India-Forums

the inspector

preethi_mandala Groupbie
preethi_mandala
preethi_mandala

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
could someone plz tell me who the inspector is,who is dealing wid the rape case and wot other serials did he come in...i cnt get my mind to it n its been botherin me since ive seen the episode

thnks

sweetmuskaan Newbie
sweetmuskaan
sweetmuskaan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
he was in sajan ghar jaana hai as sumer - ambars elder brother.
preethi_mandala Groupbie
preethi_mandala
preethi_mandala

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
thnks...really needed to knw who he was lol...thnks 1nce again...
walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Are the Indian Policemen so bad, that in every other serial, on our TV channels, they are portrayed as rude, cruel and without any morals, or without any codes of conduct.    As far as I know there  are many good policemen, and they too should get a slot in the scenes.  Show some refined and educated guys.  Indian Police Service is old and polished for that matter.  Of course, do not base your characters on the rapists reported on our News Channels.    Do these channels feed on one another ?
Sweetyzz Senior Member
Sweetyzz
Sweetyzz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
well the police is really bad in mumbai and thts wat these shows are to show
walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
The Policemen

We hear in the news the actions of truant policemen.  Compared to the size of the police fore, the cases are few.  So search examples of good policemen and bring their characters into focus.   But a nation should  have good ones, and as a child I used to fear the sight of them.  They are the ones who should help us when we are in trouble.    Showing some good men in some scenes will uplift them too.   FIR and the slapping police woman, is not something we should be proud of, but it goes like a joke, and we are supposed to laugh at this?

Even if some are bad, let us push them to be better, and get them out of the political trap, since if they are good, they are transferred - this is the type of politician we elect, but there are no characters of politicians, and there too they appear in negative roles.   How will any one be encouraged to join the force or politics which are essential branch of governance.  Other wise, we will end like Egypt.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index