dramebaaz !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

SAS -- It's those members' personal choices.. If you think this is a battle for finale etc etc, all the best to you Big smile

It has NOTHING to do with Finale... Sam's behavior has been disappointing and Double-standard that's all..Big smile

How come suddenly you guys find all this double standard?Confused And it has got to do with the Finale..because, earlier..Sam was supported here since Shweta needed to cruise through to the finale..Now that she is there...Sam is being dropped like a hot potato!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001pooja.s92.Monami.perfectlyflawed

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunandshine

SAS -- It's those members' personal choices.. If you think this is a battle for finale etc etc, all the best to you Big smile

It has NOTHING to do with Finale... Sam's behavior has been disappointing and Double-standard that's all..Big smile

How come suddenly you guys find all this double standard?Confused And it has got to do with the Finale..because, earlier..Sam was supported here since Shweta needed to cruise through to the finale..Now that she is there...Sam is being dropped like a hot potato!

acche logo ki koi kadar nahin karta......LOLLOL
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged

u may have miss my comment on the last page but im posting it again.... Wink (this was mostly referring to the giant greedy smiley u posted for ST)

u do realize this is a competition right?? which ST will win cuz shes the best!!! Big smile

everyone is there to win..... including SAM!!! (unless he just wanted a 3 month break from neelam)!! Stern Smile

sameer fans need to stop being so insecure of ST!!!
whatever happened to shweta-sameer friends forever crap u all used to do??? it all changed when u realized omg shweta is gonna win bb4 now we should start bashing her so poor old sam can get some fans!! LOL

Faraan92

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

u may have miss my comment on the last page but im posting it again.... Wink (this was mostly referring to the giant greedy smiley u posted for ST)

u do realize this is a competition right?? which ST will win cuz shes the best!!! Big smile

everyone is there to win..... including SAM!!! (unless he just wanted a 3 month break from neelam)!! Stern Smile

whatever happened to shweta-sameer friends forever crap u all used to do??? it all changed when u realized omg shweta is gonna win bb4 now we should start bashing her so poor old sam can get some fans!! LOL

I did not miss your comment..I ignored it.
FYI: I am no fan of anyone here..find a post of mine where I have praised Sam at lengths. Don't just assume that since I pointed that out, I am a Sam fan..Jeez!!In fact, Sam is the most boring contestant (after Anchal), that I have ever seen.

Edited by sunandshine - 25 December 2010 at 4:59am
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by njo921

I did not miss your comment..I ignored it.
FYI: I am no fan of anyone here..find a post of mine where I have praised Sam at lengths. Don't just assume that since I pointed that out, I am a Sam fan..Jeez!!In fact, Sam is the most boring contestant (after Anchal), that I have ever seen.

good im glad u saw it though!!! Thumbs Up
Dhanush071 Senior Member
Dhanush071
Dhanush071

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged

I think I would be making this comment too if I was in shweats position. Shweata was clearly not happy when the eviction was announced and since the fight broke out we got to learn about her disliking of khali the giant who acts like alladins jinnie as if when the master Dolly commands he jumps in to follow her word. Dolly has a issue of bollying others and like anyother bully she choses a person who is not as bigger and louder as her and on the contary who would feel intimidated by her. Dolly has proved it since the enter the bb house on her first day and when she made a come back one way or the other she was targeting atleast one person she could have a fight with. last time it happened to be TrAshmit and then shited to Veena. Dolly is a bully who gets pleasure out of insulting and intimidating others. Since veena is gone there is no price for guessing who she would target next to pick a fight and that happens to be her all time favourite Shweata tiwari or the looser Trashmit. We've all seen how friendly dolly was with veena before she had the big fight that's why Shweata's worry over Dolly is logical.   when Sam said he begining to like Dolly as he thinks she now pampers her shweata worryingly replied let's see for how long..??? 

I have not heard Sweata making this comment but if i were to go by what veena has said ( do see any reason why I should believe a person like her) Shweata made this comment when she was stepping out of bb house meaning that comment took place after she saved Trashmit.  now Shweata haters why do you think her this comment was to save herself from veena's nomination. since it wasn't it was for either she was geniuney worried the ever changing big bully targeting her next or she was purely being polite to veena as she was leaving and this is the kind of words we like to hear from others when we leave.

Edited by Dhanush071 - 25 December 2010 at 6:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeFaraan92

Dhanush071 Senior Member
Dhanush071
Dhanush071

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by rose-girl

whn did she say tht?
veena said when she came out...n salman asked her..KE AGAR YEH OPTION HOTA KE KISI DO KO NOMINATE KAROO TOU KIS KO KARTI SO SHE REPLIED...SAM N DOLLY...n salman asked yy not shweta so she said ke...JAB MAIN BAHAR AARAHI TI TOU SHWETA NAY KAHA KE TUM JARAHI HOO MAIN ABB AKELI REH JAHOON GEE...
where the hell did you salman asking veena why wouldn't she vote shweata instead???Shocked when veena took sam's name salman asked why sam and veena replied it's because she felt he never understood her.
 looks like someone's imagination is over working. LOL
shweta's main akeele par jayongee comment came when veena was saying dolly badmouthes women and she likes to picks on them so when she was leaving Shweata made this comment (worrying she will be dolly's next target since Veena is out).

mokshashree

Go to top