but if they start acting their minds tomorrow like...Dolly, Veena, Trashmit, Sara, Manoj I don't think I will be rooting for them). And if this gives me the title of ST lover (as I said I never watch any serials or soaps) than what can I say. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

Go to top