India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay scared

Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
well i think that abhay is only going on the trip for pia thats obvious but i think he realises after he crosses the border and what hes got himself intoOuch he looked dead scared even in the percap but maybe thats an advantage to all pkyek fans i mean this may lead to abhiya scenes and pia might find out the truth or she may help abhay unknowingly
mishkoos alchohol maybe more usefull to bring abhay and pia close who knows
all i know is my abhay is looking scared (proberly for the second time after mathili) i cant bear my knight and shining armour scared oh well like they say all happened for good and i have full trust in abhay he will be safe and sound and keep pia safe Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shona17MaohMavi18ka7eelaSahiPakdeHain--Zehnaseeb--romaila

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tahani01

well i think that abhay is only going on the trip for pia thats obvious but i think he realises after he crosses the border and what hes got himself intoOuch he looked dead scared even in the percap but maybe thats an advantage to all pkyek fans i mean this may lead to abhiya scenes and pia might find out the truth or she may help abhay unknowingly
mishkoos alchohol maybe more usefull to bring abhay and pia close who knows
all i know is my abhay is looking scared (proberly for the second time after mathili) i cant bear my knight and shining armour scared oh well like they say all happened for good and i have full trust in abhay he will be safe and sound and keep pia safe Big smile

@ bold i hops so too
@blue, he looked very scared, vivian is a good actor!
 dont worry he is the true hero he will come out from any situation Wink
mayur_rox123 Goldie
mayur_rox123
mayur_rox123

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
omgh .. iknow ... ! 

am just so excited for abhiya but damn scared bout abhay !! 

i hope he will be fine ... 

<3 u mr.raichand ... !!

and amazing post @ TM .. ! 

xx
SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
really exciting but  the show is only for 25 or 20 min....................  its too short
x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Me 3

He looked so scared... Scared of going naddi ke uss paar

Or loosing maithili for second time as piya
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur876

really exciting but  the show is only for 25 or 20 min....................  its too short
I know i'd prefer it an hour long but it's not fair on the actors. its bad enough their shooting is 12 hours per day so thats 60 hours. here in the UK its against the law for someone to be working this much.Employers could get sued for health purposes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maohka7eelaSahiPakdeHain

Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur876

i so agree i wish it was longer but oh well that means the crew would get really tired and ill

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mavi18

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
i thinking same think, wo trip par aya hi kyo hai, i think piya ke liye, but piya ko yaha par kisse danger hai, i think wo trip par enjoy karne ke liye to nahee aya hai, and  wo tent mai kyo  baitha hua tha.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index