Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Jesmina

But did anyone heard swheta saying this to veena???

if she havent...still veena said it in gud way...as if she luved it...soo yy would she ly\ie to salman 4 shweta...
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i want to see on monday how  really lonely and sad shweta is feeling and what veena says about sweetheart shweta tomorrow and how Bimaar ashmit manages to do his chores like washing his chaddis or making his own special bimaar food and how he handles his back pain without anyone massaging him๐Ÿ˜†sigh such gems among that evil sameer and dolly.๐Ÿ˜‰

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rasny

u guys r so claver...u can read mind๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
but, i think she was sure that during veena's eviction she'll nominate dolly and khali/sam๐Ÿ˜‰

I felt the same...shweta was being sweet tahke nomination se bajh jaye!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†smart!!!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't watched d episode, but so wat even if Shweta said dat 2 Veena. After staying for almost 3 mnths wid a person u do hv a kind of relationship nd it's nyc of her 2 say dat even if she was being just polite. Don't we all do dat... we may not lyk a person but wen we r parting we will say"I"ll miss u" or sum sort of farewell line, better dan wat Manoj did wid Shweta!๐Ÿ˜›
Why wen sum1 is polite it's considered fake, but wen loud mouthed nd abusive dat person is considered genuine! As BB wuld say we live in a civilised society nd der r norms 4 it, nd being polite is very much an important part of it!
Prud123 thumbnail
Well i think shweta said this because now she can become dolly's next target as veena is gone.And she doesnt trust dolly we know that.Also veena also said while going you are such a sweetheart its normal.Everyone should be polite and nice to the person who is leaving as then you would be ending things on a good note.One really doesnt need to be rude like dolly was.
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah girl u r absolutely right..but big boss is a better player dan her..itni actin ka koi faida nahi hua...bechari shweta
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

veena said when she came out...n salman asked her..KE AGAR YEH OPTION HOTA KE KISI DO KO NOMINATE KAROO TOU KIS KO KARTI SO SHE REPLIED...SAM N DOLLY...n salman asked yy not shweta so she said ke...JAB MAIN BAHAR AARAHI TI TOU SHWETA NAY KAHA KE TUM JARAHI HOO MAIN ABB AKELI REH JAHOON GEE...

so what was wrong in that...we all know Dolly needs someone or the other as a punching bag๐Ÿ˜† and with Veena leaving in all probability shweta may have felt that she's going to be the next target once again๐Ÿ˜‰...she said what she felt...and it had nothing to do with maska maroying Veena bcoz in any case she wud have not saved Shweta and even if she wudn't have nominated her what's the guarantee that she wud not have her name in the nominations next week...she was genuine and i don't think that was fake...jo Shweta Dolly jaisi ko maaf karke aage badh sakti hai  toh Veena ke saath toh uska koi bada panga bhi nahi hua tha...so why keep hard feelings for her especially when she was leaving...this is Shweta a true sweetheart imho๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

Sorry...i've watched it again and yes, she said it before the nomination. i really, don't know what was in her mind.๐Ÿ˜ณ

what was on her mind?...a strategy, a game plan. like always! ek kadam bhi nahi leti hai in the house without an ulterior motive. tez dimaak. ek dum sharp.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsnotme

so what was wrong in that...we all know Dolly needs someone or the other as a punching bag๐Ÿ˜† and with Veena leaving in all probability shweta may have felt that she's going to be the next target once again๐Ÿ˜‰...she said what she felt...and it had nothing to do with maska maroying Veena bcoz in any case she wud have not saved Shweta and even if she wudn't have nominated her what's the guarantee that she wud not have her name in the nominations next week...she was genuine and i don't think that was fake...jo Shweta Dolly jaisi ko maaf karke aage badh sakti hai  toh Veena ke saath toh uska koi bada panga bhi nahi hua tha...so why keep hard feelings for her especially when she was leaving...this is Shweta a true sweetheart imho๐Ÿ˜ƒ

u and i can be both sure that there was no way shweta would feel veena's loss. not in the slightest bit. so her feeling this is out of the question. so why lie? when something is a lie, it isn't genuine...just sayin'!๐Ÿ˜‰
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

u and i can be both sure that there was no way shweta would feel veena's loss. not in the slightest bit. so her feeling this is out of the question. so why lie? when something is a lie, it isn't genuine...just sayin'!๐Ÿ˜‰

and when did she say anything that makes u think that she felt for Veena's loss..she never told her oh u  such a gr8 person u shud have stayed and Khali shud have gone and blah blah...she may not have felt for her loss but she may have felt that she wud again be Dolly's target that's why she told her that now that u r going out i am the only one left๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by itsnotme - 13 years ago