India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Don't get Dolly (Page 2)

Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
I love this thread! DOLLY IS seriously double standards infact she is such a low life LOSER! that every time she see's a big celebrity she succumbs unto any rubbish they say- FOR instance when Farah Khan came in the house she told everyone that DOLLY USED TO FLIRT WITH HER  (FARAH KHANS) HUSBAND WEARING SHORTS AND ALL THT. At this All Dolly did was stare at the camera and scream "KAIZAAAAAD!" LOL i am sure her husband kaizaad must have had a mini heart attack at that. I HATE HER SO MUCH THAT I WANNA GO ALL THE WAY TO INDIA JUST TO THROW MANOJI'S ANDE ON HER!  

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soni_007

I love this thread! DOLLY IS seriously double standards infact she is such a low life LOSER! that every time she see's a big celebrity she succumbs unto any rubbish they say- FOR instance when Farah Khan came in the house she told everyone that DOLLY USED TO FLIRT WITH HER  (FARAH KHANS) HUSBAND WEARING SHORTS AND ALL THT. At this All Dolly did was stare at the camera and scream "KAIZAAAAAD!" LOL i am sure her husband kaizaad must have had a mini heart attack at that. I HATE HER SO MUCH THAT I WANNA GO ALL THE WAY TO INDIA JUST TO THROW MANOJI'S ANDE ON HER!  
her hubby iz also lyk bhagoofyin 4m her...dat he didnt wanted her to come out of da bb house...but when she came out...he again gave money to bb to call her back...n now he will be givin money to bb dat plz dont throw her out..otherwise again i have to bere her...hahahahha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni_007anna143

anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM28

LOL.. no one gets Dolly.

But yeah, don't you remember her behaviour on Aakhri Salaam when she burst into tears and gave her best I'm-so-vulnerable act? She doesn't even mind when Salman cusses her about her weight but if Shweta/Veena say something, her volcano erupts. ROFL

arey that was all acting .... baad mein ghar bhi to jaana tha warna sare muhallay wale isko jootoun se maarte LOL
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna143

Originally posted by SM28

LOL.. no one gets Dolly.

But yeah, don't you remember her behaviour on Aakhri Salaam when she burst into tears and gave her best I'm-so-vulnerable act? She doesn't even mind when Salman cusses her about her weight but if Shweta/Veena say something, her volcano erupts. ROFL

arey that was all acting .... baad mein ghar bhi to jaana tha warna sare muhallay wale isko jootoun se maarte LOL
dat was da bad actin...so dat she can get again entry in bb house...not in her own house n muhalla...LOLLOLLOL
amatull Newbie
amatull
amatull

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
dolly is such a retard person she thinks she is realy liked by people but it truly  shows even on salman,s  face that he is not even bothered talking to her but is suppose to just bcoz he is the host of d show........
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amatull

dolly is such a retard person she thinks she is realy liked by people but it truly  shows even on salman,s  face that he is not even bothered talking to her but is suppose to just bcoz he is the host of d show........
in todays epi...it was lyk he feels ashmit was way too gud n rite in dat fight...n was least interested in dolly's statements...
-Aleeza- IF-Dazzler
-Aleeza-
-Aleeza-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
I hope she gets evicted soon .
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aleeza-

I hope she gets evicted soon .
next week itz either khali or dolly...