Bigg Boss Season 4

aisi hai shweta? - Page 12

SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know what 15 pages are about lol, but I think when Shweta said that she was referring to being left alone with Dolly.. and that now Veena is going, she will look for a new target! ðŸ˜† It didn't look so fake to me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhanush071 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SM28

I don't know what 15 pages are about lol, but I think when Shweta said that she was referring to being left alone with Dolly.. and that now Veena is going, she will look for a new target! ðŸ˜† It didn't look so fake to me.

agreed..... but her haters love bal ki khal khichna😆 that's why the illogical nonsense went up to 15 pages.
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Chits1

I was surprised that sweta told veena before she left BB house that she would feel lonely after veena leaves..sweta is smart..acts as if she is a friend of dolly and then afraid that veena might nominate her before going,she tells veena that she would feel lonely..

Didn't expect sweta to say this 😕

Ha ha yesh Exactly 🤣Miss. Chiknichupdi she knws veena is going out she will  give lots of interview so if she marroes her lil chaska den veena will speak gooodie goodie things abt her 🤢 and audiences will give her votes ðŸ¤¢ this women is so clever 🤢
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Dhanush071

agreed..... but her haters love bal ki khal khichna😆 that's why the illogical nonsense went up to 15 pages.

This simple thing is very hard for people to understand SM😆😆
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooja.s92

Thanks for confirming it by this post .. I am sure it doesn't matter at all 😳

What the hell am I supposed to do with Veena getting evicted or being brought back ? She was equally disgusting .. though Shweta tops the list for me NOW 😃

I have been labelled as a ST hater ..  I am just proving it 😳

Who cares you are most welcome to hate ST till eternity...... 

But I was surprised at your comments on SAM.... I thought you loved him.......
This content was originally posted by: theindustrymonk

Who cares you are most welcome to hate ST till eternity...... 

But I was surprised at your comments on SAM.... I thought you loved him.......

Well..  no thank you .. I have more of a life than love/hate some loser🤢

I have liked Sam since 5years but it was not the person Sam .. it was the model Sam!! 😳

Def I liked him as a person in BB house initially  till I realized that he is no less. Even he wants to win the show at the cost of losing his self-respect  which is not nice according to me. I do not blindly support my fav like some people ... 😃

But I still maintain that he is way better than Shweta😳

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dhanush071

So 'hater's do that? What do ou 'lovers' do?  Insult ppl? Good!! 🤔 Illogical nonsense or whatever is not for you to judge.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

So 'hater's do that? What do ou 'lovers' do?  Insult ppl? Good!! 🤔 Illogical nonsense or whatever is not for you to judge.

Anyone can judge anything.. Who are we to stop 🥱😆
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL.......human brains sometime think beyond it suppose to think which leads to too much confusion and non sense!!!

Shweta said that out of nothing but in regards to Dolly coz now Dolly will target her only as Dolly is anti-women lady. While Veena was in, Dolly's attention was divided into two; Shweta & Veena whereas now all focus will be towards Shweta only. This is what I understood by Shweta's comments, but some ppl comments here are beyond my understanding and Shweta's imagination 🤢

Anyway, whatever and think whatever pleasures you!!!

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Anyone can judge anything.. Who are we to stop 🥱😆

Judge the contestants on the show, not members here. That's IF COC. Some lovers need to chill. If we start judging like that then some ppl can also say that all the people who use the term 'hater' for any living person are just disgusting droolers, sick ppl with zero lives of their own. But since we are not judging, we shouldn't say that. Sleepy ðŸ˜›

Edited by MithiBani - 13 years ago